Spoiler: Will Stefan die? (Article)

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the official synopsis of the finale, where there is no mention of Stefan which is odd. It says Damon discovers something heartbreaking and pushes Bonnie to find a way to save the other side, so I dont think he is dead.

http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries/articles/2014-04-28-burning-question-will-stefan-die?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=tw-tvdwetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=1398719209622566

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also thought the same thing but then there everybody talking about Damon will die so I thought may b damon will die. ..
My main reason to think that stefan going to die was because Caroline dries said in the payley fest that Stefan will have moresuffering... maybe she was talking about the unnecessary guilt Stefan have of killing Enzo and the travellers who always fries his brain...😆 lol
pontiacbandit thumbnail
I'll stop watching the show if any of the Salvatores die.
I'm sure a hell lot of people would too.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Salvatore brothers only make the show worth watching...their love-hate relationship has always been an USP of this show 😃 😊 so if any Salvatore dies, the show is doomed for sure...out there may be Stelena and Delena fans on different path but they all join hands when it comes to Defan...I cannot imagine this show w/o the salvatore brothers.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
NO TVD without Salvatore brothers. anyone of them dies i will never ever watch this show again. i dont think Julie plec is that stupid. and even if she does (cant trust her at all!!) somehow they will come back. there's enough people dead in TVD and some even came back but just cant tolerate same treatment for either Stefan or Damon.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Relax ppl even if stefan dies they will figure a way to bring him back in season 6. No way they would kill off the salvatores, imagine the outrage. They already killed off some fan favs like katherine, which got them a lot of stick from fans, but killing off damon or stefan forever would be an absolutely ridiculous decision on their part.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dude. 
1. Stefan is not dying.

2. TVD is ABOUT the two brothers.

3. Stefan isn't dying. 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
How predictable. Like always, Stefan will be sacrificing himself.. and guess for whom? Yep. A bitch like Elena. sigh, DAMN YOU WRITERS! I am tired of Stefan getting shit on, yet again 🥱
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Stefan won't die seeing that he's the male protagonist and even if he does they will eventually have to bring him back, if not. Well Plec has finally lost it!