Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RoAya

Pathetic people, do they think Hrithik, The khans, Akshay etc came out of their mom's womb as superstars? Give the guy a break before you write him off!

I hope he proves them wrong and has the last laugh

Apologies for the length in advance.

@Bold
I was too young to remember the Khans debut or what was written about them, but I have heard tell there was a frenzy around SRK when he debuted in Fauji. I did not follow what was written about Hrithik when he debuted, but I do remember my reaction on seeing him on the screen for the first time, absolutely sheer jaw drop at his looks, body, dancing. I don't remember being particularly wowed by his acting. If you are in your 20s even, that is what you remember. Every single actor that I have liked has been because I reacted in a theater or seeing them on a video screen years after they made their debut. That is what stays, not the articles trying to shove how great someone is before making their debut. That is what is happening with Tiger though IDK what was written about the Khans Akki or Hrithik. But the thing is, social media did not exist then, so that makes a big difference in transmitting people's opinions.

@Red
Absolutely fair. But look on the flip side. He has not made his debut and yet here is Aamir (who gave us Imran) saying he is the next superstar, he is being compared to Hrithik. There is this enormous hype around him and so far his looks... and though he has a good body and dances well, in Hrithik's debut it was something unique, now name someone who does not dance ok or have a decent body. Nothing unique. His acting is terrible and is unimpressive. So people are responding negatively to what they see. 

What sets him apart is his physicality and how hard he trained. How many people have seen that training video of his? Pretty small in contrast with people who see the hype articles and the whistle baja song piggy backing on his father's film famous tune. This is what people see, the hype, not the hard work. His acting, dancing, body, looks nothing has impressed me. But I have not written him off simply because of how hard he has worked. I cannot write off someone like that. How many people have seen that part of him? Few. Most have seen only the hype and that is why the backlash even before the debut IMO. 

Edited by meribaat - 10 years ago
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These aren't even jokes. This is just mean.
most of these people writing this stuff are probably jealous of how good tiger looks and they can't even look this good. 
look at yourself first
then comment on someone elses beauty. 

seriiously ðŸ¤¢ 
Just.Somebody thumbnail
He needs to hire a better hair stylist and get some plastic surgery done to change some of his face feature.. 
Why did his mom change "turquotte" to "kaif" but change "jai" to "tiger" ?
Edited by this_is_my_name - 10 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are they being so mean? His first movie didn't even release yet! Its too early to make an opinion about him! Never judge a book by its cover!
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Look who's the latest butt of jokes on Twitter? Tiger Shroff, son of Jackie Shroff, slated to make his Bollywood debut in May with Heropanti.

Tweeple keeps on finding their new target. After Alok Nath, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Yami Gautam, it's Tiger Shroff who's caught the fancy of the jokesters on Twitter. Gags poking fun at the newcomer's name have gone viral on the micro-blogging site.

Tiger has already caught much attention because of his supple body and aerial stunts. His debut film 'Heropanti' (watch trailer here) will release on May 23 and will also introduce Kriti Sanon.

Below, check out the Tiger Shroff jokes doing the rounds on the net:

- Tiger Shroff will never ever be beaten in any movie coz it will be against animal rights.

- Once upon a time, Tiger Shroff met a long lost friend. Tiger: Main baap ban gaya hoon.. Friend: Congrats! "Cub" hua?

- Tiger Shroff's debut movie would premier on Animal Planet

- How many of you believe that Tiger Shroff is an endangered species even before his first release?

- Heropanti will come with a disclaimer...' No animals were hurt during the movie shoot including Tiger Shroff' .

- 'Save the tigers. Only 1411 left. Tiger Shroff: Make it 1412.

- Tiger Shroff has already made his debut in #Kaal!

- Don't be mean guys...Give a big round of applause to Tiger Shroff for an outstanding Oscar winning performance in 'Life of Pi'.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
That's pretty harsh..people could criticize someone's acting skills but mocking someone's name is real bad...
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
his real name is not Tiger. Its Jai Hemanta (source: Wikipedia), although both the names sound quite tacky.
But its sad the guy is being made the butt of all the jokes even before his first film. He may turn out to be quite a surprise package. Who knows?
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beware before cracking jokes on Tiger Shroff. Menaka Gandhi is watching.😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KARAN888

Beware before cracking jokes on Tiger Shroff. Menaka Gandhi is watching.😆

Lol.

Its Maneka Gandhi actually ðŸ˜†