Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReeDa14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Too Good! Wonderful..👍🏼
"...He could after all, just tell her she took hold of his, sometime during the night, he thought with a small smile playing on his lips." aww that was too adorable!!
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This was so relaxing. I think I needed a glass of  ice tea and a warm sunny day outside to read this. Very nice writing.
Rudra is so head over heels. Enjoyed your take on his emotions.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was really wonderful, loved it
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
This was beautiful Sona...very very beautiful...
I have no idea about the serial but you my dear can make me read anything...
You weave magic with your words...
The way you wrote about Rudra's feelings for Paro, the changes in his life and the concern he feels for Paro was amazing...
I loved this OS...

Thanks for the PM...
Love you...
Take care..
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So beautiful and surreal made me smile
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
There are moments in life when you start feeling incompetent about your own skills in face of witnessing something marvellous in another and these moments are not marred by jealousy or envy and thats what makes them really special. 

This is one such moment where I feel totally silly as a writer and yet I feel no shame in admitting it and that, my friend, is because you spin poetry in your prose.

The way you have gone about this story brings the character of Rudra so much more closer to your heart and makes him seem so much more human without taking away the complexities that shape him. Rather you have taken those very those complexities and without wasting your breath on explaining them or explaining them away you have just let them be and given a Rudra who realizes them and wants to himself change them not for anything else but the fact that he can with Paro by his side and thats remarkable.

Also I loved how you have incorporated light hearted moments with such breathtaking heart wrenching ones (in a good way) making them all breath taking like the last paragraph where Rudra's decision to apologize to Parvati because there was no other option than to do so in order for her to forever stay with him is combined with that ready explanation in his mind for why they may wake up holding hands is so special in the way you have constructed it!

Stellar job, Sona, stellar job.

Welcome to the RR writing world. It just got much much richer now that you have joined it! :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 9 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You delved into Rudras' soul to bring to the surface his feelings, emotions and his acknowledge perhaps of love ! 
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Misssty ! :D 
... a fan of yours and I had immensely missed reading your work.
So glad to see you in this forum, with such a magical and thoroughly flawless OS as always. 
This was just brilliant... love the way you put your imagination into words and truly had the best time and smiling throughout, reading Rudra's point of view. 
Thorough enjoyed such a faab piece of yours on them and the last bit- d'awwwh ! <3333 haha. Mischief has officially stuck to him and I was left imagining paro's 'o' shocked face while she's- or rather both of them are clutching each other's hand- & Rudra (in all his seriousness) telling her she was the one who pulled closer- LOL
Truly enjoyed reading his reluctance phase to him acceptance whatever may come he won't let her go :) 
- Loved it to bits x 
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome shot 👏👏
Loved it 😛