Actor who played role of Dr. Hathi's brother is no more

Posted: 9 years ago
Acto Rakesh is no more

He played role of Dr. Hansraj's brother in TMKOC & Shri Kuber's role in Mahadev & also in Yeh Rishta Kya...

'Yeh Rishta...' actor passes away!
Rakesh aka Maharaj ji
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Rakesh Diwana, who portrayed the character of Maharaj Ji in the show passed away today morning due to illness caused after undergoing a bariatric surgery in Indore.

Surprisingly, Rakesh Diwana was not suffering from any major diseases and his sudden death is a bit suspicious says his daughter Shivani Diwana.

"To my knowledge Bariatric surgery is not a major surgery as such. It's a surgery for mere weight loss and the doctors earlier were very confident about the surgery. Accordingly on 23rd we submitted all the reports to the doctors and asked them to go ahead with the surgery.However, after surgery he was immediately transferred to the ICU. Doctors said that there were some complications which will be fine after sometime. We believed the doctors but unfortunately my father was not OK even after 3 days of surgery. I found something fishy in it. And it took me by shock when he was put on ventilators yesterday. Finally today morning I was called by the doctors saying that he had a brain damage," shared Shivani (Rakesh's daughter).

READ: Reiki keeps me calm says Rajan Shahi

Shivani further said, "I am finding the entire scenario suspicious because the hospital didn't charged for any money post surgery. We had already paid the charges for the surgery but the ambulance and other charges were not charged post my father's death. I still cannot believe that the surgery about which doctors were so confident about would take such a bad turn."

Shivani has already lost her mother five years before. All our condolences to Rakesh's children and his family.
Very sad news..!!!
May god give strength to his family...!!!
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

Very sad news..!!!
May god give strength to his family...!!!

what are doctors doing yaar??

He was absolutely fine then also he lost life 😡

He was ready to do operation on his body just for weight loss ...otherwise he was totally fine

and suddenly what happened ???
@ Proud-India

That's life for you my friend, life is so unpredictable, you don't know what in store next, then too everyone forgets and fights for all petty matters, read this news today morning, but i forgot that he played role in TMKOC too,

just when you posted i thought of it, very sad indeed for his family..!!! may god give them strength to handle this loss..!!!
Thats very sad...
May god give strength to his family...
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

@ Proud-India

That's life for you my friend, life is so unpredictable, you don't know what in store next, then too everyone forgets and fights for all petty matters, read this news today morning, but i forgot that he played role in TMKOC too,

just when you posted i thought of it, very sad indeed for his family..!!! may god give them strength to handle this loss..!!!

YA LIFE IS TOTALLY unpredictable ...agreed...!!

I pray for her daughter ,who is parents less now  
That's so sad and may god gives strength to his family
Sad news.
RIP Rakeshji. may God bless his soul.
sad news😭 he was playing maharaj ji in YRKKH😭 m shocked...😭 RIP Rakeshji.😭
Thais SAD News
Rip ...MAy god give Streanth To His family😊