Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I am shocked when I read GU's interview...😲

Its been the most unprofessional interview I have ever read πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I was bothered about his exit yesterday considering his role is quite important in the story..but now I feel its good that he is out of the show

No offence to GU fans..Its my perspective
Edited by mahi_rockstar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is just venting out his anger... We also know that he is angry... and why is he angry? Acting bhi nahi...attitude bhi nahi... but he has only one talent and that is praising himself πŸ€’

If he acted to some extend then he would not be shown the doors now
Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you r right hes crying for his char
so unprofessional behavior

kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he has to grow up a lot
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahi_rockstar

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">I am shocked when I read GU's interview...😲</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Its been the most unprofessional interview I have ever readπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">I was bothered about his exit yesterday considering his role is quite important in the story..but now I feel its good that he is out of the show</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">No offence to GU fans..Its my perspective</font>

I totaly agree with u dear, even I felt little happy when I heard tha he was not quitting, because ak character was portrayed very well till now, and it was one of the strong character due to whom, rajbala met, married and getting closer now, and also the story needs some more strong char other than leads, but seei g his IV now, am so disheartened.

And now I feel, his quit was due to his own insecurities, and nothing more than that.. Being a newbie, he didn't understand what he was losing, it will take ages for him to realise it.Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago
Kenno thumbnail

Originally posted by: sufidox

He is just venting out his anger... We also know that he is angry... and why is he angry? Acting bhi nahi...attitude bhi nahi... but he has only one talent and that is praising himself πŸ€’

If he acted to some extend then he would not be shown the doors now

its not so good behaviour of him..if its his decision to leave the show they why blaming others??

He definitely needs a reality check
Kenno thumbnail
@zubeada and kajal agree with you 
@uma88 yes..AK character is more important in the show..it has to be till the end so I was bothered yesterday but now I feel its good for him to go out..and get a role worthy of him
kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
edited Edited by kajal99 - 10 years ago
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Bhuvi I m enjoying his articles...its fun...finally Gunman gone... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Kenno thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetDishu

πŸ˜† Bhuvi I m enjoying his articles...its fun...finally Gunman gone... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

I really feel he should go out for sure!! As MB team cant offer him worthy characters though its the other way round πŸ˜†