Mahabharat 25th April '14 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Uttar was surprised to see all that, arjun came to him n says that if he's ready to becum the driver of his rath, he ask him if he's really arjun in this getup, arjun says that power is in mind not in roop n n blows his bow which makes a loud sound n reaches to dury & co., dury says that its arjun's, bhishm says that yes its arjun's he was waiting for him n he has arrived n his bow's sound has shivered their hearts.

Arjun arrives in the field with utar n firstly do pranam to bhishm with his arrow, dury says that thr's no need of war as their agyatwas is flopped, arjun show him the reality that sun is down n they succeeded, dury ask soldiers to attack n arjun answer them well, n then attack dushy, shakuni which brings a l'il smile to bhishm as he dnt hurt them but showed them his power, then cumes dury's turn but in the middle karn came n it turns into a karn-arjun war.

Karn says that if arjun has the power he shud attack him not dushy, as he's not a well trained person in arrow shooting, arjjun attack on his rath n blow it off n he came down n then karn attack him, arjun save uttar n send him back, karn uses his kawach to protect himself n dury &co, n arjun is also not set behind he makes his kawach with his vidya, dury ask karn to use divyaastra n both karn arjun shoot it but in the middle bhishm's arrow stop it.

Bhishm ask arjun to take it back but he's not willing to, shakuni says if he's protecting arjun, dury says its rajdroha, bhishm says he's protecting himself, his son's blood will hurt him only,. he ask arjun to not do it n both karn-arjun take it back, but after that arjun take promise that in future if sumthing cumes up like this he'll not stop it from attacking them n he did it.

In palace, draupadi is still upset with the cheerharan incident n crying, arjun came n pacify him n says that they are doing it for nyaya sthapna ot for revenge, yudi n brothers came n agreed n says that time has come n justice will be done soon n it will be done by aryavrath's samragyi n gave her clothes of samragi.

Other side, dury is willing to send them back on vanwaas n here pandavas were thinking wat if bhishm stand in front of them, arjun says that he's always with dharma n draupadi says that his dharma is to protect hastinapur n they are against HP.

Precap: Yudhister says that very early five rath will be standing in front of hastinapurs door and on the other side duryodhan says that if anyone thinks to cut my head i will flew their sleep.and karn says that first they have to fight with me.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you! I do appreciate you for updating this pathetic episode.