Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HawaaPot

Competition? Seriously? Abhi isko bohot time lagega... 🤣 Pehle bolo heroine dikhna band kare fir hero se compete kare 😆

Trailer se itna kuch pata chal gaya kya? At least Sid had more expressions than the so called Tiger. 
Dance ka maan lete hai 👍🏼
This guy is Jackie's son...itna kaafi tha debut karne ke liye. Struggle toh karna hi nahi para hoga.

We will talk after Heropanti's release! 

So now u guys will use Jackie's card 2 show he doesn't have 2 do much?? Seriously? 😆

Struggle kari ho ya na kari ho, Jackie ka beta ho ya na ho, AUDIENCE is the real KING, they can make him Superstar, or they can make him retire soon, so don't worry who did how much struggle.

Also Sid M is close to Karan, he assisted him for MNIK, so favor ki baat karein toh Sid M pe Karan ka bhi bahut favor hai, so he also doesn't have 2 struggle.

And he isn't that much girlish for which u r making fun of him.
OMG just watched the video. Gosh, I hate the fact that this guy looks more and more feminine in every other video. What the heck were they thinking. Why didn't anyone advice this guy to use some facial hair and less make-up. He already has soft features. Make-up doesn't help his case at all. Forget about others, what's wrong with him. Does he not look at the mirror **Ouch**

I hope he gets to fix his appearance for his future projects. Don't want him to end up in the pile of useless star kids.
Edited by Paagal.Mat.Ban - 10 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paagal.Mat.Ban

Why do people like using Fangirl words like "burn" "jealousy" "insecurity" 😆

Aur girly looking koh aur kya kehte hain if not girly. Can we have some options which might not hurt the komal sentiment of our Tiger fan/s 😆

True that! Insecurity/Jealousy sounds so immature.
Why do I need to be insecure of some Tiger shroff who is debuting... I don't even know him personally..Dammit! He is not even competing with me 😆

Bas kuch bhi... 

Why do I need to be insecure of some Tiger shroff who is debuting... I don't even know him personally..Dammit! He is not even competing with me 😆

Bas kuch bhi... 

I swear it reminds me of kids fighting and throwing around useless words to get back at each other. Some of the people on the forum make me wanna ask them "How old are you ?" 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paagal.Mat.Ban

Why do people like using Fangirl words like "burn" "jealousy" "insecurity" 😆

Aur girly looking koh aur kya kehte hain if not girly. Can we have some options which might not hurt the komal sentiment of our Tiger fan/s 😆

Never knew now words are also marked by territories "Fangirl"... Aamkhiein khol ke post kar liya kar, u will see a lot of things beyond those territories 😆 
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ranjha-

So now u guys will use Jackie's card 2 show he doesn't have 2 do much?? Seriously? 😆

Struggle kari ho ya na kari ho, Jackie ka beta ho ya na ho, AUDIENCE is the real KING, they can make him Superstar, or they can make him retire soon, so don't worry who did how much struggle.

Also Sid M is close to Karan, he assisted him for MNIK, so favor ki baat karein toh Sid M pe Karan ka bhi bahut favor hai, so he also doesn't have 2 struggle.

And he isn't that much girlish for which u r making fun of him.

I am not using anyone's card...just letting you taste your own medicine...you guys come up with KJo every time...let me tell you if Sid got an advantage because of KJo then Tiger got a bigger one. 
I just said I find him girly...its you who came up with Sid just because I am a Sid fan. 

Yup end of the day, its audience who will decide..not me and you or IF.
You don't need to bring SidM everywhere if you can't defend your favorite.
I find Tiger girly, you find SidM wooden...its okay.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked the whistle baja song the best. Kriti Sanon is absolutely gorgeous, I already like her a lot. I hope she does well. She is so new and fresh. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Bas kuch bhi... 

I said Sid M fans feeling insecure... means a Debut Male star coming & taking whichever small but limelight Sid M has got back 😆

It wasn't personal 2 u, so chill down.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I am not using anyone's card...just letting you taste your own medicine...you guys come up with KJo every time...let me tell you if Sid got an advantage because of KJo then Tiger got a bigger one. 
I just said I find him girly...its you who came up with Sid just because I am a Sid fan. 

Yup end of the day, its audience who will decide..not me and you or IF.
You don't need to bring SidM everywhere if you can't defend your favorite.
I find Tiger girly, you find SidM wooden...its okay.

Look @ this thread, u will find only Sid M fans mocking Tiger, so what shud i say??

U guys also bring Salman whenever i comment in Sid threads, so why now complaining if i have brought the comparison. Also Sid is only 2 movies old, so comparison with him or varun or arjun is natural 2 happen.

Never knew u r so much sensitive for Sid that u will mind bringing his name over here... 
Kya yaar, now one can't even find someone girly looking without seeking his fans' permission, ghor kalyug 😆