Pulkit Samrat's CHat Transcript

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
</> 
c="news_date.js" =text/> Sept 9, 2006
Samrat of fans - Pulkit!

In just over a month, this new face has created a sensation among youngsters... His chocolate face, sweet smile and his acting have made his fans go gaga! Here on indya.com we bring you Pulkit Samrat.

(Mouseover on the audio icons to listen to your favourite new star - Pulkit Samrat!)
indya: Nice to have all you indyan chat-busters back on yet another exciting chat and this time with Pulkit.
indya: Hi Pulkit and welcome to the chat
Pulkit: Hi! Thank You
taify: Hello Pulkit. Is it true that you were offered a Yash Raj Film?
Pulkit: I would be glad if I was offered a Yash Raj film, but unfortunately it's not true </>
ghu1993: Hi Pulkit... I'm Ghungroo. How are you?
Pulkit: Hi Ghungro, I'm doing good. How are you?
taify: You had said in an interview that there is someone special in your life. You cannot give the name but is she someone from Showbiz?
Pulkit: No, it's not someone from the showbiz
khyaati: Are you comfortable with KT (Krishna Tulasi) - Doing romantic scenes?
Pulkit: Yes, I'm very comfortable with Krishna Tulasi and I like doing romantic scenes.
guest24: How was your first shot? What was it like?
Pulkit: It was a entry scene and I was very excited and nervous!</>
guest24: Have you ever been in love with a girl who refuses to accept your love?
Pulkit: No
ghu1993: How do you feel working with such big stars in KSBKBT? And now you became a big star!
Pulkit: It's very great, you get to learn a lot from them. At the same time I feel little " </>
smita_kri303: Hello Pulkit. I and all my friends are just crazy for you.
Pulkit: Thanks a lot dear. I am more than crazy about my fans.
guest32: What's the next step in your career right now?
Pulkit: God will decide that. I have never planned it, I just work hard and the rest will follow.
guest32: Do you like white colour? If yes, then I too love white colour!
Pulkit: I like white too. But my colours also keep changing with the season!
guest32: Who does your hairstyle?
Pulkit: I do it myself
guest19: Your favourite Bollywood star…
Pulkit: Big B, SRK, Salman Khan, Kamal Hassan and Aamir Khan
guest24: Your favourite holiday destination?
Pulkit: My home
guest19: Tell us about your education?
Pulkit: I studied Medical with Math till the twelfth and then I did a three year advertising course from APJ Insitute of Design. </>
guest32: When is your birthday?
Pulkit: 29 December
taify: If SRK is the king of Bollywood, who is the king of Telivision world, according to you?
Pulkit: Me!
zeenia24: Pulkit, the best moment on the sets of Kyunki… till now, was?
Pulkit: I like my entry scene the best. I entered playing the Bagpiper.
guest51: Whom do you admire the most?  
Pulkit: My Mother
sadiaawan: I am from Pakistan, do you like Pakistanis. You have any friend in Pakistan?
Pulkit: Adaab Saadia, I just made a friend in Pakistan named Saadia!
zeenia24: I don't have many questions to ask, only one, how does it feel when you are being loved by so many people in a place which you have never dreamed of? What does that feeling say? How do you portray it in your words?
Pulkit: Hi Zeenia. It feels absolutely great. Infact, I had always dreamt of being here and becoming an actor. Right now I feel very satisfied. 
Pulkit: Thank you, Ramya
taify: There is an actor (do not want to name) who said in an interview that the new members in Kyunki… should learn how to respect seniors. What would you like to say?
Pulkit: There are no more newcomers in the serial and we are all like a family and we do respect our seniors.
taify: What is your real age, Pulkit?
Pulkit: I will be turning 23, this December
bindas_guy96: Pulkit, I am from Jammu, my name is Honey. I like your performance in Kyunki. I also want to act like you in television. Can you please tell me how is it possible?
indya: While Pulkit replies to that question... Be sure you visit his official website to know more about him. For details, visit forum.indya.com!
Pulkit: Hi Jammu, thanks for appreciating my work. As for becoming an actor, first and foremost you have to be sincere and things will fall into place
taify: When are you going to change your look? You can look better by removing hair on fore head? What say?
Pulkit: Actually I had a side parting hairstyle but now had to change it for the character. You will soon return to my old hair style.</>
saniamemon: Your eyes are in real or you use contact lenses?
Pulkit: I use contact lens.
taify: How is your health now? Hope you are doing fine. Heard about your back problems
Pulkit: My health is not too good. I still have a slip disc and I'm trying to get better!
guest47: Hi, I am from Germany… Very far from India - my home. I also miss some episodes of Kyunki. But indya.com gives me a great chance to see. Only a little question - Can you tell me the real name of the character of Nukul. I like both of your characters. Please reply
Pulkit: Guten Abent! (in German) Nakul's real name is Namam Shaw.
indya: Hey... You are lucky, Pulkit knows German as well!
taify: You are a great actor Pulkit. Go shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone on the sets. Say hi to KT and ask her to polish her skills from my side.
Pulkit: I'll do that!
guest47: Thanks a lot. You know German also.
Pulkit: Danke! (German)
taify: I would like to suggest you that if you are planning to enter films then please do it now. If you try it after 3-4 years, there is less chance!
Pulkit: Our thinking is so much alike!
chinni_ramya: You are a German?
Pulkit: No Ramya, I'm not a German. I'm a Punjabi, Sasriya Kal!
guest47: Glicefalls. Aufwiedersehen.
indya: Okay... Time to get back to India and indya.com :( Too much German... Don't you agree?
Pulkit: Chak de phatte
guest59: Will KT marry Lakshya?
Pulkit: You will have to wait and watch for that
taify: You are on an island with KT, Tulsi and Ekta… Whom would you like to give company? Say any one!
Pulkit: Main aur meri tanhaai
guest59: How much does Pulkit resemble Lakshya?
Pulkit: Very much. Lakshya is not very shot tempered about injustice, but Pulkit is short tempered!
taify: What is your pet name if you have any?
Pulkit: Anshu
khyaati: Hi Pulkit, are you from Montfort School, Ashok Vihar? Which batch?
Pulkit: Yes I'm. I don't quite remember which batch.
sadiaawan: Your eyes are very attractive, beautiful, charming etc.,
Pulkit: Shukriya Saadia
taify: Would you tell me please if Baa is going to die in the near future? The article told us she will be dying before next year? True or False?
Pulkit: I don't know about that. You will have to wait and watch!
taify: Imagine you have 24 hours of yourself - no shoot, nothing. What would you like to do?
Pulkit: I would like to fly home and sleep on my bed, spend time with my family and shop
taify: What would you say to a beautiful girl with lot's of attitude?
Pulkit: Beautiful girls with lots of attitude should learn to carry it around in the right way!  smita_kri303: Who do you like the most on the Kyunki... set. (from the new generation)
Pulkit: Baa. I share the best relationship with her!
guest59: Hi Pulkit, I am Rachel and I have been your big fan since I saw you in Kyunki, how do you feel in Kyunki?
Pulkit: It's great to be part of Kyunki. Each day I get to learn a lot about my weakness, my strengths... It's a great learning experience!
taify: Thanks man. This is a compliment. I am 17 from Pakistan and a critic of actors. Lol! I call them only to tell them how they have done. I can not see any flaw in your scenes till now, just KT needs to work a little bit more!
taify: Happy Birthday, in advance Pulkit. I do not know if you'll be able to wish you then. May that day and every day bring you happiness and joy!
indya: Ok... Taify seems like a real chat-buster from across the border!
Pulkit: Thank you so much for your kind words!
indya: Ok... Time to end the chat! Any messages for your fans?
Pulkit: It was great chatting with all you fans and I would like to thank indya.com for giving me this opportunity! Bye…  
indya: Thanks Pulkit... Really a pleasure having you on chat! Bye, take care and be back for the next chat!

< src="news_right.js" =text/>
   More headlines
indya.com partners with ICC Champions Trophy!
Sneak preview of the soon releasing Don
16-year-old Sinduja defeats Grand Master
Watch out for what's new on World this September
Placid Parizad Kolah chats with indya fans
King of action Jackie, with queen of words Simi
Akashdeep Saigal is back after a short break
Archive
< src="news_rightnav.js" =text/>
< = srctext/>
Copyright 2000-2005 indya.com. All Rights Reserved.       Best viewed in IE 5.x & above, Netscape 6.x & above.       Feedback
Edited by Taify - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Watchout for my questions..
I am THE REAL CHART BUSTER 😃

15 of my questions got answeres 😳
Taify thumbnail
Thanks for the reply.
I haven't done anything 😆
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ya i read this on indya.com...but thx 4 posted it here
Taify thumbnail
Mention not.People want it to be posted so i did and glad no one posted it before.
Thanks for reply thoguh
Fiza thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing!!!

hes soooo sweet 😳
vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he said that he is more than crazy about his fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sweet thnx so much for keeping me up to date i feel out of touch lately as not been on IF for too long...thnx for posting this you are da bomb!
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sweet thnx so much for keeping me up to date i feel out of touch lately as not been on IF for too long...thnx for posting this you are da bomb!
lady chalk thumbnail
hey thx for sharin!

and u are a real chart buster 😆 😆 😆