"Unique murder case of unique character"

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have never seen such a unique murder case which was  solved by unique police in a unique way. And judgement too was very unique. πŸ€£
The credit of this uniqueness  goes to victim "sammy" as he too was unique "one of a kind". πŸ€£
Lets begin from the beginning. πŸ˜†
Sammy ko goli lagi aur saare characters k expressions unique the as they all shooted in seperate frames. πŸ€£ Leave it πŸ˜†
Police KM kaise pahonchi?  πŸ˜•Sammy ko lekar KM se nikalne k turant baad police pahonch gayi as if wo log KM k bahar the πŸ€£
biggest thing is: police ko inform kisne kiya? Lets suppose kisi responsible citizen ne inform kiya πŸ˜†(@malati: dont laugh πŸ˜† i know aaj kal responsible citizen milna mushkil hai par sochne mai kya jaata hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†) 
police The Ram Kapoor ko bina evidence, bina warrant k arrest karke le jaati aur interrogation nahi karti hai but keeps him behind the bars  πŸ˜†
lawyers cant bail out Ram Kapoor πŸ˜†
first court appearance se pehle na police ne crime scene visit kiya na koi interrogation(with family members πŸ˜†), na evidence collect kiye aur na Ram's lawyer met Ram before hearing.  πŸ˜†
Yeh bhi chod do πŸ˜†, judge ne seedhe last hearing ki date de di wo bhi ek mahine baad πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
i thought is ek mahine k duration mai they'll show shergills n kapoors clearing the misunderstandings n combinely finding the culprit but alas aisa kuch nahi dikhaya πŸ₯Ί is one month duration ko cvs bahot acche se dikha sakte the πŸ˜‘
one month badi jaldi beeth gaya aur judge ne faisla bhi suna diya phansi ka order de diya πŸ₯Ίis se accha toh Priya ka case handle kiya tha cvs ne 
Coming to episodes, Tuesday's epi was all about sammy n Rajat consoling everyone. I haven't watched that epi fully as pujab-hyderabad match was going on πŸ˜†...just watched priya's scenes, i too wanted to asks cvs "aur kya kya dekhna baki hai" πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£
wednesday epi dekhna ka mood nhi tha but baad mai dekha πŸ˜† as it was all crying crying jo mai handle nhi karsakti...my mum asked me "tum itna rona dhona dekh rahi hoon" aur pehli bar mere paas jawab nhi tha πŸ€£
neha-priya scene reminded me of season 1 scene...necklace chori hone k baad priya goes to apologise aur neha usey suna deti hai, abhi bhi same hua πŸ˜” kitna suna diya neha πŸ˜’
raya scene was good, "bhagwan meri prayers ko hamesha ulta sunta hai πŸ˜­ mai zindagi bhar haath thamna chahta tha aur mujhe hathkadi pehna di  πŸ₯Ί hamesha tumhare saath rahna chahta tha par dekho kintni dur bhej diya mujhko πŸ˜­ πŸ’” πŸ₯Ί
cady is sensible girl thats y i like her πŸ˜† sabko rahul ajisa husband mile jo wife ki har baat sunta hai πŸ˜† kitni asani se maan gaya k culprit koi aur hai πŸ˜†
party ki CD...ek mahina lag gaya CD k aane mai πŸ˜²... i was thinking k police ya lawyers koi toh CD k baare mai puchega aur kuch toh hints milenge...case khatam hone k baad cd mili  
Rajat..yeh Rajat wapas kyu aaya hai πŸ˜‘ to irritate us...just keep saying k bahot kuch karna hai but bahot kuch maise thoda bhi nhi kiya usne πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£
now he want to make priya smile..kaise by taking blame of murder  on himself  πŸ˜² πŸ€£ i'll be moe than happy if he does that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
i has high hopes from Neha but all in vain πŸ˜­
feeling bad for Priya  sab log usey hi suna rahe hai n she is listening everyone calmly n crying too πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

who is the murdere? million dollar question now πŸ˜†
its too confusing toh i wont guess πŸ˜† better will wait n watch πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

johnbips11 thumbnail
No one is worried fr ram except priya rajjo is one waste fellow n useless too cvs put him in every scene which is filler not at all reqd who cares wat he feels
Sudhir ji was way better thsn this expressionless wooden furniture
Ed raya scene ram dialogues were so apt
Pihu is not even missing dad
Sammy died tho all his gunah maaf n the one who didnt even commit any mistake is suffering in jail
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnbips11

No one is worried fr ram except priya rajjo is one waste fellow n useless too cvs put him in every scene which is filler not at all reqd who cares wat he feels
Sudhir ji was way better thsn this expressionless wooden furniture
Ed raya scene ram dialogues were so apt
Pihu is not even missing dad
Sammy died tho all his gunah maaf n the one who didnt even commit any mistake is suffering in jail

thats what i am saying πŸ˜›
they are hardly showing ram 
i was expecting some scenes of ram with priya, n with nevik too else his solo scenes but what we got..nothing..just one scene 
saamy has become good overnight😑 how can everyone forget his blunders which has cost hi his life  n problems for raya😑
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This whole murder case was portrayed very very very "uniquely"... Unique is the best word to use for this situation... You've said everything "unique" that happened the past fee episodes... Mujhe yeh samaj mei nahi aa raha hai ki how is everyone automatically assuming Ram shot Sammy when everyone was present in the party... Someone would have seen Ram pull a gun out and shoot him... This is why I'm thinking shayad the person who shot Sammy was no present at the party.

Another thing... When Priya saw Ram holding the gun and then put it away, he explained the situation... And Priya was so okay and calm/ fine with her husband having a gun in his possession... Priya of all people, is not the type to just accept someone having a gun on them... But they showed her to be so normal and she just said to join the party... She brushed it off so easily... Ok I'll let this go- but I can't digest the fact that Priya, after knowing her husband's life is in danger, after knowing he is receiving threatening calls- she again just brushed it off, wasn't really by his side throughout the party (blaming separate frames for this) and Ram, knowing he had a gun on him, knowing that his life is in danger- took off his jacket and left it somewhere... There is no logic here- why would you carry a gun with you, if you were just going to take the jacket off and leave it somewhere... That's not safe either firstly, and secondly- there was no point in carrying that gun for his safety if it wasn't going to be with him for the whole duration of the party... He was just better off not having it.

Very very unique behaviour of two people who are supposed to be smart πŸ˜†

Now onto Sammy... Idiot kitna selfish hai... Mai baar baar keh rahi thi Sammy mar ja Sammy mar ja... Aur jab marna tha tab mara nahi ab mar gaya aur sab kuch bigad diya! He should have listened to me and jumped off the cliff... But no, he had to get shot- idiot!

I'm a bit disappointed with a lot of people here...
I understand that Vikram and Neha have lost a child but they are being a little bit harsh and illogical! No evidence but they are still assuming Ram killed him and they are saying all sorts of mean things- like he deserves the death sentence and he needs to suffer etc, upar se they are being mean to Priya... I mean kya hota if they agree with Priya for a bit and believe that Ram didn't do it... They know him well enough to even have the slightest feeling that he didn't do it... I was willing to let it go that they are blaming Ram at first... But for a whole month they are still believing this... And they didn't bother to find out if this is the truth or if it could be someone else.

Now after this, I don't know how anything can be salvaged.

Priya and Neha: as brilliant as their scene was... I really didn't like it- I loved the emotions and everything but baar baar Priya keh rahi thi ki it wasn't Ram she of all people I was expecting would listen! How can Priya and Ram forgive Neha for everything she said... And for accusing Ram of murder, and for accepting that he deserves the death sentence. How can Ram and Priya forgive Vikram for the same.

How can Priya forgive everyone for allowing Pihu to get married to Sammy even after her insistence that it is wrong?

How can Neha and Vikram forget that Sammy died because of Pihu's zidh. (Yes it was his own fault, but the truth is that if Pihu wasn't ziddhi, Sammy would still be alove) no matter who killed him, their son died- so how can they forget all that happened, if it wasn't Pihu who killed Sammy, someone did... It could be Juhi/ Sid- so their will still be bitterness because a Kapoor killed Sammy... Yes I know Sid isn't really a Kapoor πŸ˜‰ and in turn neither is Juhi. But still they're family so shergills won't be able to forget that. If they twist it and brush the dust off varun's story and let that see the light of day... Then still Pihu is to blame, Pihu is Ram and Priya's daughter so again how can NeVik forgive and forget.

In all this I am unable to digest the fact that NeVik are so okay with letting Ram die. I can't believe this, it's so hard to comprehend! How is this possible... NeVik are so calmly and casually accepting and allowing their best friend to get the death sentence. How can they behave so rash, without carefully considering everything else... They are just so easily going to believe this and let Ram die.

I don't even know what I'm saying, I don't know if I make any sense or not... I don't even know if you or anyone will understand what I'm trying to say... But storyline hi aisa hai... Confusingly unique, uniquely confusing... Toh mai bhi aise comments de rahi hoon.

RaYa's court scene was very emotional... I was in tears! Dialogues were very good... Tarana said on twitter that her scene with Sakshi was impromptu, dialogues and everything else was improvised- that scene was excellent! They acted that out amazingly. Jai's acting was superb... Felt bad for Rahul when he was crying. Everyone's acting was really impressive these past few episodes.

One thing that irritated me was Rajat in the green room, Rajat in KM, Rajat in Shergill house, Rajat full stop πŸ˜†
And another thing... The bit where Mamaji, Sid and Juhi were sitting at the dinner table... There was a bit where they smiled/ laughed! That really irritated me... Juhi who claimed she loves/ loved Ram is behaving like this... She is fine with Ram getting the death sentence... I don't understand what this woman wants. Okay forget that... Pari's acting wasn't that great- her father has just been given the death sentence... You'd think everyone would be a bit more distraught... But no- they just looked fake, not really that upset. But then again the only person who really cares about Ram is Priya.

Omg one more thing... How on earth does KM not have CCTV 😲 ... When Vikram apparently stole the haar in season one... There were several cameras all around KM and considering in BALH we are in the year 2030+ technology must be way more advanced! yet there is no sign of CCTV footage... And it takes a month for a CD to be made.

Unique is the right word. This whole thing is very unique.Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvRam

Even i didnt like when vik said ram shud die n in wed epi rams dialogues were so touchy even in that situation he is still thinking about living with priya thats rami love him so much

I really liked that bit... When he immediately thought about the promise he made to Priya... That humesha saath rahenge promise. That bit was so so so emotional, mujhe lagta hai when Ram gets cleared and released... RaYa should just leave everyone and just go somewhere where it's just the two of them.

Ab jab Priya prove karegi that Ram is not the culprit... Everyone will be saying "sorry Ram we accused you of being a murderer" and they will expect him to forgive and forget πŸ˜” poor Ram I feel so bad for him... And he will forgive NeVik and everyone else who accused him because that is the type of person he is. And as much as I love VikRam I just don't know if this is forgivable... I do hope their relationship is salvaged somehow though because VikRam's relationship was the best after RaYa.Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago
Tanzuh thumbnail
Wow what an apt title naseem,Unique.Eps chahe kaisa bhi ho aap k post or title hamesha hi perfect or unique hote hain.firstly u made d post after a very looong time pura week pass hogaya & u made a post now,yes u said that u were unable to watch,thats ok aapne post bheja wahi bahut hai.
Yaar ye balh ab balh nahin hai sab kuch badal gaya hai sahi mano mein unique ban k reh gaya hai.
Except performances nothing is worth talking about.Ab toh performance bhi kabhi kabhi blank se lagte hain jahan sab ko concerned hona chahiye itne bade haadse k baad but everybody seems very cooled reacted.Sakshi is no doubt a very briliiant actor but some time even she is shown very cool & calmed may b bcoz of separate frames,though still loving raya dialogues.they r perfect.Also loved priya scene in greenroom too much sitting on d rams chair she was looking damn classy but just hated rajat why was he shown in d green room😑i was really upset with that scene though in next eps they didnt make d continuation from that scene that was very grateful from cvs.
Even i feel that rajat shud go from d serial & let sudhir & shipra come into d picture atleast they r better supporter to priya than rajat.Even priya is not at all comfortable with rajat & that attitude of priya towards rajat i just love it she cares damn about him thats too gud.
And as for guessing that who is d murderer we shud keep quiet & calm bcoz no sense in guessing kyunki cvs toh wahi dikhayenge jo unhe dikhana hai & that to illogigal,very very disgraceful serial this has turned into.😭
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShazK.123

This whole murder case was portrayed very very very "uniquely"... Unique is the best word to use for this situation... You've said everything "unique" that happened the past fee episodes... Mujhe yeh samaj mei nahi aa raha hai ki how is everyone automatically assuming Ram shot Sammy when everyone was present in the party... Someone would have seen Ram pull a gun out and shoot him... This is why I'm thinking shayad the person who shot Sammy was no present at the party. how everyone can assume that ram shooted😑 i mean atleast yeh toh dekhte k ram kahan tha aur sammy ko bullet kis jagah se lagi but nhi...bina kuch soche samjhe blaming him πŸ˜‘ police acche se investigate karti toh ram would hv been proved innocent within first 2hearings 

Another thing... When Priya saw Ram holding the gun and then put it away, he explained the situation... And Priya was so okay and calm/ fine with her husband having a gun in his possession... Priya of all people, is not the type to just accept someone having a gun on them... But they showed her to be so normal and she just said to join the party... She brushed it off so easily... Ok I'll let this go- but I can't digest the fact that Priya, after knowing her husband's life is in danger, after knowing he is receiving threatening calls- she again just brushed it off, wasn't really by his side throughout the party (blaming separate frames for this) and Ram, knowing he had a gun on him, knowing that his life is in danger- took off his jacket and left it somewhere... There is no logic here- why would you carry a gun with you, if you were just going to take the jacket off and leave it somewhere... That's not safe either firstly, and secondly- there was no point in carrying that gun for his safety if it wasn't going to be with him for the whole duration of the party... He was just better off not having it. yes priya was so cool with ram keeping gun with him πŸ˜† sep frames are to be blamed...it was such ahigh point of show, they should hv well planned it n consider the availbility of whole cast at once so that it looks real but it turned out to be comedy😑 ram neve takes out his coat not even in his room but party mai nikal diya πŸ˜² πŸ˜• cvs ko blunders karne k liya biggest award dena chahiye πŸ˜†

Very very unique behaviour of two people who are supposed to be smart πŸ˜†

Now onto Sammy... Idiot kitna selfish hai... Mai baar baar keh rahi thi Sammy mar ja Sammy mar ja... Aur jab marna tha tab mara nahi ab mar gaya aur sab kuch bigad diya! He should have listened to me and jumped off the cliff... But no, he had to get shot- idiot!  i was thinking same..cvs ne sharan ki wish poori ki but half only..baaki half mai raya ko phansa diya πŸ˜‘

I'm a bit disappointed with a lot of people here...
I understand that Vikram and Neha have lost a child but they are being a little bit harsh and illogical! No evidence but they are still assuming Ram killed him and they are saying all sorts of mean things- like he deserves the death sentence and he needs to suffer etc, upar se they are being mean to Priya... I mean kya hota if they agree with Priya for a bit and believe that Ram didn't do it... They know him well enough to even have the slightest feeling that he didn't do it... I was willing to let it go that they are blaming Ram at first... But for a whole month they are still believing this... And they didn't bother to find out if this is the truth or if it could be someone else.  i too was completely ok with vikram's behaviour as he is father, but i thought that now for last hearing one month tmy is given toh they will think properly n find the true culprit but nahi they are hell bent on blaming ram only...they know ram very closely...infact i ahve always thought that there are only two people who understands ram truly priya n vikram but now vikram is blinded by son's love..i am not saying k its wrong but itna zyaada...after a week or two they could have thinnk properly na...but cvs toh pata nhi kya dikha rahe hai aur kyu πŸ˜‘ this one month duration would hv been utilised properly but nhi cvs ko badi jaldi rehti hai πŸ˜‘

Now after this, I don't know how anything can be salvaged.

Priya and Neha: as brilliant as their scene was... I really didn't like it- I loved the emotions and everything but baar baar Priya keh rahi thi ki it wasn't Ram she of all people I was expecting would listen! How can Priya and Ram forgive Neha for everything she said... And for accusing Ram of murder, and for accepting that he deserves the death sentence. How can Ram and Priya forgive Vikram for the same. they are leads n they are supposed to forgive n forget πŸ˜† priya ne kitna explain kiya tha ram aur neha ko k mat karao sapi ki shaadi but they didnt listen her...ram trusted sapi n neha too trsuted her son that he loves pihu πŸ˜‘ mujhe bhi neha se expectations thi k she'll understand the circumstances n will stand by her fatty but nhi sammy ke liye pagal hogaye hai n moreover sab log bhul gaye k how sammy was aur kitne blunders kiya aur 2 ladkiyon ki life spoil ki n two families too πŸ˜‘

How can Priya forgive everyone for allowing Pihu to get married to Sammy even after her insistence that it is wrong?  she has forgive as she is heroine na πŸ˜† priya too could have question neha n vikram that why u ppl didnt listen to me, y u get them married? but she wont ask...instead she is blaming herself that she couldn't stop her daughter n it has led to sammy's death πŸ˜”

How can Neha and Vikram forget that Sammy died because of Pihu's zidh. (Yes it was his own fault, but the truth is that if Pihu wasn't ziddhi, Sammy would still be alove) no matter who killed him, their son died- so how can they forget all that happened, if it wasn't Pihu who killed Sammy, someone did... It could be Juhi/ Sid- so their will still be bitterness because a Kapoor killed Sammy... Yes I know Sid isn't really a Kapoor πŸ˜‰ and in turn neither is Juhi. But still they're family so shergills won't be able to forget that. If they twist it and brush the dust off varun's story and let that see the light of day... Then still Pihu is to blame, Pihu is Ram and Priya's daughter so again how can NeVik forgive and forget.  pihu alone is not responsible..for me sammy is responsible for his own death  everyone has played their part in sammy murders..nevik trusted sammy that he loves pihu n ram too trusted him so who is to be blamed? sammy only na? than after marriage he realised that he still loves suhani? whose fault? no one forced him for anything..infact cady guided him but he choosed his destiny 

In all this I am unable to digest the fact that NeVik are so okay with letting Ram die. I can't believe this, it's so hard to comprehend! How is this possible... NeVik are so calmly and casually accepting and allowing their best friend to get the death sentence. How can they behave so rash, without carefully considering everything else... They are just so easily going to believe this and let Ram die. yup..they are so okay with it...cant digest it πŸ˜† but vikram said na "humne apni life k 2 important persons kho diye..ek wo jo hamari khushi tha aur ek wo jis se hum apni saari khushiyan baante the" ...i liked that bit πŸ˜› 

I don't even know what I'm saying, I don't know if I make any sense or not... I don't even know if you or anyone will understand what I'm trying to say... But storyline hi aisa hai... Confusingly unique, uniquely confusing... Toh mai bhi aise comments de rahi hoon.  dont worry sharan..mujhe sab samjh aaraha hai aur sab valid points hai πŸ˜†

RaYa's court scene was very emotional... I was in tears! Dialogues were very good... Tarana said on twitter that her scene with Sakshi was impromptu, dialogues and everything else was improvised- that scene was excellent! They acted that out amazingly. Jai's acting was superb... Felt bad for Rahul when he was crying. Everyone's acting was really impressive these past few episodes. i didnt knew that it was improptu πŸ˜² πŸ˜† but accha scene tha...neha jo bhi kaha she spoke like a mother, leave it πŸ˜†

One thing that irritated me was Rajat in the green room, Rajat in KM, Rajat in Shergill house, Rajat full stop πŸ˜†  mujhe ye explain karo rajat wapas kyu aaya hai πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† kuch kaam toh kar nhi raha hai phir kyu? πŸ˜†
And another thing... The bit where Mamaji, Sid and Juhi were sitting at the dinner table... There was a bit where they smiled/ laughed! That really irritated me... Juhi who claimed she loves/ loved Ram is behaving like this... She is fine with Ram getting the death sentence... I don't understand what this woman wants. Okay forget that... Pari's acting wasn't that great- her father has just been given the death sentence... You'd think everyone would be a bit more distraught... But no- they just looked fake, not really that upset. But then again the only person who really cares about Ram is Priya.  finding juhi's behaviour strange πŸ˜• ram k arrest hone k baad she was sad but sid k saath all happy πŸ˜• chahti kya hai wo πŸ˜‘ jusi toh mujhe laagta hai k KI k peeche hai, they r trying to occupr all companies πŸ˜‘ ayr jo fraud hua hai na wo bhi dono ne kiya hoga πŸ˜‘

Omg one more thing... How on earth does KM not have CCTV 😲 ... When Vikram apparently stole the haar in season one... There were several cameras all around KM and considering in BALH we are in the year 2030+ technology must be way more advanced! yet there is no sign of CCTV footage... And it takes a month for a CD to be made.  that tym, niharika made arrangement for cctv as she wanted to get her plan executed well "breaking VikRam"...it served her purpose toh she used them but it was a normal part y toh y they will use cctv πŸ˜†kis bewkuf ne CD ne banayi jo ek mahine lag gaya useyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Unique is the right word. This whole thing is very unique n we too are unique viewers who are still watching this crap 🀣.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid Cv's always bring useles track in the show
the show was once a love story now it became a murder mystry
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanzuh

Wow what an apt title naseem,Unique.Eps chahe kaisa bhi ho aap k post or title hamesha hi perfect or unique hote hain.firstly u made d post after a very looong time pura week pass hogaya & u made a post now,yes u said that u were unable to watch,thats ok aapne post bheja wahi bahut hai.

Yaar ye balh ab balh nahin hai sab kuch badal gaya hai sahi mano mein unique ban k reh gaya hai.
Except performances nothing is worth talking about.Ab toh performance bhi kabhi kabhi blank se lagte hain jahan sab ko concerned hona chahiye itne bade haadse k baad but everybody seems very cooled reacted.Sakshi is no doubt a very briliiant actor but some time even she is shown very cool & calmed may b bcoz of separate frames,though still loving raya dialogues.they r perfect.Also loved priya scene in greenroom too much sitting on d rams chair she was looking damn classy but just hated rajat why was he shown in d green room😑i was really upset with that scene though in next eps they didnt make d continuation from that scene that was very grateful from cvs.
Even i feel that rajat shud go from d serial & let sudhir & shipra come into d picture atleast they r better supporter to priya than rajat.Even priya is not at all comfortable with rajat & that attitude of priya towards rajat i just love it she cares damn about him thats too gud.
And as for guessing that who is d murderer we shud keep quiet & calm bcoz no sense in guessing kyunki cvs toh wahi dikhayenge jo unhe dikhana hai & that to illogigal,very very disgraceful serial this has turned into.😭

thank you πŸ˜›
we had only good acting but usme bhi i guess tuesday epi was spoiled on rajat n sammy's mahanta jo usne ki nhi πŸ˜† i dont know what rajat spoke , y he spoke, with whom he spoke πŸ˜† 
yes...sitting in her room n remembering ram "mai toh aloo parantha hi khaunga"  it was best part of tuesday epi..raya missing each other πŸ˜› when priya isn't giving him any importance y he is roaming around πŸ˜‘
yup atleast sudhir n shipra will give her moral support, at least she can cry infront of them 
this sammy's murder track is completely unnecessary...bekar mai ram ko jail bhej diya πŸ˜‘ he is the bigggest industrialist but lawyers couldnt arrange bail for him, police didnt do right investigation πŸ˜‘
pata nhi aur kya kya dekhna baaki hai πŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

Stupid Cv's always bring useles track in the show
the show was once a love story now it became a murder mystry

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
kuch bhi dikha rahe hai hame πŸ˜†