moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yes Shahi FINALLY !!πŸ˜†.And Imagine our MEIEJ MONTAGE Totally POLLUTION FREEπŸ˜‰. But I want Nikhil , Pam to come for atleast in the end to get the Punishment which they Deserve .I want my RishBala's Killers to DIE a BRUTAL DEATH😑😑. I can't Forget how brutally they killed two Beautiful innocent Souls😑. I WANT THE JUSTCE

πŸ˜‰ Don't worry everything will be said and done for now I am happy that there will be totally VD-DD show now. πŸ₯³ [:D/]
4EVRoptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS, but this does not mean that the characters are being retired, some one else will play the role like sweety's actor was changed?

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

πŸ˜‰ Don't worry everything will be said and done for now I am happy that there will be totally VD-DD show now. πŸ₯³ [:D/]

Yup LIKE ALWAYS πŸ˜‰ .Why everyone forgets the main Rule of MEIEJ : πŸ˜‰

DVD ka saath diya toh Welcome denge...
DVD ko alag karna chaha toh Tamboo denge πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4EVRoptimist

TFS, but this does not mean that the characters are being retired, some one else will play the role like sweety's actor was changed?

😳 Hope they end the character and introduce all the new family of RK and little sensible one.Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago

I want Raj's Family now in the show . VD is playing the MALE LEAD , So He should have the Family and not any Baseless Villian πŸ₯±
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I want Raj's Family now in the show . VD is playing the MALE LEAD , So He should have the Family and not any Baseless VillianπŸ₯±

Yes I want Raju to fake now and want his own family too and not orphan.
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

don't scare me