OS- Sooraj's appreciation of Sandhya

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I am in romantic mood. All my romantic insticts are active after seeing Sandhya's badmashi yesterday. I am sure Sooraj is not going to be left behind by such an open demand. So this OS is dedicated to all lovers of SURYA

Sandhya was in GG room. She was waiting for Sooraj to come and complete the challenge she has given him. Sooraj entered the room and looked at Sandhya who was asking with her eyes did you create my appreciation.
He didnt tell anything and proceeded to the other side of the room. Sandhya followed him.

" So Soorajji you have failed right. Even with 11 hrs you couldnt create an appreciation for me"

She sat in bed making face. Sooraj said. " Sandhyaji look here". She didnt turn. Then she heard

" It's a wonder how the fruits are hidden in flower, It's a wonder how the butterflies wings have beautiful pictures"

Sandhya got up and moved towards Sooraj. Sooraj too was moving towards her.

" It's a womder how the air that goes into a hole comes out as beautiful music, It's a wonder how a cuckoo learned to sing without a teacher"

Sooraj took Sandhya's hand looked deeply into her eyes. She blushed " And you are wonder that makes every other wonder in the world stand stunned"

Sandhya turned not able to stand his gaze. He turned her towards him

His fingers started tracing from her forehead.
The girl who walks in front of me is the best wonder I have seen.
World just not have the 7 wonders, but you are the eight wonder

He traced her eyes " The eyes that holds the sky", he pecked her cheeks " Cheeks that has the sweetness of honey"  planted a gentle kiss on her lips " the milky lips everything is a wonder"

Sandhya couldnt take it anymore. Her breathing became faster and she tried to run away from him.
He held her by her waist and pulled her closer to him. He caressed her arms and touched her palms gently caressing her fingers
" Your beautiful fingers are the wonder , so does the beautifully painted nails" he said gently leaving her
As she walked looking shyly at him he concluded saying " The graceful walk and the beautiful curves are also a wonder"

And she turned opened her arms and he moved into her arms she capped it up " And the most beautiful wonder is the love that we share with each other"

PS: The lyrics courtesy ARR song Poovukkal olithirukkum from the movie Jeans
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Shruthi akka...Very nice...โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

aww that song lyrics to Sandhya...!!!!!!!!!!
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww
that was so romantic
๐Ÿ˜ณ
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww!
that is sandhya!
there u r shruthi ji!
crazy_subha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow... Awesome shruthi...
Sandy is getting mad on Suraj...

Cant wait for Suraj's appreciation on her beauty...
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww so romantic ..
loved it Shruthi
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sruthiโค๏ธ
nice and romantic
but we will only can imagine these kind of scenes in DABH
๐Ÿ˜›
shruthiravi thumbnail
vasumma CVs have given the most romantic scenes when we least expect them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yesterday's was one of those๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes i was laughing when suraj came with the flowers wondering where is the halwa pack
then dont know what happened to the flower
they could showed it na๐Ÿ˜›
shruthiravi thumbnail
vasumma Sandhya's hug from back shocked him and her open romance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I mean he had not seen his wife like this.
She was not the expressive type. Even during RW he was going hitch, hitch, only during DBC when she was demure he took the lead. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But he didnt know DBC will make his wife like this ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He forgot everything seeing her, her requests.