Last day of Agyatvas Mahabharat Written Update 24 April 14

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The  episode starts with Shakuni convincing Bheeshama to attack Virat. He says you   Has promised to make Gandhari samragini and make her son samrat now you either full-fill your promise or Hastinapur will go towards destruction. Bheeshna has no choice but to agree,

At Virat nagar it is last day of agyatvas  . Viratraj is informed that a huge army has attacked the fort from  North gate. Virat decides to go. Yudishtir tells him that they will go with him. He says no if I feel I am getting defeated I will call you. Yudishtir insists and Bheem  tells Arjun to stay back in the fort . They leave

Duryodhan Dushasan Bheeshma  Shakuni and a huge Army is standing outside Matasya gates. Shakuni tells Bheeshma to command the army to attack. Bheeshma says no one has come to defend how can we attack. Shakuni  says Attack has already been done, bheeshma says who has attacked? My Army never attacks without my command? Shakuni says not your army but the army of digita led by king Susharma has attacked. Now you give orders to attack. Bheeshma blows his Shankha

Arjun and Draupadi have moment togather both are worried about time. They hear Bheeshma's shankha.

A maid servant comes and informs Queen Sudeshna  that a huge hastinapur  Army has attacked from the south gate. Queen gets worried. She says there is no one in the fort to defend them. Brihsnala says  prince uttar is in the fort. Sudeshna says he is very small he has no experience of war. Arjun says but a king's son has to full fill his duties. Uttar says he wants to go. Sudeshna tells him to keep quite and says now and eunuch will teach us rajdharma. 

Malini tells her not to insult Brihanala. She says Brihnala has many times taken care of the wheels of even Prince Arjun's chariot. Brihnala says she will go as his charioteer and will not let any harm come to him

Draupadi in a private moment tells Arjun what if Bheeshma recognises you. Arjun says we have one preher to go [i think that's four hours] I am not worried about pitamah but Duryodhan will not be able to recognise me before that 

Duryodhan says to Shakuni where are the Pandava . I want them here before subset. Shakuni says those who have dharma in there heart can see adharma but cannot foresee it. There they are...

In the distance they see sand and then uttar cones seated in a carriage. Dushasan says they have sent a child to fight. Duryodhan  he is a child but he has come to fight for his country those pandavas are still hiding

Arjun urges Uttar to fight his arrow falls on the ground and all the kurus laugh. Bheeshma looks on sadly. Duryodhan says we will kill this child and then pandavas will come. Shakuni tells bheeshma to command the attack. Bheeshma says he does not attack women. Sun is about to set

Uttar gets very scared and tells Brihnala to take the carriage back to the fort, Arjun looks at the sun and takes the carriage back. The sun sets and Arjun takes the carriage to the tree where they had hidden their weapons . He prays to Agni dec to give his gandeev back. He says agyatvas is over and he is free to become Arjun again 

PRECAP 

The Virat war. Arjun Vs kuru sena

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
dhwanian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for thw wonderful update
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for written update...
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update...Its Arjun vs Kuru army! I am excited!