Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry guys, I'm not on board with this. For some odd reason, people are even more protective of their favorite mythos and actors than they are of the actual characters they're about., so comparisons are recipes for disasters that I don't have time to resolve. Feel free to create polls that compare a show to itself, though, e.g. "Best funny moment in Show X" or "Best battle scene in show Y".
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I have an idea. We could do awards for each individual show, so that we wouldn't be comparing two shows of the same epic. If Lola's on board with that idea, I think it'd be a good compromise. 
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My interest, as I admitted earlier, is limited to voting for my cute and pretty Neha Sargam. ðŸ˜ƒ Come on, she is sooo pretty. ðŸ˜ƒ

But got to ask, if members here are so worried about fights erupting among participants in a discussion forum, why have a discussion forum in the first place??

OK, I agree that online fights are so boring and not at all fun, its the real world fights arising out of discussions where the fun is, because there we have so many action-packed means to settle the issues. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

But still... 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ If that is the extent of your interest, feel free to open an appreciation thread for her. However, as far as possible this forum has been unique in allowing people to praise their favorites without bringing others' down. The hope is that we're here to debate and learn about matters that are a little beyond actors and their thopras. Let those remain in ATs while we reserve the rigor of debates and discussions for bigger issues.Edited by lola610 - 10 years ago
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the suggestion. ðŸ˜Š

However, some young girls, like Neha & Farnaz among the celebrities, we just can't praise them enough, no matter how many ATs we start & complete. They are so special. 

So I think a good way to show our appreciation towards Neha is to declare her ASAP, the best actress till date in the entire Indian mythological show landscape. That what we need to do. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sherlock

However, some young girls, like Neha & Farnaz among the celebrities, we just can't praise them enough, no matter how many ATs we start & complete. They are so special. 

So I think a good way to show our appreciation towards Neha is to declare her ASAP, the best actress till date in the entire Indian mythological show landscape. That what we need to do. 

No doubt they are good actresses and deserve appreciation, but again, people do differ with their opinions on who is the best actor or actress in a mythological show, so to declare one person the best out of everyone else can hurt some people's sentiments, who may consider other actresses equally good or better. For example, many ladies played Sita: Deepika, Debina, Rubina, and many others besides Neha, and some people may be fans of these actresses, so why hurt people unnecessarily or make them feel unwelcome in the forum by declaring one actress the best? So it's better to open appreciation threads for the actors/shows we like we stick to appreciating that actor in that particular thread. I agree with Lola here.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

No doubt they are good actresses and deserve appreciation, but again, people do differ with their opinions on who is the best actor or actress in a mythological show, so to declare one person the best out of everyone else can hurt some people's sentiments, who may consider other actresses equally good or better. For example, many ladies played Sita: Deepika, Debina, Rubina, and many others besides Neha, and some people may be fans of these actresses, so why hurt people unnecessarily or make them feel unwelcome in the forum by declaring one actress the best? So it's better to open appreciation threads for the actors/shows we like we stick to appreciating that actor in that particular thread. I agree with Lola here.

Your Right Janaki.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

I have an idea. We could do awards for each individual show, so that we wouldn't be comparing two shows of the same epic. If Lola's on board with that idea, I think it'd be a good compromise. 

Lets Do This.  

@ Lola You Can Close This Topic Its Up To You,

Your The Mod, and  We Members 
Will Listen To You.😳
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherlock

Ok I Have An Idea Since This Is The MM  Forum How About.. I Open Neha's AT Here??
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Ok I Have An Idea Since This Is The MM  Forum How About.. I Open Neha's AT Here??

😭😡
My IF Account.
i can't Open New Topics.