Sanaya Irani declines; Ashish Sharma and Sukhwinder Singh in Jhalak

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Apr 23, 2014, 07.27 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE VJ Andy|Sikhwinder Singh|Shikha Singh|Shakti Mohan|Sasural Simar Ka
Sanaya Irani declines; Ashish Sharma and Sukhwinder Singh in Jhalak
After cricketer S Sreesanth, Karan Tacker, VJ Andy, Shakti Mohan, Pooja Bose, Mouni Roy, Kritika Kamra, Kiku 'Palak' Sharda and India's Got Talent kid, Akshat Singh, two more names have been finalised for the eighth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

READ: Shakti Mohan in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Singer Sukhwinder Singh and telly actor Ashish Sharma have also made it to the final list. Sanaya Irani, Ashish's co-actor from Rangrasiya, was also approached for the show, but she has declined the offer. Actress Shikha Singh, who was recently seen in Sasural Simar Ka, has also been approached.

Says a source associated with the show, "After Shaan, who participated last season, we have Sikhwinder Singh, who will be seen shaking a leg, this season. We wanted Sanaya to participate, but the actress has refused. Both Sanaya and Ashish are very popular and hence, we approached Ashish. He has accepted the offer."

They also uploaded a BTS video of the dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwR9M40qxx8
Edited by -Drishti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarya4ever... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it so... Wow , we were talking about that and it happened. Love to see him in Jhalak
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS :)
It'll be nice to see Ashish dancing but I really wanted to see Sanaya on JDJ, she would have definitely won if she participated.
Anyway there must be a reason why she declined!
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! I just read a post about someone wishing that he takes part and it's come true. Can't wait to watch him .hope  he wins. Does anyone know when it's going to start?
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he does well. And that we get to watch Sanaya dance in jdj next year as a contestant. I feel happy as well as disappointed. Anyway. All the best to Ashish. Its a tough competetion this year. With Karan Tacker, Mouni Roy and Kiku. All are good dancers. Why is Shakti a participant? I love her dancing. But this is unfair.  She's as good as the choreographers themselves. 
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hope this doesn't mean the comeback of his BD :(
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope the guy knows what he is doing. If he has a chronic backache that reacts to pressure, he could get some real damage to his back with JDJ. I hope he doesn't want to spend his life visiting a physiotherapist. 
As for winning and not winning,  it doesn't matter. These shows are never judged on talent.

One ace dancer is always taken to raise the bar of performances.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Expected. she will never accept reality shows offer  when she is doing  Daily show.She always gives first priority to her daily shows than Reality shows.Any way all the best  Ashish..TFSEdited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Wish Sanaya had done it :( But happy for Ashish
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

I hope the guy knows what he is doing. If he has a chronic backache that reacts to pressure, he could get some real damage to his back with JDJ. I hope he doesn't want to spend his life visiting a physiotherapist. 

As for winning and not winning,  it doesn't matter. These shows are never judged on talent.

One ace dancer is always taken to raise the bar of performances.

Exactly! I'm worried about that too. If the guy has some trouble lifting someone as light at Sanaya, he's going to have lots of issues doing lifts week in week out with his coreographer, regardless of who she is.