Bhavna Khatri in Life Oks Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Bhavna Khatri in Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!

Life Ok's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has always managed to rope in versatile actors from the small screen. Now we hear the talented actress Bhavna Khatri of Pardes Mei Mila Koi Apna Sa fame has been roped in to play a pivotal role of Chitralekha.

Our source informed us, "There is this track of Banasur which is going on right now. Bhavna will be portraying the character of Chitralekha who is the best friend of Banasur daughter Usha."

We also spoke to Bhavna who confirmed that she will be a part of Mahadev. We asked the talented actress more about her character, to which she replied, "Chitralekha as the name suggests is an artist who has been given this vardaan by goddess Parvati that you will be the most famous and biggest artist all over. It's her dream, she paints and how through Chitralekha's paintings Usha will find her true love and how it will lead to a war between Banasur and the Dev's is all about my character."

When asked how it feels to be a part of this show and how was it to shoot with Mahadev aka Mohit Raina she replied, "This is the first time that I am working on something like this. Its overwhelming and its very different. For a very long time I was very quiet and I was just observing things. We all think about God and Goddesses and you start shooting with them, how weird it feels to actually see them laughing on the sets, goofing up, cracking jokes and all. It was very funny to actually watch Mahadev cracking jokes. When I saw Mahadev cracking jokes I was literally like Oh my god Mahadev is cracking jokes. He looks very serious but trust me he is full of humour. It really looks like comedy happening on the sets. I am just enjoying myself and I am very happy to be a part of this show."

Well looks like team Mahadev actually have fun on the sets but amidst all the fun and masti the characters of this show have always impressed us with their acting. We wish Bhavna all the best for her role and also for her future projects.Bhavna has already started shooting for the show.

http://www.the tellytimes.com/bhavna-khatri-life-oks-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

PS: please remove the space between "the" and ""tellytimes"

Edited by kaatayani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
it seems tht thr's some prblm with the link posting thing..!!
its a telly times article.. anyone who can post the link please do so
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww he's cracking joke 
kaatayani thumbnail
that wud be lovely to see...!! we have seen many segments of him laughing his heart out..no doubt tht the man is full of humour