Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

ekta show at the start r very very nice in between i dont know wht happen to her r show turn worst like tere liya-KDMHMD -kahin toh hoga and many more 

ya many moe shows like kyph... exception was kutumb which i watched through out πŸ˜†
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

ya many moe shows like kyph... exception was kutumb which i watched through out πŸ˜†

ohhh okkk ekta two highlight shows r kggk and kyunki  both show  take 8year omg 8year for daily soap r big thing now they r more concern on TRP that why show get ended soon 
Koeli thumbnail
regarding the show ending thing  i am a sucker of seasons... i feel a show should end when it has to end without stretching it. that why it remains forever in the heart of viewer and then the makers can come up with seasons... with the same leads. that way leads get varity and a break from their hectic schedule
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

regarding the show ending thing  i am a sucker of seasons... i feel a show should end when it has to end without stretching it. that why it remains forever in the heart of viewer and then the makers can come up with seasons... with the same leads. that way leads get varity and a break from their hectic schedule

agreee😊

thank u i had great time with u dear hey name is sara πŸ€—
Koeli thumbnail

agreee😊

thank u i had great time with u dear hey name is sara πŸ€—

Me too huns πŸ€— myself koeli but you can call me appy... see you around πŸ˜³ sara πŸ˜›
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Me too huns πŸ€— myself koeli but you can call me appy... see you around πŸ˜³ sara πŸ˜›

sure dear i call u appy cute name πŸ˜ƒ
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ekta show at the start r very very nice in between i dont know wht happen to her r show turn worst like tere liya-KDMHMD -kahin toh hoga and many more

how true its...her shows startings r always awesome. .but I guess she need to study how to giv a proper ending to a show..thats disaster. .tere liye was a beautiful show. .but its ending s a nightmare 🀒
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

regarding the show ending thing i am a sucker of seasons... i feel a show should end when it has to end without stretching it. that why it remains forever in the heart of viewer and then the makers can come up with seasons... with the same leads. that way leads get varity and a break from their hectic schedule

second u πŸ‘πŸΌ like KMH2 .wahi jodi..nayi love storyπŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i feel weird to see suresh with bulbul... coz like someone said... suresh used to blush on seeing pragya, even sort of asked her to not marry.. as she would find someone better... and then WHAM... he confesses that he loves bulbulπŸ˜†

apart from the above... he is sweet,funny, sincere and dedicated. kind of like the opposite of bulbul who is immature, impulsive, and childish. so would like to see how suresh changes bulbul and makes her more grounded
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
his character is getting maximum development.. i am liking him.. when his intro scene came i thought he might be side character but he is surprising me each day