D3 Dil Dostii Dance Written Update- 21st April 2014

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Dil Dostii Dance Written Update

April 21 2013

The VP Tells he takes Sharon's  responsibility. Ruhi was removed from her previous college for the same reason. She was happy here and so I thought she was fine. I guess I was wrong and I'm really sorry Swayam. Swayam just moves forward towards the door  VP turns to gang and asks how is Sharon. Kriya tells she is still under observation . Rey tells if any information is received he will call the VP. VP moves from there. The gang thinks Ruhi is BI polar,she never looked like one though. Kriya comes back from her home and brings sandwiches. She asks the gang to have them but they ignore. Each one is crying. Kriya asks Simmi to stay strong and positive. She moves forward to Swayam and asks him to have something when Swayam says he is not hungry. Kriya asks him to sit down he has been standing for too long. Swayam says he is alright. Yaaroo Dostii song plays in Background where Swayam remembers special moments with Sharon and the gang is crying. The gang turns and stays praying to God to make Sharon alright. Vicky promises to come to Rehearsal hall early while Rinni prays to not eat non veg food for a month.Kriya sees this and go out crying. She is in the park crying asking God why is this happening to Sharon when Rey comes by and sits and says we don't value untill one is close by but when they go away we try hard to stop them. Kriya moves when Rey says he is sorry. Whatever happened among us yesterday I still respect you . Kriya we cannot be a couple but can we be friends. I do not want to loose a friend like you. Rey says if you need to speak with someone or need me I'll be there. He moves saying he is sorry  when Kriya calls him and says we can be friends. Nil comes running and tells them Sharon is serious.  

Rey asks the doctor what happened when Sharon's breathing turns heavy.Swayam says the heart beat is decreasing and the whole gang is panicked. Sharon breathing goes heavy when Swayam rubs her palm asking her to wake up. The heart beat drops and slowly stops. The doctor removes the mask and says she is No more. The gang is shocked to react and the doctor moves. Swayam pats Sharon  and moves forwards and hugs her up. He pushes her to wake up and falls down saying he loves her. Sharon's heart starts pumping again and the gang is shocked The boys run to cal the doctor who checks Sharon and tells its a miracle and Sharon is back cause of Swayam's Love. The doctor moves out while gang is happy and hugs each other. Sharon calls Swayam when Swayam says he is beside her. She tells she is going to tell this infront of the gang that she loves him too.Swayam hugs her tightly when Rey and Simmi sigh in relief.Rey tells Swayam Sharon has just got her breath back.

Precap: Sharon feeds Swayam her soup when Swayam says its tasteless. Sharon says this is how I feel when you force me to have this. Kriya says she is so happy seeing Swayam and Sharon together. Kriya runs when Rey pours water on her.
Edited by -FrozenRain- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS