Rival Site:Pushkar Goggiaa to enter Life OK's Tumhari Paakhi

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The popular show Tumhari Paakhi by Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd on Life OK is all set to see a dhamakedar twist with the entry of Paakhi's (Shraddha Arya) boyfriend Rohan.

Well, viewers know that Paakhi keeps on telling Anshuman (Iqbal Khan) that she has a boyfriend named Rohan to tease him and make him jealous. And with Tanya (Madhura Naik) getting to know about this small tease game between the couple, she will plan a move to separate them.

Tanya will hire a young and good looking guy and plant him in Anshuman and Paakhi's life.

The character of Rohan will be played by the young and talented Pushkar Goggiaa, who is currently seen as Siddharth in Sony Entertainment Television's Nandini.

This fake Rohan will be seen around Paakhi and that would make Anshuman get suspicious of Paakhi's joke. And that would create a rift in the relationship of the couple.

Rohan's character will be a positive and sweet one and for now it will be a cameo.

When we buzzed Pushkar, he refused to comment on the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh hoo !!

Thanks for sharing the article <3
piya- thumbnail
I m really happy with d word CAMEO 😉
But I hv a question hw did tanya cm to know abt paakhi n anshu's rohan talk? That moment was just between them na? N moreover tanya n rana were shown to b arrested na?

I knew tanya n rana wd reenter but I so wish they enter only after ankhi's relationship has attained a stage wherein no one can create a rift between them
div26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya-

I m really happy with d word CAMEO 😉
But I hv a question hw did tanya cm to know abt paakhi n anshu's rohan talk? That moment was just between them na? N moreover tanya n rana were shown to b arrested na?

I knew tanya n rana wd reenter but I so wish they enter only after ankhi's relationship has attained a stage wherein no one can create a rift between them

I agree, don't understand how Tanya comes to know about it. I don't know how to react to this. I'm only focusing on the fact that it says his character will be positive and sweet but if Tanya has sent him, god knows how long he'll remain positive and sweet?

nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg hope anshuman will caught rohan's real id,tfs dear
rikisdada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds interesting ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š 
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..

Now who is playing the devil again in Rathore mansion for Tanya..to get this news someone must be keeping an eye on Ankhi ..

Tanya did vowed that Anshuman  himself will throw pakhi out of the house .so seems she got the medium to put her plan in action..A fake Rohan..

I'm just a bit confused will all this fake Rohan twist happens before Ankhi consummation scene ?...
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How tanya knew that? Is there someone keeping eye on the couple? Pushkar is a nice actor and smart and handsome! Lets see how he woos Paakhi!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you for sharing
So Tanya's  "Pseudo Rohan" has made an entry today.
I fail to understand how on earth Tanya gets to know about Rohan?
Also Did not couple of episodes back servant tell Rana that police at the door? what happened then?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing the article.
Let Tanya & Rohan try as much as they want .. but AnKhi will be the end game always!