Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally, he deserve beztter then this crap serial. Hope that soon we will watch him as lead. 
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣What I want to see now is who will be blamed for low trps LOL πŸ˜† Can't believe the rudeness still shown towards Gunjan. #PureDisgust! Leave him along, the Comedy Nights with Raju will now dominate! πŸ€£
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

🀣What I want to see now is who will be blamed for low trps LOL πŸ˜† Can't believe the rudeness still shown towards Gunjan. #PureDisgust! Leave him along, the Comedy Nights with Raju will now dominate! πŸ€£

Totally agree with u, when I read that still their answer on trps are AK REVANGE is show more then romance, I mean really who will have romance with a kid πŸ€’🀒
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks guys. its been taken out now. πŸ˜ŠEdited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Oh God they always attack πŸ˜•
Fortuitous thumbnail
Challo DD toh chorne se rahi 
But I am so, so sooo happy for Gunjan! πŸ˜ƒ
He has indeed proved himself! πŸ‘πŸΌ
And will go places from here πŸ‘
And he will keep rocking πŸ˜Ž
PS finally chutkara flom bloodthirsty vampire phans! πŸ€’

MAHAY were so shortlived...😭
Will always cherish them...
Edited by Deewangi - 10 years ago
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So damn happy for gunjan...glad to see he is moving out of this sinking ship... now atleast he wont be blamed for less trps...AS can now experiment with whatever he want bt there no saviour to this show...he lost an amazing actor..atleast he came ahead and gave negative role a shot...bt AS and cvs couldnt utilize his talent thereto...i just pray that gunjan enjoys his trip and come back soon on screen as a lead... 
Love u Gunjan...Proud of u πŸ˜³
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had left this forum when they introduced the psycho track. Now I am back here to celebrate the TRP drop and Gunjan quitting the show! We tried to reason with these crazies that the psycho track will never work. Now what happened to VD coming back and TRPs going through the roof?

This forum members kept attacking Gunjan and Mahay fans for no reason!  I begged them not to destroy the Mahay track..they could have started a new track for returning VD, but they did not!  So the few people that got hooked on to the Mahay track also left! This proves they cannot now blame Gunjan for the TRP drop post leap. In fact TRPs started picking up when they showed Mahay. This PH killed a prefectly good track by bringing VD back and introducing the psycho track. But the audience flatly rejected their illogical father look alike psycho track !

Fact: TRPs picked up post leap with Mahay.  That means real audience wanted to see Mahay and not the psycho track! AK/Gunjan and Mahay track had better TRPs than the new psycho track. 

Fact: VD, RajBala and the psycho track responsible for the new low TRPs. So all the haters must now leave Gunjan alone.  I want to know why their super star hero couldn't attract audience?  Wasn't that the only reason for butchering Gunjan's character?

This is what happens when the PH changes a perfectly good track for few crazy online fans !

Gunjan can now leave the show with his head held high. I wish Gunjan all the best. He deserves better.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm happy to see Gunjan getting out of this show and going on a holiday.Way to go man! 

Wishing him all the very best in his next venture.
GU, Please pick a PH that knows what they are doing and make peace with the camera man first next time.
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"I am mostly active in the gym" - Gunjan Utreja

Handsome hunk of Television Gunjan Utreja is very much conscious about his food habits and thus eats right to stay fit.

Television actor Gunjan Utreja who is currently seen as Abhay Kapoor in the popular show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colorslikes to go to the gym regularly and avoids the usage of machines and instead walks to remain fit.

Let's see what Gunjan has to share with us regarding his fitness mantra...

What does fitness means to you? What is idea of fitness?

Fitness is a part of my life, fitness mean a healthy life.

What efforts do you take to stay in shape?

I am mostly active in the gym, I avoid machinery usage like I use stairs instead of lift, I prefer to walk instead of going in my car for the convenient distance. I try to eat right and healthy food, and I don't eat sweets as I don't like them and also for health reasons. You won't believe that I lost my 12 kg weight after I started shooting for Madhubala.

Are you conscious about your food choices?

Yes absolutely. I am conscious about my food habits; I avoid very salty food and sweets.

Do you take protein supplements?

Yes I do.

Is there any sport you are skilled at?

I used to play basket ball when I was in school at state level, other than that I play cricket, table tennis and badminton.

A celebrity's body you admire?

Ranveer Singh has a great body.

What is you fitness secret?

My fitness secret is that I eat clean, work hard and think positive. Health is also based on the the thinking of a person.

A fitness tips for your fans?

Avoid fried food, excess sweet and salt, sleep well as it is very essential for our body and try to keep yourself healthy.

Edited by ParinLyksShakti - 10 years ago