BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks to Charu and her General Knowledge..
I found it odd that even now the girls under-estimate Rashika.. Anjali (the girl who left even before the tasks started) said she wanted Charu but had to unfortunately settle for Rashika which everyone started laughing at (or maybe she knew Rashika would not help her)

Next week boxer Vijender Singh will return for the guys' round.. Mujhe Raj ki halat dekhni haiπŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was the girls plan to get Nikhat or Meher back, as Rashika herself said later that she & Garima weren't supposed to answer any questions, that was the plan.
Intelligent plan.. They know Pallavi is a tough compeititor and they don't want to take a risk with Anjali. Meher is a weakling, as proved time and again.

It did expose the true face of Garima though, who is so called best friends with Pallavi, wanted her back so badly yet stuck to the plan.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^Thanks. I heard Rashika say  something but couldn't understand.. Maybe because even I thought that Garima would have wanted Pallavi back.. Wow.. Kya politics hai.. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
gals played very smartly nd remained united at tht point! I thought may be garima gaowali:p will bkfire for her so called frnd pallavi mata bt she too bluffed pallavi mata!!! Bt i think sumone frm boys will betray
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

gals played very smartly nd remained united at tht point! I thought may be garima gaowali:p will bkfire for her so called frnd pallavi mata bt she too bluffed pallavi mata!!! Bt i think sumone frm boys will betray

Til now Uttkarsh seems to be openly defying Ajay's and Nik's plans.. Lets see what happens.. Raghu might just change the rules at some point to get Sid back in. He likes performers and Sid is one. Amongst the girls there is no one who stands out
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja4Suhit

It was the girls plan to get Nikhat or Meher back, as Rashika herself said later that she & Garima weren't supposed to answer any questions, that was the plan.

Intelligent plan.. They know Pallavi is a tough compeititor and they don't want to take a risk with Anjali. Meher is a weakling, as proved time and again.

It did expose the true face of Garima though, who is so called best friends with Pallavi, wanted her back so badly yet stuck to the plan.

+1 Meher and Raj both are the same, Ek instigating comment aur turant pressure cooker ki tarah bajne lagte hai. πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
meher is crying machine:p
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG 
Meher is baaack???????
Who is Meher BTW? πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail