Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
alright then here are some last guesses  R.A.B ,Barty Crouch Sr,Winky  or Dudley ? those are the only ones i can think of

Originally posted by: Nala

alright then here are some last guesses  R.A.B ,Barty Crouch Sr,Winky  or Dudley ? those are the only ones i can think of

Hmm..sorry Anjali..none of the guesses r right..
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Aakash - Can you please say this? Is it a spell by any chance or a potion? 🤓
Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

I am reposting the riddle here..

Yes, indeed... all the lines are clues but they are pointing towards different answers...😕

is it the orphanage caretaker ?? Voldemort grew up there and I think it's name starts with wool (the sheep clue???). She was creeped out with his actions and as a caregiver she can provide solace...

Sorry, I can tell that it's wrong answer 😆😆.. so will be waiting for your hint...
Edited by Priya_nv - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

@Aakash - Can you please say this? Is it a spell by any chance or a potion? 🤓

Linaya that would b too much of a give away..I dont want to reduce the probabilities...😆.. so now I am going Ani' way, it could b anything, think from all perspectives, peel the onion!.. 🤣

Originally posted by: Priya_nv

Yes, indeed... all the lines are clues but they are pointing towards different answers...😕

is it the orphanage caretaker ?? Voldemort grew up there and I think it's name starts with wool (the sheep clue???). She was creeped out with his actions and as a caregiver she can provide solace...

Sorry, I can tell that it's wrong answer 😆😆.. so will be waiting for your hint...

Priya u r indeed the riddle answering machine!!.. undisputed!!.. hats off!!.. bravo!!.. 👏 👏

The answer is "Wool's Orphanage" !!

Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Peter Pettigrew, maybe? Now why I am I guessing so stupid things? I better give up!
No wait! Let me think agaiN! 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Wow! Priya! You are a genius!!! Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 10 years ago
@ Linaya
No its not pettigrew.. Priya got the answer again..although, she said its "the orphanage caretaker" but I think I can still accept it..the real answer though is "The Wool's Orphanage"..

Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

Wow! Priya! You are a genius!!!

AGREED !!!!!!👏