8th Sep - India Episode Update for KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hemoglobin ki kami, Bani ko hone lagi,

Jai ne kiya Upaay, Vitamin B ke capsules laaye,

Bani ko thoos thoos ke khilaye…Hai, Jiya Dhadak Dhadak…..😆

Ha Ha….This is just a promo of how tart my update is going to be, partly cause Mrs. Walia gives Jai and me no reason to smile and secondly, cause I have a terrible toothache (That's God's way of punishing me for stealing my son's chocolates while he is asleep!) So, please don't mind, if I am in a constant "KS Leg Pulling Mode" today, nothing personal, just for fun! Read on…

Btw, the latest promo shows the voice-over saying, "Pia ki salamati ke liye, Bani ne uthaya ek bada kadam, kya Bani ka swabhimaan reh paayega barkarar?"What is Lady-B going to do? Ask Jai for money, or sell his Company secrets to those funny guys who interviewed her yesterday…Haila, Pushky looking like a cute Cocker Spaniel anchoring Shaabash India….All his hair falling on his forehead! Lolz….😆

Bani is sitting alone, and Pia comes from behind and asks if she had called her. Bani questions Pia about her Operation and asks her why she held back such a huge truth from her. Pia says that Bani is already undergoing so much of stress, she didn't want to add to it (ha ha...what a joke!) Bani talks about the Kasamh that they will always be together and Pia apologizes and Bani promises her that she will arrange the money for her Operation. Bani and Pia hug as Bani tells her that there is no one more important to her than Pia and Rano (What is Jai then?)

The family is having Dinner and Jigyasa sarcastically tells someone to serve Bani also. Bani gives one cold look, and then Bani gets a phone call and she excuses herself, Jigyasa looks intrigued. Jigyasa makes some comment about how Bani is leaving the House at this hour, Pia replies tartly to Jigyasa who also replies back to Pia! Bani turns back, looking mighty angry and upset, as she keeps staring at Jigyasa, and Dadi tells Bani to have her dinner tand then go. Bani sits down rather formally and there is a lot of tension in the Table...Bani takes some water from the Glass and circles it round the Plate (That is the Hindu Brahmanical Tradition of completeing a meal, without touching a morsel of food!)

As Bani leaves, Jai comes from outside and both of them are standing in the Doorstep and stare at one another and Bani leaves, while a lovely, strained flute plays on as Bani comes and asks everyone where has Bani gone at this point. Jigyasa replies sarcastically, Pia looks furious. Jai is upset as Jigyasa tells him that Bani left without having her food and scolds everyone and says that when they know that Bani is pregnant, how could you let her go without having food. Everyone looks a bit scared and as Jai leaves without eating, Pia gives the most love-struck look at Jai and wonders how much he cares and respects Bani and the baby and she can understand what a tough position it must be for Bani, as she is pregnant from a man whom she hates! Oh, come on Pia, get a life!😡 One, she always assumes the worst and the wrongest thing and secondly, I hate that stupid love-stuck expression she constantly has these days, she looks like Pushkar's sibling! And Bani, mooh mat khulwao......What a hypocrite she is....One days she self-talks that she loves Jai the most in the World, the next day, she is telling Pia that Rano and she are the most important people for her in the world.....I guess, Pregnancy Hormones doing their work on poor B!😆 Lets excuse her for some time!

There is a fancy party going on, with Bani's funny Boss hanging around....Bani is busy organzing the party, while the three of them give funny looks to her...Bani looks so pretty, in a Red Sari wearing a Black Blazer! Haila, just then Tarun enters....Does this guy have no work, except partying!😕 Bani thinks to herself that Tarun should not see her, else he will go and tell Jai and she doesn't want Jai to know that she works here. As Bani goes and tells her Boss's that she has to leave, Tarun joins them and she rushes from there only to bump into Jai, who is like, Arre......The lovely flute tune plays....while Tarun also comes and asks her what is she doing here. Bani is shocked and somehow manages to calm herslef and says that she is workign here as she needs the money and till she gets the Divorces, she needs money. Jai looks totally dazed and shocked and so does Tarun (He looks irritated at Bani!)

The Boss comes and needles Jai and makes sarcastic comments about Bani, Jai is totally humilated and embarssed as the Chasme wala Boss talks about how Bani has agreed to give away all the trade secrets about Walia Industries for a sum of Rs. 4 lakhs. Jai loses his temper and holds the guy's collar and the guy tells him to cool down, as he shows her the contract which Bani has signed...Jai is shattered and upset, as he looks behind to see a guy misbehaving with Bani and without thinking anything, he goes and bashes that guy up....Oh, Jai you are so romantic......😳 And does he looks cute or what, all angry and furious, bashing the guy, left, right and centre, for just laying a finger on his wife.....Haila....😳 

Break ke baad, a fantastic scene coming up, Jai is dragging Bani by her arms with him......Outside......My Cave Man!😉😆

Bani is shown in a  corner, trying to drink her tears (She must be visiting the Loo a lot, cause she must be drinking a lot of tears😆) and the Jiya Dhadak Dhadak thingy plays,

"Khamaoshiyon ka zeher, peena hai agar,  Khud ko jalana hi hi, unse chupana bhi hai, unke liye mein de doon jaan....." (Lady, Jaan Shaan chodo, ek healthy sa baccha de do, I think that is all that Jai needs!)

Jai  is shown to be totaly berserk with anger and is looking for Bani and finds her hiding in a corner, as she turns to look at him, scared and tear-strained, and tries to speak in that same cold tone with him, Jai has a totally mad with anger expression (Which makes him look heavenly!) and coldly shutting up Bani, tells her to shut-up as she tries to explain, and drags her by her arm, as the entire party looks at them, Jai and Bani are outside...Jai is extremely angry with Bani and tells her to shut-up and get in the Car and says that it is not about her now, it is about my child....As Bani looks on thunderstuck, Jai drags Bani by her arm (Gently but firmly) Jai tells her that she has made a joke out of their relationship and he doesn't care about her anymore, but now it is a question about his child and he won't let her get away with anything...Bani tries to protest, but is too scared seeing Jai's anger and anyway Jai is in no mood to listen to her anymore it seems! Bani, baby, your Party is over now!😆

Jai drags Bani forcibly inside the Walia House, as the entire family stares at them as Massi asks Jai what happened....Jai loses his temper and tells Massi that ask your Bahu what she is upto....As Bani is crying and keeping her head down, Jai bellowing on her, totally furious, as Jai says that she is working with her Competitor, in a Party amongst the smoke of Ciggarettes when she is Pregnant. As everyone look on at Bani, Jai says that when she is supposed to be taking rest and taking care of herself, she goes and starts working, and that too for her Competitor and starins herself and his child! Aditya and Dadi question Bani about what she is doing and why is she straining herself when she is supposed to take it easy. Bani is just standing crying constantly with her head bowed down.

Jigyasa is upto her drama and asks her why is she doing all this and harming Jai's child, why is she so hell bent on humiliating her husband all the time, why is she trying to kill Jai' child. As Bani stands helpless in front of Jai's anger and Jigyasa's insults, Jai storms off in complete anger, while Pia and Rano look at Bani helplessly (No one wants to come in Jai's way when he is angry!) who is crying buckets of tears!

OMG.....Jai screams on Bani from upstairs....Lolz....Aaj toh Bani ki total ghanti baja di Jai ne....As Bani and the others looks upstaris, Jai's angry voice is to be heard from there, bellowing literally, while, Bani is shivering with fear, at the sudden change in her Pati Paremeshawar's attitude!

There you go Jai, honey.....I am totally against this dragging your wife nonsense, but really, Bani was driving you up to the Wall and you had to take a stand and you did! Serves her well! I can totally see Jai force-feeding Bani with Spinach and Carrot Soup in the Mornings.....Followed by something equally inedible and nutrious....Try Karele ka juice Jai, that would be the best revenge on Bani!😆

Fantastic Episode.......Full points to Ekta and her Creative Team for getting Jai in his Jai-Walia mode again.....Was I fed up or what at seeing him sob, sob and sob......There goes my man today, bashing, screaming, shouting, dragging and dominating......I might sound like a horrible MCP here, but I like Jai this way!😳😆

Some incredible performance by RK......He was fantastic in the scene where he turns and sees the guy touching Bani and the way he goes and totally creams the guy.....Bechara, pata nahin kiska chehra dekh kar nikla hoga, Jai must have broken every bone in his body!😆 And the scene, where he drags Bani outside and tells her to shut-up and that he no longer cares for her, but he cares for his unborn child.....Jai was totally back in his Jai-Walia mode today.....Poor B, didn't know what had hit her!

PD was alright, she looked very pretty in the Red Sari and the Formal Blazer she wore, she didn't have much acting to do, except look like a frightened rabbit and cry a lot (Which I must say, she does with effortless ease!) But PD does a good job of whatever is given to her!👏

Looking Forward To : Jai screaming out Bani's name from upstairs.....I think Lady B has had it now.....No one in the House or elsewhere has the courage or authority to stop Jai and protect Bani from being protected by her darling husband! But that is a good thing, Jai is so protective and caring......😳 I loved that speech he made to Massi about asking her Bahu why is she harming herself and his child......He was totally awww in it, despite looking mighty angry!

Instead of writing stories on the Characters and what they did today (That is, if they indeed did do something today…I am giving their supposed email address, which  very well explains what I feel about them now-a-days!)

Email Address for KS Characters:

Jai Walia : [email protected]

Bani Walia : [email protected]

Pia Shukla : [email protected]

Pushkar Shukla : [email protected]

Rano Walia : [email protected]

Raashi Walia : [email protected]😆

Jigyasa Walia : [email protected]

Tarun Sablok : [email protected]

Billo Massi : [email protected]

Aditya : [email protected]

Ranveer Walia : [email protected]😆

Saahil Walia : [email protected]

Anu Chopra : [email protected]

Tony Butler : [email protected]

Kiran Singhania : Kiran@Free-pravachan-classes-at-Yamraj's-residence.com😆

Ekta Kapoor : [email protected]

Loads of Love & Thank you all for the lovely wishes that you keep sending!🤗

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Mt 😳 😳 😳

Pias sucks when she says things to herself brainless woman😡

Edited by mayona - 17 years ago
irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks ...MT
welcome back hunnny !!

Jai dragging bani ..well she needs one tappar too .... meri taraf se ....😉

cheers
Irum

Edited by irumnaz - 17 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[quote]cause I have a terrible toothache (That's God's way of punishing me for stealing my son's chocolates while he is asleep!) [/quote]

😆 😆 You're mad!!!

And ofcourse Bani's been stressed..or have I missed something? 😕 Thanks for the update tho!!! 👏
ria_nl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot MT!!

ur updates ROCK!!! 😊
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

welcome back babe!!!!
really missed your humour 😆 😆 😆

Hey MT i wonder were you got the idea for the address's from😉😆

👏

Edited by shaz81 - 17 years ago
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
im gonna really kill Pia..i swear the woman is gettin on my nerves!!!!! 😡 😡
thanks hun so nice to have you back 😛
pmtwist thumbnail
Thanks MT & take care of your tooth
MOHENA123 thumbnail
hey MT welcome back...really missed your humourus updates!
MusicIsDivine! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you, MT! and Welcome Back! 😊 😊
I missed your most entertaining and free flowing updates!! 👏 👏 👏
Why doesn't Rano (the bewakoof) tell Pia where the current flows now (that Bani loves jai now) - she did not hesitate to inform her about bani's crush on Pushkar!! Ekta makes some of her characters really stupid so that the saga can be lengthened - how frustrating indeed! 😡