Final Warning Regarding Name Calling & Moral Policing

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I hope members of this forum take this note seriously and make sure the following two things are not repeated in the forum as off late we have been getting reports on both these issues which go against IF's COC

1) No Name Calling Allowed : We have noticed certain members in forum continuously refer Pakhi's character as Makkhi which falls under name calling and wont be allowed as one need to remember that forum consists of Pakhi fans too along with RagNa fans and we want both fan grp to co-exist peacefully without hurting each other's sentiments ... So No name calling for any character will b allowed whether its Pakhi , Raghav , Kalpana or other characters ... One can constructively criticise the actions of any character but any form of name calling will not b allowed and members might b given warnings for it based on their past records  ...

2) No Moral policing Allowed :
Forum is a public platform where every single member has the freedom to put forward their POVs irrespective of whether its positive or negative as long as its not instigating ... Noone has the right to question them or make post accusing others of negative therapy .. thats a direct attack on other set of members whose opinions might differ .. If u feel a post is too negative on the lines of bashing , then report it to the mods instead of opening such posts on the line of moral policing which is strictly not allowed on IF ... Any more such post opened from here onwards will be straightaway trashed without any prior notifications and member will receive a warning for it too ...

I repeat again , if you feel a particular post is offensive report it to us and then let us decide if its breaking any rule or not ... there is no need to open another post just to counterattack the post which might be having a opposite POV ...

I hope both the above rules are followed and proper decorrum of the forum is maintained

EMA Dev team 
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago