Mahabharat WU 17/4/14 Pashupat Astra and Draupadi Haran planning

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode starts with Krishna tells pandavas to go to Matasya king Virat. They will be secure there in agyatvas. Yudhishtir says they will go as soon as Arjun returns

Arjun is shown doing Taoasya. Suddenly a pig cones. Arjun kills it with an arrow. Suddenly some tribals come and the head says he has killed the pig. Arjun says that they can take it if they want but he has killed it. The tribes tell there head that this person is insulting you. You should avenge your insult and show us your strength.

Arjun says I am Pandu putra surely I will know a bit more than a trible

Tribal head says  you are too proud. Show me your might. Pierce the hole in the tree. Arjun starts but the trebles' arrow reached first. He says this is how I killed this pig. They  fight for a while then the tribal said are you tired or do you want to fight more?? Arjun says I am not tired but how can I fight God and win??? How can I fight pinak Dhari Lord shiva who made the first bow and called it Pinak and gave the knowledge of bow and arrow to the world 

Lord Shiva shows his real form and says Indra had asked me to bestow upon you pashupatastra, but I couldn't give it without checking you are deserving or not

Arjun says o lord if I was deserving I would have known divinity when you first came but I dint meaning I am not deserving

Lord shiva says Indra your son is himself saying he is non deserving 

Indra says a person says he deserves need not mean he deserves. It is up to the decider to decide capability

Lord shiva says I am happy with you Arjun so I will grant you the knowledge of Pashpatastra . This is not a weapon only knowledge. Those who are Adharmi can be killed by normal weapons but there are some people who stay by dharma but are with adharma . Against such people you need this Astra. 

lord Shiva gives the knowledge   

At Hastinapur  Duryodhan is worried as 12 years are almost passing. Shakuni says we will abduct Draupadi and hence make them break their agyatvas .
Duryodhan says we can't do that. We can't attack them as we are tied by promise

Shakuni says we can't but  your sisters husband Jaidrath can.. I have called him to help us. Right now Arjun is not there and their strength is less so this is the right time 

Jaidrath comes in and says I have come to help you. I promised your sister I will always help you . He is quite mean and disrespectful. Duryodhan says thank you for coming we want to abduct Draupadi but those four pandavas are always around

Jaidrath says what is four if four hundred pandavas also come I can defeat them

Duryodhan laughs and says you do not know their power .jaidrath says you have not seen my power . Shakuni saves the moment by saying and we hope we never see also. There is no need to attack I have another plan

In the morning Yudishtir goes for morning prayers . Bhim and sehedev go for giving bhiksha and dan. Nakul is the only one to protect Drauoadi. If we make him  leave for a while we can abduct her

PRECAP 

Jaidrath abducts Draupadi , she screams Arya!

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana__5 thumbnail
Thank you for the written update, Nandini ðŸ˜Š
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU Nandini!! ðŸ˜Š
seemarpatelbc thumbnail
Thanks for the quick reply. Your reviews are always anticipated and its written so nicely.
life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update.😃
Surish thumbnail
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4