#2 virman ff: journey of life season2 PT 36 PG 143 (27 Oct 2014) *NEW* - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dil ke armaaa aasuoo mei behegayeeew 😭
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow dear...
Beautiful update...
Just loved it...
Do continue soon...
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Frst of all a big Srry for being Super late n not commentng frm last 3 or 4 updates...
Suffring wd phone prblm .. Actually i lost my cell...
And thnx alot dear for ur regulr pm ...
Abt updates parts 31,32,33 n 34
again rptd cmnt all r awsm ...
U r one of my all time fev.writer n u never ever gave me chance to 2nd opinion abt it ...
All updates r fbls..
Frst i m also got scard wd manvi's nightmare n i thought abt tanya 's entry wd each passing scnd ... But bfr it u gave us beautiful,, sweet n romantic memmries of virman wd kapoor n vadhera 's family...
Each n evry part , emotions , scene portryd by u in outstndng way...like as ... Beautiful scences of nature n weddng celbrtion,,,, romantic n undestanding scene of rain ,,, virika,s lve n care for virman,,,teasing part oe evryone,,, meethi's sweet talks n antics n n above all virman care , love , trust n also fake anger on each other...
And horrible past ..hate tanya..
Want virat' s angry avtaar again...
N dont want mu bw meethi n manvi ...
Totally fbls wrk dear.
Update soon..
Thnx again 4 pm dea:-):-):-)
keep rocking
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic!! 👏👏 Though I know I'm going to hate Tanya a lot in future and she will definitely create lots of problem for Virman yet I totally loved this twist.. It was bang on.. At least shadi toh ho gayi na 😛.. Loved the update especially the moment when Manvi was missing her mom.. It was very beautifully portrayed 👏.. Meethi is adorable like always 😃.. Eager to read the next part.. Please continue soon.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting with excitement for the next part
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update now what virat will do and what
tanya will do update soon
Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Annnddd the witch is back :D well that was about to happen one day !! But seriously loved how u explained the feelings at both ends..and since now this Tanya trouble is going to get on nerves...this will be the real testing time for their relationship. I so eagerly wanna know wats in up for next ! U better start giving quick updates now shiv otherwise I won't spare eating ur head time n again :p love u for this update girl !Edited by Vaarya53 - 9 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved this part...
HATE THIS TANYA...
Feel really sad for Virman...
The song was really good..
It really suit the situation...
How can Tanya soo mean that she wippend Manvi sindoor..
And broke Manvi mangalsutere...
Poor Virat he was in shock...
And Tanya really has guts...
After all she did she went to Virat...
But the best part was the last part where Virat found Manvi...
Loved that whole part...
How Virat was trying to make Manvi react..
But Manvi was shock...
Pleaseee update soon...
Pleasee..
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dear,
have read the update yesterday befor i went to bad, but thanks to you i couldnt sleep, dont know why but i found this part more emotional😭, i mean there was scene before which were more worst but in this part, my heart broke totally for VIRMAN specially for manvi,
ahh you are just too good in writing specially in scenes like this,
how can tanya came back and think nothing has changed, i hate such womens, i mean dont they have any self respect,...ahhh this tanya😡

the scene with the sindoor and mangalsutra, how can she do this to manvi, but i have to say that im angry with virat too, i can understand that he is in shock but when tanya did this i would see a virat who would came to his sense and fight for his manvi,

ufff they are destroyed but not only they even we are shattered with all this,
please give them strength together, they should fight together with this evil...
do something dont let them get hurt more...

amazing work 👏
Edited by hangok - 9 years ago