Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Natasha

Hi Shrenu,

This is Natasha. First of all, I would like to tell you that you captured my heart that very instant I saw you.

I was mainly intrigued to your eyes that was the mirror of all emotions. 

After few actors you and your co-stars are the ones who kept me glued to the TV. And, also, because of your serial only, I've found so many friends, So I would like to thank you for everything you've given us.

P.S. My 5 year old nephew wanted me to ask whether you'd marry him? 

With Love, 

Natasha_Ria

Tanvi

Dear Shrenu,

Hearty congratulations on the 100th AT... And double congratulations as "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir" completes a year... 

God bless you and may you reach new heights of success with each passing day. 

Wishing you good health, love, luck and prosperity...

Love,

Tanvi.Alison

Raji

Hi shrenu,

My cutie pie,thank u for the wonderful journey along with us. We are very proud to be a fan of yours.

Heartly wishes congrats & thank u for the chance to celebrate 100thAT of yours.

Congratulations to all Shrenians.

Raji_ashloksfan

Sam

Dear Shrenu,

My hearty congratulations to you on your 100th AT! It has been a very memorable journey with you. 

You have become an integral part of our lives. I wish you all the happiness and success in your life.

It has been an absolute pleasure knowing such a gorgeous, talented, wonderful human being as yourself. 

May God bless you. Keep rocking!!

With lots of love,

Sam_15

Zehra

Congratulations Shrenu Dii 😳 

Woohooo ...

and we reached the 100th AT 😛 

loadzzz of love and success to u and we will reach more milestones !! 

Zehra

Vishu

Shrenu Mam i am your big fan.. i respect and love you as an actor.. you are putting life in Aastha 's character. 

Your Ist SR performance pierced my heart.. you are such a talented person.. you are so beautiful, you are a good actor and a dancer.. you have such a beautiful voice.. you are graduate in pharmacy..

Mam you can carry any look.. you can look innocent, cute, sexy, sensuous.. its such a rare quality..

Mam your down to earth nature.. i love most.. Inspite of such huge success, admiration. you are same.. 

May you reach great heights. May you get all you wish in your life.. our love and admiration for you cannot be express in words..

God bless you !!

Crazygul

Jonee

" There are not many occasions in life when one gets so attached and develops a strong bond with someone one has never met in person but still one feels that one has met them many times and that person has touched your heart.

This is what I feel for Shrenu Parikh. who comes across as a lovely, simple, fun loving, spontaneous human being.

She is a talented actress and singer with a joie de vivre which is infectious and heartwarming. 

I wish God blesses her with great luck and success in her career and life and she can overcome all obstacles that come along the way.

Lots of love and Big Hugs Shrenu.!!🤗 🤗 "

Jonee

Ayesha

Hi Shrenu,

This is my first show of yours that I am watching,and I just love you in Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon!

You are a pleasure to watch, as well as portraying Astha's character so well.

It is because of you I have met wonderful people on the AT, we are now going to reach the big 100. 

Surprising to see that one AT can bring us  all together like a big family, well all I can say is keep rocking Shrenu. 

We all love you.

I wish you all the best in your future, keep smiling!'

...Ayesha...

M

Hi shrenu,

"Shrenu Parikh, do not ever try fit in as you were born to stand out!!! 

Congratulations to you and to all Shrenians on reaching the 100th AT. 

Love and dua with you always." 

MehdiK

Neelum

Dear Shrenu,

''Congratulation for 100th AT:)
and
Be Happy always :)''

Neelum.drashti

Ray

Shernu,

''You are an amazing actress keep rocking 
and
 your fans love you!!!''

Rbb1 

Sathuraj

Hi Shrenu,

You are a fantastic Actor⭐️...I like the way u r carrying yourself as Astha...you r rocking dear...
I like the way your portrayed as Rajinibala in your previous show...

Keep smiling and entertaining us...

Sathuraj

Ashlok

I am aishu. I love ur acting as aastha very much. u r sooo cute and lovely dear. Both of u and shlok aka avi is doing a fab job as ashlok. 

we love to see both of u on on-screen as well as off screen

Ashlok

Saranya

Hi shrenu,

This is my first serial of yours. I just love the character Astha.

Shrenu, you are an beautiful and talented actress.

I wish you all success and happiness for your life.

Im very proud to be an part of this AT. I thank you once again for giving such a wonderful friends in this AT. I met them through you.

Once again i wish you all success and happiness for your life

With love and wishes,

Charanyaaj

Aisu

"Congratulations Shrenu & Shrenians for reaching 100th AT!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Love u guys...🤗🤗Keep rocking..."

Aisumalavika

Nikita

Hi,shrenu

Congratulations on 100 AT. 

Your are very special n a versatile actress.

Wish you more success and keep up the great work

Pritash

Priya

Shrenu Parikh

A actor with perfect blend of beauty & talent...

May god bless you...

You Keep rocking...

We will keep supporting you...

Meet you in 150th AT...

Love you...

Priya_avi

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 9 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Neelum.drashti thumbnail

OPERAQUEEN

Jonee

For Aastha of Ek Baar Phir and for the many Aasthas in this world..

There are many young women out there 
Who will have some part of her story to share

How many have fallen in love with handsome young men
Whose mystery and anger seem so attractive to women

They fall so deep in love that they cannot see the cloud
That covers their love in a miserable shroud

Some call it infatuation and others fatal attraction
Parent warnings are warded off with derision

And then the fateful journey starts with marital vows
Shattered on nuptial night in a bed full of thorns

Pierced her heart never to be removed we thought
But love with it brought magic which we sought

Time, understanding and a lot of  tactical throws
Bring to light her husband's actual woes

And then began the long road to redemption
We admired Aastha for her faith and gumption

All was well for our charming heroine it seemed
The lovers united on a glorious day and everyone gleamed

Little did Aastha suspect a tormentor  fox was around
In the name of Baba who would turn her world upside down

And she is now again on a mission Ek Baar Phir.
To tweek her Shlok n Saasubhai and cause a stir

To save her marriage and her family name
From an obnoxious parampara that brings with it shame

Here's wishing Aastha all success
She will succeed in her mission we guess

There are many like her who may not be so lucky
Many Aastha stories are dismal tho some plucky

They face the wrath of their hubbies and in-laws
Probes and prying and their relatives' claws

Lets hope the best is yet to come their way
So they can stand proud and also tell their story one day!

This special mention is due for Shrenu Parikh
For an award winning performance amidst the toxic

She has brought Aastha to life with her superb expressions
And won our hearts with her stunning smile and emotions!

Let not the negativity bring you down
We are here with you. heroine .Shine on!!!

Anunilmini

Shrenu and Astha...

Never heard of you never seen you before
But all it took was a single scene to find out more
What can I say for this is my pehela Hindi drama
She's not just looks but got a degree in pharma

Petit in size but big on immense talent  and grace
She's got the most beautiful and innocent  face
Shrenu you're one of a kind, the most blessed
But it's her inner beauty that I'm most impressed

Hope you achieve all that you dreamed of
Soar to new heights doing what you love
Your Astha, has made her place in our hearts
May your future be beautiful as the symphony of Morzart's

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0bVSwMOnHQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vHrdJrdkeo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

The rains had finally halted for a few minutes after casting a serene spell on nature while pouring down for an hour. Shlok Agnihotri smiled to himself as he sat looking out of the window from his tenth floor of the office, sipping on the steaming cappuccino while the monsoon sky covered with new dark clouds. Nothing could be better than a long drive in the rains. He quickly rose from his seat after savouring his cup of coffee and picked up his car keys. He informed his assistant - Suresh, that he would be going out for a while and that he shouldn't be disturbed. Switching his phone to a silent mode, he sat in his car and drove off where the streets took him.

Aastha Kirloskar - one happy-go-lucky soul - sat with her feet against her chest enjoying the sound of the rain pattering against her window pane while she let the taste of those home-made spicy pakoras tingle her taste buds. Monsoons and pakoras had a strong connection altogether. She was just done with her work assignment and had finally breathed in relief. The fragrance of the wet soil filled the damp winds. Shutting her eyes, she stared at the ceiling, gazing into oblivion with a "hakuna-matata" smile pasted across her face. The sky flickered with a streak of lightening with a loud thunder to follow. She jerked back to reality and observed that the sky poured down in all its might. Stepping out of her cosy bed, she walked to her balcony and opened the door. A gust of wind rushed through her long black tresses, with droplets caressing her face. She stepped out into the open and momentarily shivered as the first few drops of the mighty rain touched her skin. She looked up to the heavens as if she was looking for an answer. She extended her arms out to let herself get drenched in the blissful showers.

Shlok's car came to halt in jerks. He tried the ignition and bellowed a "What the..." slapping the steering wheel, as the car refused to budge an inch. "What rotten luck to get stuck in the middle of a lane while it rains in all glory!" Shlok tried calling up his company driver, asking him to pick him up from the place where he was stranded in his vehicle, and also asked him to tag a mechanic along. Shlok Agnihotri, being the restless soul that he was, decided that there would be no point sitting inside the car waiting for the driver. He noticed the surrounding place. It was a residential area with beautiful houses around. And luckily for him, the car stopped right in front of a tea stall. He got off the car amidst the pouring rain, and ran towards the stall, where he asked for a cup of tea. He rubbed his palms together as the chill winds bit his skin. Taking the tiny cup of tea, he held it between his palms and sipped it. Tea and Rains went admirably good with each other. As he sipped his tea, his eye caught hold of something ... or rather, someone, who was right in front of him.

Her radiant face resonated sheer bliss and the smile on her lips defined innocence in its purest form. His lips effortlessly curved into a smile to what he saw. Her eyes twinkled despite the dark sky, as though she captured a million stars in them. The rain drops played an unknown symphony on her palms, a rhythm to which her heart understood and her soul rejoiced. Her face beamed, despite the rain drenching her beautiful visage. His eyes and his heart captured the soulful glimpse of the petite lass as he sighed.

"who's she?" he asked the vendor, pointing towards her. The man followed the direction of Shlok's finger, suspiciously stared back at him, read his expressions, and then replied with a smile, "Her name is Aastha Kirloskar. A very nice girl" Saying this, he resumed his work. He looked back at the charming woman, who looked no less than a bloomed fragrant rose. "Aastha..." he let his lips sing her name, and as if on cue, she looked at him.

Her eyes were still transfixed on the shimmering drops of silver that the heavens were pouring out on her, when she turned around and saw him look at her. His eyes met hers, and time stopped. She froze in her place, unable to move, while her heart raced like it would stop any moment. Her hands fell to her sides, and she held the railing of her balcony, fearing she would fall, while her face flushed red hot.  She did not even know who he was. A stranger? A stalker? A prince in disguise? Her lungs refused to breathe as his eyes refused to part away from hers. Time stood still as they tried to look into each other's soul, but perpetuity wasn't destined. The blaring horn of the car broke their gaze apart, and soon he walked towards the car and sat inside with the tinted glass showing her own reflection on it. She turned to look away and finally she could breathe.

He looked at her through the black tints of the glass, and his finger traced her silhouette on it. She looked away and his heart wished he could lock his gaze with hers, yet again. The vehicle began to move, each moment taking her sight farther from his eyes. In no time, she was out of sight. He sat in silence, looking outside the window, gazing into some point in space.

She turned again, only to catch a glimpse of the moving vehicle. He was gone, away from sight, and for reasons unknown, her heart saddened. The rains stopped pouring, and all that was left was a drenched soul with million questions in her heart.

Fate smiled at the two hearts as it had already destined for them to meet again, and incongruity laughed in the face of oblivion.

Ashlok OS

Lurid Obsession

"Where is kinky dinky's key moma?" I yelled at the top of my voice. For the past three days I have been one ridiculous creature. All thanks to a stupid Transformers movie my friend dragged me into. Well I have never been a car fanatic; my little dad sponsored Volkswagen has always sufficed. But man its time one owns a car which has its own name like Gallardo or Aventador; I am sure there aint a person in this world who drives and hasn't dreamt of having pani puri while sitting in a Lamborghini. Is that too much to ask for? I do believe in the saying, to reach for the sky you have to aim for the stars but does that mean I aim for a jet instead?

I know girls my age are supposed to be thinking of good eligible guys with gorgeous, handsome degrees and sheen, immaculate careers but can I spare myself for that with such huge distractions and commotions  in my mind? And my mom blames me for that? I get my dad's sponsored car's key confiscated and rot in a rikshaw to get to my office? Oh!

What is practically wrong with this consumerism-driven world? I do wonder how can an average guy buy a super car, or go for a vacation to the Bora Bora Islands, or have a Facebook cover with him at the Bosphoros Bridge and DP at Rio or have a pool in his basement, or have a Batman-style underground workplace? Don't say these little sane wishes can't belong to a tiny girl.Are all these things really impossible to get?

A simple woman can't necessarily have humble dreams. Period! But that one bloody car cost's five times my dwelling!!! And you can't deny that fact that the heart wants what it wants so nothing can be done there.

But if you really come to think of it... there must be a way out. Some no-nonsense, viable, and legal way out...

Perhaps I should leave my job and start doing some business and wish against my soul to be successfully successful and buy myself one of those. But that would mean leaving my only source of income and that too without any weird traits like dropping high school, lacking social skills and such massive disruptions. I damn have a pretty okay life.

Or I could invest in my little savings in my computer freak friend and tell her to make this amazing app. OR better still become a model or an actress. But the one commercial I tried auditioning for said I was too fair for the fairness cream. Makes no sense but they could actually cast me beside tall men like Avinash and I'll be on my toes half of the time. 5" does me no good and there goes my acting career.

Make an association with people with that kind of money and then perhaps marry one of their rich kids? And on a brighter side actually marry a guy who owns a Lamborghini and stick to the rule what's yours is mine'. That is the key to success here. So hope is all I have; my greatest strength and worst weakness but then it's the only thing free in this world.

But...ALAS...I don't think a person with a Lamborghini would marry me, unless I already had three of those... Sighs!

And as I crossed the road to head back home wondering about all the possible rich faces in my social circle a sedan whooshed by like a bullet; its yellow color pierced my inside with the wavelength and I fell back on the green-belt with my back soaring in the throbbing twinge. But one thing I couldn't stop doing was... gawking... gaping at the most conspicuous thing in the world.

The blonde baby reversed until inches away from me and the shimmering glass pulled down with the flute it played. Two eyes behind a glistening pair of goggles came into my view. The boy scrutinized me and my awkward posture. I saw my ghastly stunned reflection on the surface of ... what do I call it?...my illusion? In a matter of seconds my spinning head would have spiked out my hair with the green of my face.

"I am sorry... are you hurt?" He asked. I propelled my head in affirmation.

"Yes..." I whispered back gulping the already gone saliva.

He leapt out of the illusion with his long legs emerging, emergine and emerging  out of it; man he had long legs. He came near me and sat beside me. I tried to focus on him but yellow has a higher frequency.

"Want me to take you to a doctor?" He asked being all concerned. I could not respond only gape at him in utter confusion. He looked back bizarrely and held me by my shoulders helping me inside the illusion. I knew it would dismiss in to nowhere the minute I settle but it didn't.

"I am sitting in a Lamborghini and you are Shlok Agnihotri... I am sitting in a Lamborghini and you are Shlok Agnihotri... I am sitting in a Lamborghini and you are Shlok Agnihotri..." I pronounced in a trance and kept doing it days after the incident happened. HE was the ONLY ONE to own it in India.

And still...

I am sitting in a Lamborghini and you are Shlok Agnihotri..."

The Start of New Era

"Aayi, is it hurting a lot?" I asked with tear-stricken face as I put ointment on my beloved sasubai's burn and injuries. She gave me a teary smile shaking her head while trying to reassure me.

"I am so sorry aayi you had to suffer all this. I wish I had done something earlier." I couldn't help crying with sobs taking her hands in mine and giving them a wet kiss on each. The regret and guilt was gnawing at my conscious. My action or rather lack of it could have cost my aayi her life.

She affectionately caressed my hair as I kept my head in her lap. I wanted to cry to my heart's content. Aayi lifted my head and cupped my face. "Mera baccha, what are you apologetic for? It's not your fault. You tried your best, put everything dear to you at stake just for my sake. How can you think you didn't do enough or could have done something different to prevent what happened? Some things are meant to be and no matter what actions we take we can't avert them." Then planting a kiss on my forehead, she further added, "And why are you forgetting that it's because of your efforts and determination that we got to see this day. We won the ultimate battle today. The dark clouds of gloom and despair that were hovering over our house since years have now finally diminished. It's time to be happy, to celebrate..not to cry."

I could only gaze at her in awe thinking for the umpteenth time, just what a great woman she was. Her strength and courage never failed to surprise me.

She wiped my tears and gave me a hug assuring me that everything was alright now and in a way she was right. It was a really big day for us, esp. for my aayi. Today was the day that marked the end of my aayi's abuse and her slavery to a male supremacist. My father-in-law, NA, was finally exposed. The truth of his character was revealed in front of all today.

After facing several disappointments in attempting to expose him, I considered placing minicams in few rooms in the hopes to collect recorded proof against him. But before I could put my plans into action, something terrible happened. Somehow NA found out that Anjali has secretly filed divorce on behalf of Jyoti and as if that wasn't enough, he also found out about her reviving relationship with her parents. He, who was already at his wits end after sensing Anjali's increasing courage, completely lost it at her open rebellion act against him.

Unfortunately that day Anjali was alone at home with Sita. When NA came home, he was like an incensed bull ready to destroy everything in its path. He found her working in the kitchen in an extremely enraged state. Anjali knew as soon as she saw his menacing look that today she would suffer her worst blow yet. She thought if this time her body would be able to survive his torture. And sure enough NA did not only beat her but also burnt her hand by dipping it into the boiling water. The entire house shook from Anjali's agonising shrieks. Just then I arrived closely followed by Shlok, both of us were informed of the happenings by Sita. I called the police and got him arrested. Shlok was numbed from shock of seeing his so-called angel-like father's devil face. My heart was clutched in a vice when I saw my dear aayi sitting on the floor of the kitchen sobbing holding her burnt hand, her face tear stricken.

-------------------------------------

Looking out of the window my sight fell upon a peculiar scene. The scene wasn't peculiar in nature...it was peculiar because in Agnihotri planet such a scene was impossible to occur. I couldn't help smiling, as I saw Kavya playing football outside and aayi and taayi sitting some distance away chatting and laughing heartily. It was sight to behold and cherish. The three Agnihotri women were basking in the freedom after God-knows how many years. Their liveliness, their beaming faces and the glow in their eyes were the evidence of their pursuit for true happiness which they just got lucky enough to find. An immense relief similar to a prisoner's who was liberated after years' of being held hostage, was reflected on their faces. It was a start of new era for Agnihotris.

I felt a movement behind me. I had a vague idea who the intruder was. He came and stood close behind me. The next second I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"I am sorry Astha!" There was hesitation in his voice. I felt my body tense up...a defensive reaction.

"Sorry? For what Shlok?" I asked, keeping a calm demeanour, without turning to face him.

"For how I behaved with you."

I turned to look at him. He was looking grief-stricken and regretful. His face was revealing the secrets of his guilty conscious. But this time I was in no mood to forgive him so easily. Yes, it was me, Astha Shlok Agnihotri, who had always bowed down in front of her husband out of her love and adoration, was finally putting her foot down. I don't think I had the strength to endure his cruelties anymore. It was finally time to stand up for myself.

"And when was that? You mean the time when you deceived me by trapping me into your love and married me to get a revenge on me? Or do you mean when I tried exposing Aditi but you chose to believe a total stranger than your own wife? Or is it for the time when I tried to reveal your dad's true face in front of you and you nearly slapped me? Or is it for when I tried to stop Jyoti taayi from being forcefully taken by Abhay and you slapped me and even tried throwing me out of the house?"

I was talking in a very measured, calm tone. I didn't want to give away my emotions. At least not yet. I knew my cool attitude would add to his guilt. He stood there with downcast eyes.

"If it wasn't for aayi I wud have been thrown out that day."

"I am really sorry Astha. I know I have hurt you time and again but please would you give me one more chance?"

"How many more times Shlok? I have forgiven you countless times...apologised even when I wasn't at fault, just so we could make up. The first time when you deceived me, I thought I should give you one more chance, while believing you are better man than you appear to be. But I was wrong. Every time you made me feel that I hold no importance in your life whatsoever. You make me sit on the thrown of the ninth cloud, show me beautiful dreams but the next second you pull me down to the earth, causing me to fall flat on my face. I am now tired of this repeated series of hurt Shlok."

I didn't want to rant but couldn't help it. After keeping all my emotions bottled up inside me for the past few weeks, now they were keen to be let out. I felt my eyes well up.

Seeing my tears, Shlok stepped forward and took my hand in his. "I am really sorry Astha. Each time, I was blinded by my dad's love. I couldn't see anything beyond him. I am truly regretful for everything that I have done wrong to you. I know I can not take away the pain my past actions have caused you but I promise I will make it up to you. You are everything to me now."

He was begging me for my forgiveness and my love. His words were again starting to melt my heart and shake my resolve. It was now a battle between my heart and mind. I tried to walk off before I gave in to him and my heart but he stopped me by holding my hand.

"Can't you give me one more chance? Isn't it possible that we forget everything that happened between us in the past and start afresh?"

I lifted my head to look at him. While studying the emotions in his eyes, I found a ray of hope in those eyes...hope for new start...hope for the new beginning of our married life.

"Yes Shlok we can but it will be some time before I can restore trust on my love again. Something between us has broken and we need to fix that...together! Over time, we may go back to being how we were but for now I need some time. And yes it would be best if we make a new start." I finished with a hint of smile. His eyes told me he was willing to wait for me. It looked like it was a start of new era in our relationship too.

THE PAIN OF LOVE-PYAAR KA DARD HAI

Aastha is a simple and bubbly girl who wants everything around her to be happy. She is soo simple and intelligent tooo. She is the apple of eye to her father Avdhoot. Aastha is in the corner of her room. She is laying her head between her legs. her mind is sinking into the past,the memories which is only left nowww. She don't know why but the sadness, grievness in her heart is irreplaceable. Even she hate herself she don't wanna live but she have to live for the sake of her pure love. Her pure love that cant be destroyable forever. Her pure love will live till her last breathe. Day after tomorrow its shloks birthday. His name is adding more and more fuel to her sadness.

Her love is no more. Her love not there for her. The lost she has faced had left a hole in her heart that cant be re filled. She feels like her heart stopped beating. Of course her heart stopped beating before 2 months. She has no words to describe her present situation. A fake smile appeared in her face. Shlok...he  is a dream charming prince of every girl but she didn't deserve him. She didn't have enough luck to be with him forever...

She have lost her love before 2 months. It will not come back . Aastha  cant belive that Shlok had left her alone forever in this world forever...aastha burst into tears but shr don't wanna trumpet her grief. Her eyes seems to be red scoz of her continuous crying. she feels herself like a body without life. She feels the pain in every inch of her heart. she don't want to live as her world is already death. Aastha poured her feelings through tears but the sadness, pain and tears seems to be non stopping.

She wants days to move faster. She finally managed herself to go to washroom and comes to the down stairs for her dinner. Anjali is already arranging the table. Every one r there. Varad kaka, Sojal vahini, Joyti tai, Siddarth , kavya, Anaya tooo except her SHLOK. She feels like he is infront of her. She feels like he is smiling at her. But those are dreams that cant be true. Aastha feels deep pain in her heart. Shlok cant leave me alone. He have promised me that he will be with forever. Shlok plz come back.

She whispers but he cant hear as he is tooo far away from herr. Aastha feels like some heavy materials over her chest pushing her heart. The deep pain is still there it will be there forever her last breathe. Anjali senses some thing wrong in aastha and tries to pacify her. Anjali know that aastha is thinking about shlok her son, her love, her happiness but its avail to bring him back.

Aastha gives a fake smile to Anjali but Anjali can witness the sadness behind her smile she can witness tears in those hazel brown eyes. Anjali makes aastha eat by her hand hiding her own pain. Every one r silent. Kavya comes to aastha and says "chachhi chachhi I want to ask u something plz answer me no one is answering to my question" aastha caress kavyas face and asks "no beta chachhi will answer. Tell me what was it?"she pretends to smile but she cant as her heart is refusing.

Kavya asks "chachhi chachha kahan hai? Why he is not coming home? Is he is angry ?". after hearing those words from kavya sojal scolds her and asks her to eat food silently. Aastha cant control her tears anymore. She ran to her room and hugs shloks photo and cries. She turns and find shlok staring at her. Aastha ran to him and hugs him very tightly. Shlok says " aastha why r u crying? Ohh madam stop crying my babay will feel sad he na". aastha caress her womb and feels their child shlok and hers child she finds no more shlok. Its her own imagination.She wipes her tears and says "shlok I will keep our son happy forever as he is the symbol of our love". She hugs shloks shirt and fast fallen into the valley of sleep.

Shlok is there looking and admiring his wifey from the sky as a star. He will be with her forever...

The Return!

"Asthha! Wake up now...it's a Sunday...I have planned something! " Shlok  kissed  her cheek as she laid on her side with a hand over her forehead,complaining  over the intrusion on  her sleep after  a tiresome' night, plus she had other exciting things on mind.

She stirred lazily until Shlok let her know the time,making her leap out of the bed like a furious cat! "You put off my alarm? Why?" She demanded an explanation,receiving casual glances from Shlok.Nothing made her angrier than when Shlok said that he loved to watch her sleep."Hey hey drop the act alright! I know why you did that...because.."

"You denied me..Your  H-u-s-b-a-n-d a  Date just because of your  stupid friends " He completed  her  tantrum-ously .

"So you switched off my alarm and even woke me up so late?? Mean of you!" Astha tried towering over to give him a full of her  glares so innocently that the husband had to laugh.

"Also I think you were tired from yesterday's  dinner and dessert' "He suppressed an urge to wink.

"Shlok! I gave in yesterday like always just because you were angry with me for  having a pre-planned event with  my girls..I thought you would be placated if not  anything else ...but you  are  more mercurial than Mr. Grey!"

"There you go ..my wife has been in bad company,poor me!" "Stop it..what's wrong if I enjoy myself? I have been an over-dutiful wife but you." "Yeah so now  you want to become the bad girl? Hanging out with people  who want  our separation, who want my beard back..I feel so old in it! Encourage you to do outrageous  things...you hardly even say I love you to me nowadays!" Shlok  cut her midway, with a grieved face which Astha was sure wasn't  a faade but she didn't give up.

"God Shlok you are sounding  like Ayesha  now...though I admit even she isn't much a chatterbox and attention-seeker like you" " Oh alright I wont talk then, until you come begging to me to speak!" he was very sure it would happen.

"Okay do as you please." Astha words just  threw him off." And listen don't wait for me for lunch I will be back in the evening" Astha  left for a shower ,un-revealingly  overjoyed that she hadn't let her  handsome  husband lure her  ek baar phir.

Shlok felt dumb.He drove the car with an elegant ,breathtaking  beauty  sitting beside him, overlooking him like he was thin air.

Astha climbed out of the car, holding the gown by her sides  before looking in the mirror one last time.Shlok frowned that she hadn't asked him ,as had been the habit.

"You look gorgeous Asthu" she was ambushed and hugged by Yas Yas twice thrice till she had calmed down.

"This must be  the lady who wants my wife to leave me" Shlok thought  furiously and almost got out of the car.

"So you have a company?" Neelum, Vishu and  Ray rushed to peep in the car from the tinted glass."Um no chuck it..just the driver.Lets go in! I cant wait to catch up with all...missed you all a lot." Shlok leaned back on the driver's seat with a thud.he wasn't even invited inside? Shlok couldn't deny to himself he had hoped  to be there and witness all the conspiracies against him himself...and perhaps even make some fans!

Astha waved up to Aisu, Zehra, Nat, Tan tan,Saru jumping like bunnies at the doorstep." And I heard from  Sam that she, Sathya and Meerab were going to cook? I cant wait to gobble on everything!!"She was glimmering literally. Astha was no less excited  about the celebration of 100th AT.It had been a journey of many months, fans had become friends, the AT her  "whatsapp".Today she had met them in person.It was a welcome change from the aloohotri dramas she thought.

Nikita,Raji,Mehdik and Lechu signaled them to escort her inside faster since there was a lot they had planned.Astha  turned back to give an evil contented smirk to her husband who  sat gritting his teeth inside the car and left  to cheer the occasion.Astha Kirlosker was kind of back!

MY FIRST KISS

"The mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss." I read this line as a caption on a picture frame as Shlok and I stepped out of the restaurant after dinner. Our relationship was never that of "Love at first sight". It had always been "Hate at first fight". But after three years of college, here we are, walking on this cold night, hand in hand, in perfect comfortable silence. Shlok and I never believed in expressing love. In fact, we have never even told each other those special three magical words. After all, love was not an emotion to be expressed in words; it was to be felt, to be seen in each other's eyes. And that was exactly how we found out our feelings for each other, a year back. And tonight was a perfect night for a perfect date - a celebration of one year of our commitment to one another.

We walked down the road, towards my house, our hands interlinked, my head on his shoulder and his cheek rested against my head. The chill wind bit my skin and sensing me shiver, he paused, took off his coat and put it around me like a perfect gentleman with a gentle smile on his lips and utmost care in his eyes, after which we started walking again. In few moments, we reached the doorstep of my house. I had informed Mom and Dad that I would be late, and I guessed they had already gone to bed by the time we reached, since the main lights had gone off. We stood in front of the door, still hand in hand, not wanting to let go.

"Okay then, goodnight" he spoke in a soft whisper, still clinging on to my hand. "Goodnight" I respond with an equal softness, our hands still entwined. He gently leaves my hand and turns to leave. I miss his warmth already and not wanting him to go, I call out to him. "Shlok..." I say, and he turns around, his hazel brown eyes looking deep into my marble green eyes. "Thank you for the wonderful evening. I had a wonderful time" I say and his face lights up. "My pleasure, Aastha" he says and he comes forward. Not knowing what to do, I take a step back on an instant, and my move amuses him as his lips curve into a grin. He gently tucks the strand of hair behind my ear and brushes his finger on my tresses. He shows me a tiny flower, which must have fallen in my hair as we strolled on the lonely road. "What did you think?" he asked in a voice, which sent goose bumps throughout my body. I nodded my head in a "No" and looked into his eyes. A great sense of pride washed over me, as I realized that this hunk of a Greek God belonged to me, only me. "You did not answer my question, Aastha. What did you think?" I blush as the thought comes across my mind. Frankly, I had thought that he was going to kiss me.

The blush must have said it all, for he came closer to me, our faces just inches apart and asked me in a soft breath, "What would you do if I were to kiss you now?" I stared back with a mix of emotions written on my face - joy, awe, surprise and most of all, love. "I do not know" I admitted softly, his face reflecting more amusement. "Perhaps, we both would know what I would do, if you just kissed me" I spoke in a single breath, while my heart raced and my feet turned cold. I looked at him, his amusement long vanished, and his eyes reflected a desire that I had never seen earlier.

I closed my eyes, as I felt his warm breath on my face. He placed his hand on my waist, as his other hand traced my jaw line, bringing me closer to him such that there was no more space between us. I shut my eyes as I felt my knees turn to jelly. I couldn't help, but cling onto his shirt to prevent myself from falling, as his hand slid down the curve of my hip. The sensations in my body were so new, so different. And on an impulse, my mouth let out a gasp as I felt electricity pass through my entire being. Shlok slowly leaned down and kissed me, his mouth lingering on mine, the brush of his lips against mine, as soft as the blooming petals of a rose with a freshness of the morning dew. He tugged me toward himself, cupping his free hand around the back of my head as he tilted his head slightly to capture my lips with his mouth. Flares went off inside my body when his warm hard mouth contacted mine. It was the sweetest thing I had ever encountered till date. He was tender and patient as his mouth moved over mine. He nibbled delicately on my lower lip until I parted my lips in anticipation of more. I felt fire welling up inside of me as his tongue traced a path just inside my parted mouth.

As I kissed him back, lost in the moment, I realized that breath was of very little importance. His mouth tasted like fresh honey. I kept kissing him like there was no tomorrow. And I could hardly remember my name as we parted from each other. We just stood there, looking at each other, savoring the sweet moments of bliss, with the pink tinge of blush evident on both our faces. After catching up with our basic supply of air, he sighed and wished me goodnight. My feet felt rooted to the ground, my chest starting burning up and my cheeks started heating after the toe-curling kiss. Despite the numbness, I stood on my toes and stole a quick kiss from those desirable lips. "Goodnight" I whispered in his ears. He slyly smiled as he pulled me by my waist and whispered "You kiss like Aphrodite" making me blush to a million shades, as I punch him playfully at his chest. He held my chin and made me look into his eyes. I saw utmost sincerity. I smiled at the realization that this man is going to be the only one who would kiss me breathless and keep my heart fluttering till the end of my life.

"I love you Shlok" There. I said it. And he just kept looking into my eyes. Silence prevailed. He did not say those words back. But he did not let go off me as well, for his hands were still firm at my waist. My heart began to miss a few beats. Did I ruin the moment? Did he feel we were rushing? My eyes threatened to spill tears. I knew that I could not take my words back, but I could not afford losing him. I loved him to bits. I opened my mouth to apologize, but he shut it close with a soft peck. "I love you too, Aastha Kirloskar. I love you very much" My heart leaps in joy, and we both lean against each other's forehead. "This was my first kiss. The best one. Even better than the Hollywood ones" I say and he just smiles against my face. "Best one till date. Many more, best ones to come" he replies. And just then, the rain kissed us both, drenching us in silver liquid, singing us a sweet lullaby, blessing each moment as we parted, only to be one for eternity.

Hi, I'm Aastha Shlok Agnihotri. Some one once quoted that Life is filled with so many exciting twists and turns. Hop off the straight and narrow whenever you can and take the winding paths. Experience the exhilaration of the view from the edge. Because the moments spent there, that take your breath away, are what make you feel truly alive' So I would like to tell you the story of my life...

I was born to Mr. Avdoot and Mrs. Kalindi Kirloskar. I did my schooling in Pune and my college in the city of dreams, Mumbai. I have met different kinds of people, but the man I met on 26 August in 2013 was different... peculiar. He was arrogant, but his eyes portrayed dolour. He also petrified me. He seemed to be a monster, and I immediately loathed him. Call it destiny, or fate... We kept meeting each other, and each time, it was a disaster. I was more anguished when I learnt that my father wished to get me married to him, but my father was an open-minded man, so he immediately understood my inhibitions. We are from a middle class family, so, I felt guilty about not contributing financially to our family. Thus, I applied for job and was elated to know that they called me for an interview. I went there and I found out that, the man I loathed, SHLOK AGNIHOTRI, standing there as the MD. I prayed to God not to select me, but my fates were ruined. My initial days in the office were awful but eventually, I got to know him better. I found my heart inclining towards him, and I couldn't resist it. His mother, Mrs. Agnihotri, as he addressed, warned me to stay away from him, and I did. But, on one fatal day, he announced in a public function that he was going to marry me, not his fiance. Our parents weren't happy with that decision of his. Then, he proposed me; I accepted it, even though Ayi was against the whole idea of marriage. I started dreaming a future with him. But... he revealed on our Suhaag Raat that he married me only to take his revenge. I was completely shattered; my dreams came crashing down. I started to loathe him again... but did I? He tortured my soul out of me, and when it went overboard, I filed a divorce. Yet again, the fates had other plans. I had to stay with him for six months as per the court. I started staying in the guest room but had to shift to his room. Staying in his room, with him, made him an integral part of my life. Then BOOM, came Aditi. She was a witch in disguise of an angel. She tried to kill me many times, but thanks to her Shlok and I came closer. I also learnt about Shlok's ex Swati from his diary, I felt it was my duty to bring him out of the darkness, to spread sunshine in his life. We came to know that Aditi was Swati's sister and she had come to take revenge on Shlok. He also had witnessed his first love's death there. After hearing out from him, I had a next big task on my plate. To make him confess his love. Yes, you heard it right... He too had fallen for me during those six months and what he was going through the day before our hearing was an evidence for that. I tried anything and everything available to make him confess. I secretly googled too... Darn, I sound like a despo now. Finally, he confessed. End of the story? No. I learnt that his Mahan baba was a chauvinist who physically harassed his wife. Anjali Ayi was the victim not the culprit. In addition, Jyoti Tai had run away as her husband was Jr. Niranjan Agnihotri... She was pregnant that time and my brother was her refuge. I had to solve so many problems and proving Baba against Shlok was not an easy task. I tried to build confidence inside Ayi and make her strong enough to stand up for herself. And I had to protect Jyoti Tai from Abhay. Finally, one day, Ayi raised her voice, for her daughter and little Anaya. My plans were succeeding, until Baba poured water into my hearth. Yes, he instigated Shlok against me and my Patidev kicked me out of the house. To get Siddharth and Tai married, Shlok and I had to come together. Slowly, I tried to remove the blindfold from Shlok's eyes. He was shattered as Baba's truth unleashed. Ayi embraced Shlok immediately and forgave him for his deeds and words. She, yet again taught me that to forgive and to forget are the best ways to move on. Then started the wedding preparations of Tai and my brother. It was tough to convince Renuka kaki, but she gave in after knowing Tai better. However, as I always tell, the Agnihotris and problems travel parallely. We learnt that Varad dada had an extra marital affair with a girl called Mansi. Zaubai was broken; little Kavya did not know anything... Siddharth found out that Mansi was behind Varad dada for his money and her true colors were splashed on Dada's face. He realized his mistake, but it was too late. Zaubai had filed divorce and this time, everybody was with her. Varad dada implored her to give him a chance, give their daughter a chance. None of us was ready to accept him, but Zaubai did. She wanted to give the man who cheated her a chance for her daughter. That day, my respect for her increased. Once again, everything was smooth. Then I learnt I was pregnant with two beautiful daughters. How time flew, none of us knows. One day, Chahna, the first twin, came and told Shlok that she wanted to marry her colleague. We happily accepted, as the boy was good. That was the first time I saw my Patidev cry after a long time, he cried because he had to bida his daughter soon. Soon after Chahna's wedding, our second daughter got married. They made us grandparents... We were very happy. Death due dotage took Shlok away from us; and today, after two years, I'm going to my Shlok to the heaven. Both of us would stay as stars and watch our great- grand children grow.          

A bright morning it was.The pleasant freshness blossoms after the darknight .A central railway station at new delhi. peoples were twirled like top by the time Rope. 
 Train no 12138 Punjab mail standing on platform number 2 it was 4.45 am at morning only 5 more mins left to begin  the journey.The couch no S143 is echos with smiles and giggles with the gang of  girls .They were seems about different ages and belongs different cultures even they were a clusters of different countries.Though they were differs from each other yet united with somethings yes their friendship against all odd their love,care,and  among the all its shrenu yeah U heard me right shrenu Parikh she is the one who united them all with her cute &marvellous acting, her awesome facial expression ,her cute smile,her bubbly antics and her down to the earth nature  .They are crazy about her that's y they are here it was  the 100th day of shrenus fans club they were about to celebrate it all the  arrangements were made at Mumbai by other members so they are  gathered here on new delhi and traveling to mumbai for the grand celebration.

The clock shows 5am and the train begins to move suddenly a guy came running behind the train   to catch it.He  increase his speed and catch the steel door of the train .The train evently increase its speed and moves exactly on its fixed speed.The guy wore a tight blue jeans and black t-shirt which had a v-shape neck cut .He was looking more than a Greek god his dark beard enrich his smoking hotness.When the train rocketing towards its destination the  clouds starts drizzle.He  standing at the entrance of the compartment his arms are rested on the both side of door and leaned towards  outside and enjoyed the  beautiful gift given by nature.

He was humming  something  Mmm M Mmm m ...sajnave ... someone catch his tune and plays the guitar exactly on his tune.He searched the source of the music and found that inside the couch   near the girls sheets when he reach them, they stopped it.He signaled them to continue he also joined with them just closed his eyes and begins to sing the song.

sajana ve... sajane ve..
chupke se ahista... ho raha hoon lapata
uljha sawaalo mein.. ab tere hi khayalon mein
kaisi yeh chahat hai
roke yeh na ruke
ek pal na raahat hai
dhadkan gawaan chuke
iss pyar ko kya naam doon
khoye hai kuch alfaaz kyun
iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.. kya naam doon
iss pyar ko kya naam doon
iss marz ko kaise sahoon
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon kya naam doon ...kya naam doon...

The  clapping sounds of others made him come back to his senses.
Girl :Hey U  had really sung it very well its just awesome with that everyone congrats him.
No its U ms...
Girl : yasna, my name is yasna ...
Him : Nice too meet U yasna.I just  sing it but U the one who give the life to it.
Yasna : Nice to see U mr...
Him : shlok , shlok agnihothri that's my name.
Sam : shlok means mysterious wow nice name yaar.

Then everyone introduce themselves to him.Hai its Neelum, Yasna , Aishu(Aishumalavika) ,mehadiya(mehdik) , Vishu, Aishwarya(aisha) , Gowri  , Ayesha,Tanvi,Samia (sam),Ray  , zehra , Meerab ,  Raji, Saranya,Balvir,Natasha(sorry if I missed  anyone name)
Then they told him the purpose of their travelling .
Shlok : So U girls R the crazy fans of shrenu right.And hah me too I also used to watch her .I found her very bubbly and cute in ipkknd ebp.
Aisha : so we were on  the same boat right.????
Ayesha : sam I think we r traveling on train  Right !!!???look like someone forgot something.  She said it in mocking voice.
Aisha : Ha ha funny ayesha / kiddo.If it is joke than sorry to say its  not works. May be U can try some other.
Shlok : ok ok girls just chill  no fights ok ...
Neelum : so shlok looks like ur  sung this for someone special who really close to ur heart.
Vishu : ya we can feel ur love .In ur song. Are U  in love? With some one
Shlok : yeah I am in love.I am in love with the angel named Astha kirloskar.
Mehadhiya: so U R in love so we sensed it rightly.If U dont mind it then U can share ur love story with us.
Shlok remind silent for two minutes.
Meerab : ok I think ur not comportable with this.ok no problem.
Shlok : No buddy I just recalled everything whenever I   thought about her I lost my thoughts.ok I dont mind to share it with U beautiful ladies.
Vishu & meerab : That's great.
August 26 evening 6pm I met her .  Though we  are from same City but we never met each other before.That was first time i  saw her on train ya we met  at train.  Due the heavy rain the tree fell   and blocked the  path.They stopped train on one station .It was very cold outside so i went to one tea shop to hav a tea . Suddenly a cold air touched my body i turned towards its side wat i saw was really take my breath , one girl she weared dark green salwar fully drenched in rain and accept the whole rains drop on her body whole heartedly.

yeah i was very much attracted towards her.I slowly made a steps towards her i collided with someone i excused him and made my way towards her but she was no where.That the second she stole my heart even with out my knowledge.After reaching station i madly search  her everywhere on the station.But its all became vein

Then I saw again on the road she weared red salwar in that color she was seems like a new born baby who  still not touched the earth surface .I  just  mesmerized by her beauty.I standing like a statue on the middle of the road .she was standing opposite side of me on the bus stop waiting for the bus.I watch each and every move off her then a bus came in between us and block my view then I again lost her. U know guys I was thought only about her and  day and night dreamed about her .Her thoughts always made me enter the land of euphoria.It had bean two months still I didnot even know her name.she was the only one who always made me mad with her single smile
Zehra : wait wait...wait so u dont know her name  but u told that her name is aastha right ? Then how u come to know about her name?
I went to my friend Rahuls wedding after one week after our second meeting.It was held on pune .Though I was least interested but I went only for him because he is one my best friend.when I reached there my heart beats fast with out any reason.I felt some unknown satisfaction after a long time.Then I saw some one drawing a beautiful rangoli on the middle of the hall her hair strands blocking my view when she about to turn I found her angelic face.Yeah I found her I felt my heart jumping against my rib.
Then I went near  to her and when I stand before her she stared my face then blinked her eyes I was about open my mouth. she cut my words hai U R the one who won intra college  football competition this year right.What's ur name hah U R  shlok agnihothri right.I know U .Hai shlok am Aastha kirloskar .she extended her hand for a handshake.I too slipped my  hands with  hers.After that i only able to see her face i can't able to  hear even her words .I saw her lips moving  her tongue rolled with her each and every words so she is talking with me i totally lost in her .Simply say she stole my heart.
Then she waved her hand I front me shlok R U heard me.I asked U R U heard ?
I : uhh ha yes aastha .what ?
Aastha : I asked U that how U came here R U related with bride or groom .
Shlok : I am related with U .And only u
Aastha: wat with me!  how? .
Shlok : Am your parents would be son in law. 
Her eyes widened in shock .
Aastha : wat U mean? 
Shlok: I love U Aastha.i love you so much .u the one with whom I want to spend my whole life Will U marry me.
The entire girls gang gasped and shocked to hear this.
Gowri : omg , Are U mad U saw the girl only at first time and u directly proposed her.
Saru : I am sure U got a tight slap on ur cheeks right. He nodded no .
Balvir : Then is she accept ur proposal ?
Again he nodded his head negatively.
Yasna : Really man,u R confusing pls say wat she told we R eagar to know wat happened.
Shlok :haha wait wait ...girls I will ...
Aastha : R u mad.We r only met two minutes before but u said u love me.I can't believe this r u kidding me shlok .
Me  : No aastha ,I am serious .I am surely ,madly,deeply fell in love with u.I dont know when I fell for u ?   .I love U Aastha I Iove you.
Her felt her pupils dilated seems she try to read my eyes.
Then she took a deep then begin to talk.
Aastha : I dont believe in love at first sight shlok.We have to understand each other first still we R strangers .I think it may be   a mere attraction  u misunderstand this with love.
Me : I know the difference between love and attraction dear i am not a kid .I am sure its love.
Aastha : Sorry shlok .I need a time.I have to think .
Shlok : ok ,take ur own time dear i will wait my entire life for U.I hope U will give positive reply
Aastha :  I can't made any promise.If i dont felt like U then U r not going to force me .Is it ok with U.
Shlok : ok dear i will accept wat ever ur reply is.If ur reply is negative then we can remains friends right.
Aastha :  yeah sure,But will U  wait a year for me.
Shlok : of course my jaan .i will .
Aastha : ok then we R friends now.
Then we exchanged our mobile number.Although we were in contact with each other  we never meet each other 
Raji : so wat is her reply R she accept her love for u.
Shlok : U know with today the one year going to complete she promised me that she will meet me today at Mumbai railway station where I meet her met  first.
Natasha : Wat ur saying U going to met her on a station then we will able too meet  her too.
All were said in one tone wow so we R going to meet ur Aastha no no no ur angel right.
He sighed and his earlobes visibly red due to the embracement.
Then the train reached its promised destination they were came out from the train .And landed their feets on Mumbai.Then they saw a girl coming towards them .Shlok is smiling towards her and seems excited.Any body can guess that she is Aastha .yeah he is right she is truly looking like a angel in her white dress .She slowly made a steps towards them whenever she take a step her anklets made a sound.Then she came and stood before him .
Shlok : Aastha ,how R U ?R u fine?
Aastha : No shlok not today let me speak .U know shlok when I saw u  first time in foot ball ground I attracted towards U.I wanted  to see U again. Yeah I met  U once in railway station then once on the  the road and I confused about my feelings whenever I saw U.Then when i saw U on preethi's wedding   i really gathered lots of  the very courage to speaks with U.When U proposed me I felt happy and confused at  the same time.But iam sure with my feelings that...
Shlok : That...
Aastha : I dont know wat is this I always thinking about U.My days starts with ur thoughts and my nights end with ur dreams.I can't able concentrate on  anything .I can't able to eat properly .Even i dont  know wat is this.If U say this is love then yes I love U . I am surely madly deeply in love with U Mr.shlok agnihothri says she  grab his t -shirt and rested her head on his brad chest.He placed a kiss on her hair before closing his eyes.
The girls R wittnessed this unison of the two hearts .They wished this Jodi always remains like this. .
Natasha  coughed fakely.Aastha leave his shirt and saw the girls who were looking awe at her
Aastha : shlok who R they she asked to him then he explained everything.
Neelum & Ray : Ahem ahem we can understand the one year is a long gap but we want to remind U this is public place
Aastha & shlok : Well we dont mind it said they pecked each other lips.
Tanvi : Guys please don't check our sanity.Aastha we found ur guy is more hot and cute after seeing ur romance if we made any wrong out of jealous then  with U then dont blame us.
Then everyone laughs aastha and shlok bides bye to everyone then they told to convey their wishes to shrenu behalf of them.Then the girls moved towards their destination and directly landed on here in India forums .Then what say guys can we start our party .wink ;)

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Credits

Titles:Natasha, Sam, Zehra
Creation: Natasha and Neelum 
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Maine toh ghoron ko biscuit bhi khilaaya tha phir bhi impress nahi hue bechaare ... )I fed the horses biscuits as well but poor thing didn't get impressed)

Zaoorat se zyaada moti lag rahi hoon .. bol dey its ok :P (I'm looking too fat today.. its ok u can tell )

Style maar k stunt kart toh liyaa... phir band baj gayi thi meri ... (??)

Hum log toh yaar haste rehte hain :D ( we people always keep laughing :D)

Hamara ? It just came as a surprise to me.. Who darr tha mere liye  ) it was scary for me)

Pata nahi kis ne injection maara tha mere ghore ko :D (don't know who gave that injection to my horse )

Yeh romance se please kripya .. Don't try this at home ;)

Glamour toh yaar andar se hotaa hai.. you're young by heart :P ( glamour is within a person.. )

Main hoon hansmukh real life main.. (I am fun loving in real life)

Yeh buht ooncha haii.. kuch dikhaayi nahi detaa mujhe :P (he is too tall.. I can't see anything :P)

Nahi gaana mujhe kuch.. maun vrat pe chali jaaungi main :D (I won't sing anything.. will go on a silent mode)

Main buht hii messed up character hoon life main :P (I am a very messed up character in life..)

Mujhe pata hai ye is ka trap hai.. hamesha mujhe instigate kartaa hai :D (I know its his trap.. always instigates me)

I am astha (pauses) jo us ki bubbliness hai, clumsiness hai, the kid in her is still there, the kid in me is still there ..

Main buht zyaada sensitive hoon... (I am too sensitive.. )

Life main thori struggle toh rahegi .. whenever u feel frustrated just tell it to yourself .. theek hai boss itna toh chaltaa hai (smiles) ( there will be a little stuggle in life..)

Janglii Jaanvar.. Sounds like some dirty movie :D

Mujhe music chahiye .. all the time !! (I want music.. all the time !! )

Credit 

Oneliners: Zehra

Editor:Neelum

jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I generally  don't come into AT's ..but as I am online and I received a PM from Neelum  I am here...
I like both Avinash as Shlok and Shrenu as Astha...😊. They are doing fabulous job.
Congratulations on your 100th AT. Wish Shrenu all the best.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Congratulations everyone, 100th AT finally!

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jia.astk

I generally  don't come into AT's ..but as I am online and I received a PM from Neelum  I am here...

I like both Avinash as Shlok and Shrenu as Astha...😊. They are doing fabulous job.
Congratulations on your 100th AT. Wish Shrenu all the best.

Thanks Jia for coming🤗, I know u dont come here but couldnt stop myself from inviting, this is a really happy moment, thank u for coming😳...yep,best of luck to her, may her star rises even more higher :)
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for the 100th AT! 
Still have not read the stories...will have to do it soon...