Posted: 2014-04-16T22:18:51Z
Hi Rangrasiyans, 
My first post in this forum. I have been following this for a week now and a big Parud fan. Hope you like my story. 

"Those Social Workers won't leave unless I have some kind of Intimacy to Paro. Paro should blush when she sees me, thats when those people will believe that we are nayi pati and patni." thinks Rudra. Just then Paro walks in wearing red Gagra. Rudra is smitten by seeing Paro in red color. She goes to window to close the curtain, She suddenly feels someone blowing hot air on her neck. Her Body has goosebumps allover. She turns around to see her hubby is shocked. "What are you doing" says paru. "I am doing a what a Pati does to a patni". He kisses on her neck and says "This is what a pati does". Paro wants to push him away but her body is telling her to hug him tighter. Rudra sees Paro is trying to escape and he holds are tightly. He picks her up and puts her on bed. He goes to her lips and tries to french kiss her but Paro doesn't open her mouth. She eventually caves and Rudra is sucking Paro like Paro has honey in her mouth. They madeout for sometime, by this time Rudra is aroused but thinks that he went too far. He quickly gets up and goes to bathroom for some cold showers. Paro can't believe her eyes on what is going on. She pinches herself to check if it a dream. She feels happy. Rudra just came out of shower and paro blushes. Rudra thinks if does this infront of those ladies they will believe that we are happy. 

Next Morning. 

Paro is giggling all the time and blushing what happened last night. The social worker is observing everything but she is not satisfied. Rudra thinks this lady will not leave until Paro is Pregnant. LOL Since it is Sunday, Rudra orders Paro to give him traditional Ayurvedic Bath (Bath after massaging your body with oils.) Paro brings oil to the bathroom. Rudra is again struck by her beauty. He thinks "Control Rudra, you are a BSD, you have seen worse enemies than Paro." Paro starts massaging this head first. Rudra thinks "Isn't she the most beautiful enemy". Just then Paro slips and holds shower tap but loses balance and Rudra catches her, they have an eyelock even when the shower is showering water on them

to be continued...
46 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-16T22:29:39Z
Nice work...waiting to read more...Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-16T22:31:48Z
Very nice. Please continue. 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-17T05:01:30Z
ahaha love it Day Dreaming
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-17T05:04:27Z