DVD as RM, RM-2 and their Commitment for MEIEJ<3

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
DD : I Genuinely want the show to go on and I am never gonna leave it till it doesn't end !!

VD ( when asked if he would do a new show with Vahbiz ) : I would not leave Madhubala as I believe in commitment, If I get done with Madhubala then we can probably do the show else I will stick to Madhubala, For me commitment maters a lot.

Such a similar statement of DVD nahi ? πŸ˜† Both are really committed to MEIEJ and even if any situation comes they will stick it to, Lucky us πŸ˜‰

I seriously hope the new track WORKS, Of course with less villains and more positivity in the picture !! 😳 And by RaGya's characters taking over the show which has already begun slowly πŸ˜‰ And I really can't wait for RM-2's Ishq Junoon phase as it will be worth watching. DVD will burn the screen 😳

DVD rocked as the Hot sizzling Passionate RishBala 😳

And Now they have started to mesmerise us yet again with the INNOCENCE and PURITY of RajBala 😳

Seeing DVD in the same frame just makes my day πŸ˜† How much I was missing them when VD was away So how much ever kachra the story gets  ( Hopefully NOT πŸ˜› ) still I'll be enjoying every bits of this Once-in-a-Lifetime-Pairing DVD 😎

Their Amazingly good looks, Classy Acting and Electrifying Chemistry just ends up making them Magnetic and Captivating Onscreen !!

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Niki πŸ€—
DVD rocks..love them so much..me too can't wait for RajBala's ishq-junoon phase
Seeing DVD in the same frame just
makes my day How much I was
missing them when VD was away So
however kachra is the story gets
( Hopefully NOT ) still I'll be enjoying
every bits of this Once-in-a-Lifetime-
Pairing DVD
bold-
me too
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So agree with you Nikki...its a treat to watch our DVD again together...

Seeing DVD in the same frame just makes my day πŸ˜† How much I was missing them when VD was away So however kachra is the story gets ( Hopefully NOT πŸ˜› ) still I'll be enjoying every bits of this Once-in-a-Lifetime-Pairing DVD 😎

Their Amazingly good looks, Classy Acting and Electrifying Chemistry just ends up making them Magnetic and Captivating Onscreen !!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nikki I seriously Fear to even think of Loosing DVD πŸ˜­ . So U can imagine my Pagalo waala Ishq aur Junoon for my DVD πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ . But SERIOUSLY I know After MEIEJ We will NEVER EVER going to get DVD backk opp to each other in One show . it never ever happened and I don't think it can everr happen .And That is the MAIN REASON I want MEIEJ to do well in TRP's so that We could atlast see our DVD as RM daily  . I really really wish and pray that TRP's increases . When other Crap shows can be high in trp's then our MB is soo much better then them yaar !! πŸ˜­ Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 years ago
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Nikki I seriously Fear to even think of Loosing DVD πŸ˜­ . So U can imagine my Pagalo waala Ishq aur Junoon for my DVD πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ . But SERIOUSLY I know After MEIEJ We will NEVER EVER going to get DVD backk opp to each other in One show . it never ever happened and I don't think it can everr happen .And That is the MAIN REASON I want MEIEJ to do well in TRP's so that We could atlast see our DVD as RM daily  . I really really wish and pray that TRP's increases . When other Crap shows can be high in trp's then our MB is soo much better then them yaar !! πŸ˜­

I too feel trp's should increase higher and higher so that we can see our DVD and their magic .
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am truly enjoying the show...its a different feeling altogether from season 1...Ragya is awesome...am loving their scenes😊

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ayi baby I missed ur post which were positive πŸ€—πŸ€—

I swear I am just to happy and feel so blessed
That Allah gave us on giving us DVD back they are the only couple
Which has real chemistry and in which both lead look good I swear
The things I need to say about DVD is just not enough These
Both are just to perfect for each other yes both are just to much similar
Where one is a phone freak and the other is a hair freak πŸ˜† I swear their is no couple
Perfect than these two and nor their ever be
And to JM Rm I just can't wait for their love story to start and their passion to start
Their is so much stuff that they can do bec now they are to confy with each other ☺️
Guys just imagine we will get another SR , more romance more drool worthy scenes I can't tell u
How much possibility their can be
That's all 😳 DVD are to perfect for each other

Love u Niks πŸ€—
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Seeing DVD in the same frame just makes my day πŸ˜† How much I was missing them when VD was away So however kachra is the story gets  ( Hopefully NOT πŸ˜› ) still I'll be enjoying every bits of this Once-in-a-Lifetime-Pairing DVD 😎

the above bit says it all nikki 😳...thanks for dedicating a post to this once in a lifetime onscreen couple!! they are truly magnificent together
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post niki if dvd is in screen  muje aur ko dekhna hi nahi hai
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post niks
DVD are commited...but unfortunately Makers are not