Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Reshma, Veena and Neela - thank you so much guys, for reading it and for liking it. 🤗
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di you once again seal my mouth in admiration😳.. Shukar fingers are active still.. I really really love the plot and the execution. Its just fantastic.. Best part was that Kapil sir talking with his father's photo..and I find my mind's reflections in his dialogues at the first half😳..
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
L.O.V.E.L.Y work -De-De-
Truly an amazing fic or rather i can say a TRUE story...
I really love the way you described each and very emotion so wonderfully and naturally, it's really hard to describe such a situation in words but you did it well...
Very nice plot and a very innovative idea to show something about the actor, different from the fandom i guess..😉
The way he was shown was really good, always laughing and smiling kapil torn between the world and the nature of bollywood...👏

I am myself a big Kapil fan and that is the reason i loved it even more, thanks a lot for this work dear, it truly touched my heart and i am very thankful to you for this as i myself can never write such a thing..amazing work dear..👏

Hope to see more from you..😊

and i would really like to thank Binod here for providing me with the link as i never knew we had a CNWK fandom too...😲
Thanks a lot binod..😊

Edited by kkkloveu - 10 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much my lovelies for appreciating it so much.🤗🤗 I value and truly appreciate your wonderful comments. Thank you, all. ❤️
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey once again!! :)
Once again, fantastic job with this OS!
It was penned so beautifully; a true pleasure to read!
You've portrayed their unity and bonding so well!
Love it!
Great job :)
Hinal
SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have wrote this long ago before Kapil's announcement of ending CNWK 😭But you know what you wrote seems true it sounds like real😭
Anyway its(ss) awsm👏