Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok continuing Manshu - baad mai pucchna😆

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So after that Chakrapani who is Pratap's friend gatecrashes inside the Bijolia Palace😆 coz his parents have fixed his shaadi😆 and he is scared out of wits😆 he needs pratap's help to stop the shaadi😆

meanwhile, Pratap bumps into Ajab early morning next day, and they both do pooja together☺️ later Pratap stalks her when she is singing this really nice bhajan of Meera, which his mom too used to sing...lovely scene😳

and he starts to discover how awesome she is⭐️

meanwhile Jalal sends a femme fatale - Gauhar jaan with this bundi king, SS (now his is another story altogether - so wont go in detail) to kill Pratap in bijolia - coz he came to know who is Pratap and he thinks Pratap and Phool will get married and he is pagal behind Phool😆

GJ kills Phool's dance teacher and comes in as one there

in between - there are some fights between Pratapand Phool - where Phool tries to take revenge - dumb plans🤢 and fails...

Pratap is helping Chakri escape - but Ajab stops him and guides him to not do this...coz he should think about the girl and his parents too...meanwhile Chakri's Father in law's place, Phool spoils Chakri's impression in front of FIL ...but twist - Chakri fell for the girl he wanted to get married to😆

so now Ajab makes Phool realize her mistake and then Phool and Ajab and Pratap and Chakri make another plan of fake kidnap of girl and rescue by Chakri to make him look like a hero😆😆

plan mai big twist is that instead of fake kidnappers (who are Pratap's friends) the Afghans come and attack...but Pratap fights them off👏👏 and during that fight, Ajab comes to know, her missing mala is with Pratap❤️ Pratap takes her hand and gets her back home (ul can see it in my siggy box)

Afghans have basically invaded on borders of Mewar...Pratap and his friends go and fight off all the Afghans...meanwhile Ajab and Phool both are falling for pratap..and Pratap..oh well..he is smitten by Ajab

now GJ has failed again and again in her plans...and most likely her character will come to an end this week

so next week - Chakri wedding - PrAja - Phool triangle - lots in store...😆 phewww done!
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

hello shello...finally here...All thanks to Hiral...

hiral saw ur VM...its beautiful...🤗

me too fan of Ajab aka Roshni..

Thank u Ady🤗
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithi_vani

Thank u Hiri ... I will enjoy here ... Well in seg .. Bachha party enjoing thr maggi .. 😆 .. Pratap/Faizu ... Back to his first love dancing ... All rajsthani folk song playing ... Ajab nd Phoolu wants to dance too but can not .. As its not allowed to them ..

ahaa😆 cute😉

man this is sad...I so wanted to see the girls dancing😳
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

There is an SBS segment and SBB segment on Chakri wedding - friend update😉

Pratap dancing, Ajab niharoing and reporter said, Pratap ki two queens or something...not seen yet...will share once I get links😳

aaye wat There is a segment. (chalo spamming kuch toh kam aayi) and wat mah faizu dancing. U dun knw hiru hw much 4 was waiting d hs dance. He wl b olso so hapie, after dancing. Bol hiru wat sud 4 gve u 4 ds new7.
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anybody have YT link of today 
SBS. 
Plz post it.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

@ Hiri... Jessuu ..in both seg like serial too .. Roshani didn't say much ... All footage khao by someone else .. 🥱 .. Pratap/Faizu wants to dance on aaj kal ke dhinchak song ... 😆 .. But he can't so manage witb folk song .. Nd ha our BV forun fav .. Chaudhari nd avoji songs played by sbb nd sbs seg .. 😉 ..

Lol...welcome to we dont like phool club😕😆 Roshu😡 start talking girl!😆

Chaudhari bhi bajaya!😲😆 OMG heights ho gayi😆
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

</div>ahaa😆cute😉
<div>

man this is sad...I so wanted to see the girls dancing😳

especially mah ajab dancing. MM 😡 tujhe toh main ulta latka dungi.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Hiri thanks...

Pratap and Ajab married first ...when Pratap was 17...

hope wish here they show exact 

Seriously Ady...seedhi baat no bokwaas!😆

PrAja wedding should and must happen first...after leap do whatever😆
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohhh ... My poor baby Hiri ... 😆 .. Ok almost get all the story ... So no troble to u ... I m esmart ..,. 😎 .. 😆 .. Most funny part was that kidnap drama .. Seriously kids nd that kidnapping .. Kya story banate hai .. 😛 ... 🤣 .. Nd that character Gauhar Jaan ... Ek to uska name is dam 😆 .. Nd wo namoona uske sath .. 😆 .. Aaj wo letter milane wala hai na Ajab ko???
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ops ... Ok Sry Khusboo ... 😊 ... @ Hiri .. Ajab is so sweet,... Nd cute ... Hw can his father treat him like that ... 😭 .. Nd btw way who is that lady in red with king nd .. With ajab nd phool ... Food wale scene ki bat kar rahi hi ... Moma type lady??

Yeah lol😉 she is Gazab Ajab⭐️

the lady in red - is Hansabai, the rani of Bijolia and Ajab's mom - she is awesome and sweet⭐️