D3 Dil Dostii Dance Written Update- April 15 2014

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Dil Dostii Dance Written Update

April 15 2014

The Episode begins with Rey telling I love you to Kriya and asks surprised how I confessed Easily. Rey address saying I have been waiting since the day you went to New York to tell you and is about to hug Kriya when she pushes him away. Kriya you told it so easily and later you will easily change your decisions too . If you move forward I step back and when I move forward you step back May be we both aren't meant to be together. Rey tries to make Kriya understand when Kriya stops him. 

Sharon wakes up in medical room and sees Ruhi. Ruhi gives her tablet and Juice saying the doctor asked it to be given once she is awake. Sharon searches for Swayam when Ruhi tells he has gone to washroom will be here soon. Sharon hesitates having juice when Ruhi tells she has not mixed anything in it and she will drink and show if she wants. Ruhi also asks for forgiveness as she has hurt-ed Sharon. Sharon has her medicine when Swayam comes asking you awake. How are you feeling. Sharon says she is better. Ruhi reminds the medical room is about to be closed.Ruhi asks Swaam to drop Sharon home and asks her to take care when  Sharon tells with Swayam beside she never needs to worry about herself. Swayam says he will call Rey and they will leave. Ruhi moves from there.

Kriya tells Rey exactly one month before he told that they can never be more than friends.Rey tells he is sorry he cannot realize. Kriya says after all that happened in village you say you did not realize. Love does not have an on and Off button. Rey says he was stupid,idiot and scared then. Kriya says that is why one cannot love he/she is scared. It was you then and its me now. Rey tells they are meant to be together.Its destiny,when destiny first separated the she accepted it and now she is not allowing it to bring them close. Kriya stays they must be professionals and concentrate on Dance Academy,Musicals and so on. Kriya moves saying she has work.

Swayam calls Rey when Rey sounds low. Swayam tells the need to drop Sharon as she is unwell.While dropping Rey asks Sharon can stay with him. Swayam insists to stay with her when Sharon denies saying she is alright. Moreover they has presentation,exams and so on and they must go to their homes. Swayam says he will drop her till door. Rey says he has to make a call and stays downstairs thinking about what Kriya said. Swayam drops Sharon in her room when Sharon thanks him and asks can he sit for a minute. Swayam sits by when Sharon thanks him for understanding her and tells he will tell kaka to make kichdi for her. Sharon makes a face when Swayam says even he will have same at home. Sharon is shocked when Swayam says its healthy. Swayam get up when Sharon holds his wrist. Swayam asks you were speaking normally then how did you get the attack. Sharon thinks how will she tell about Ruhi and replies saying its Asthma can come anytime but now she is fine. Sharon asks Swayam to leave else Rey will sleep in car. Swayam asks her cal him in case of trouble and wishes Good Night. Its raining outside when Kriya writes her diary and tells Sorry Rey. If I ever get close to a person they go far away I can't lose you again.

Precap:  Swayam makes Rey understand Kriya loves him but he needs to gain her trust to show he will be with her. Ruhi calls Sharon and asks her to come to go-down where she locks her. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks dear.. I missed swaron part due to sudden power cut.. so thanks again.