Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Dear its Sanam Aahil from show Qubool Hai here is link

Soo tell  me what u think 😳

Despite of not watching Qubool Hai, I liked the video and your edition, especially the way you made the video seem like old times movie.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

Despite of not watching Qubool Hai, I liked the video and your edition, especially the way you made the video seem like old times movie.

Thank you so much darlin 😳🤗
I got addict on this show 
aysemLDG thumbnail

Thank you so much darlin 😳🤗

I got addict on this show 

You're welcome,

As Indian TV dramas, I just watched Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and now watching Rangrasiya.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Watched them both. QH have 2 season, one is done. So this season maybe one month air actually is bg of this show is islam and about muslim's family, isnt like others hindi serials. 
aysemLDG thumbnail

Watched them both. QH have 2 season, one is done. So this season maybe one month air actually is bg of this show is islam and about muslim's family, isnt like others hindi serials. 

I've read synopsis of the drama before. That's why I know a little bit what the story is about. But I get easily bored when watching anything. So I don't prefer watching especially long running TV series. A few years ago, I used to watch Korean dramas which have approximately 20 episodes.
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

I've read synopsis of the drama before. That's why I know a little bit what the story is about. But I get easily bored when watching anything. So I don't prefer watching especially long running TV series. A few years ago, I used to watch Korean dramas which have approximately 20 episodes.

They made fresh up of show, so now is about their doughter actually I like show more now..before use to watch sometimes..
I hear about that serials and that they have only 20 ep max
aysemLDG thumbnail

They made fresh up of show, so now is about their doughter actually I like show more now..before use to watch sometimes..

I hear about that serials and that they have only 20 ep max

Yes, some Korean dramas have only 16 episode. Even the longest Korean drama I've watched so far had 54 episodes. Compared to Turkish and Indian dramas, even if ratings are too high, they don't add more episodes to the drama. Almost all Korean TV serials finishes just like the way they're planned to be in the beginning. Some Turkish dramas last almost 10 season just because of the high raitings and screen writers have to write the same things again and again. That's why the quality and plausibility are decreasing and the dramas are repeating themselves.
FatehTejo thumbnail
As well me love more when serials dont have a lot ep. Better when they have lil. Beni Affet Turkish have 500 + and still is air in Turkey. Haii Allah to much ep, and one Turskih ep is about 2 h right ? But still love them to watch.
aysemLDG thumbnail

As well me love more when serials dont have a lot ep. Better when they have lil. Beni Affet Turkish have 500 + and still is air in Turkey. Haii Allah to much ep, and one Turskih ep is about 2 h right ? But still love them to watch.

Hahaha... I know it. But it's a daily drama not weekly. That's why it's normal for Beni Affet to have many episodes. 

You're right. Every episodes of all Turkish TV serials almost last more than 90 minutes.  

The longest running TV drama of Turkey is Bizimkiler and it last 13 years. Can you believe this? 
FatehTejo thumbnail
OMG cant belvie it 19 😲 so probably they change actores 😆
Yes I love to watch BA but with these ep 😳 I love this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A0gftmhHhU

Fav Turkish show all the time ❤️

Karadayi is also stil air ?