Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What are some of the gifts u received on your birthday? Which one was your favorite present? Lastly can say Hi to me.
Kushal Tandon
Hi Riya...wassup! I got a lot of gifts..clothes, perfumes and every gift is important to me. It can be small but yet its special and a good gesture.
life_8 thumbnail
Helllo Rockstarrr,\n\nI have only a message for u and not any questions ! \n\nPs I beg to learn the art of diplomacy ! Pretty plsss kushal plsss !\n\nYou speak/react from your heart which is often labeled you with wrong terms n made people to misunderstand you ! \n\nWe fans love/respect you for just being yourself and like your every quality ! Having said, we do care for you utmost ! \n\nThe showbiz industry where you are in is very tough and your honesty/straightforward nature will make your path more complicated ! It makes you to gain more enemies n loneliness !\n\nSo, please rather learn/practice diplomacy at least in professional life !!! :)))))\nGet well sooner n god bless you with quick recovery ! \nI love you so mucchhh !
Kushal Tandon
I will try my level best. I can't be fake all i need is my family, friends and fans by my side. I speak from my heart and I will stay like this i guess! Thank You so much.

He is really really honest and I love all his answers.😃
life_8 thumbnail
hello sir.. aap itne handsome kaise hai?
Kushal Tandon
Coz i'm mumma's boy!

This Answer is really one of my favorite ans.  OMG I am really liking this Guy a lot.😃
life_8 thumbnail
hey kushal! khiladi! ur message for ur fans? #KKKOnColors
Kushal Tandon
That's so sweet of you guys! I love you all so much and you all know this. I can't reply all of you, please don't feel bad. I notice everyone and read all your messages. Please don't abuse but only spread love.
life_8 thumbnail
Your most memorable moment wid Rohit sir in kkk5??
Kushal Tandon
Loads of stunts and especially when he said that I'm his boy and he is proud of me.
life_8 thumbnail
Kushal, Please pray for @starcool800. Her Name is Nidhi. She is Your Biggest Fan. Since last two days she is suffering from malaria. She is in ICU, unconscious for last 48 hours, hasn't moved a bit. Please wish and pray for her early recovery. Thank You. (Regards,..Alex).
Kushal Tandon
Star Cool Nidhi, please get well soon. My wishes and blessings are with you. All you guys please pray for her. Nidhi tweet me as soon as you get out from the hospital, we gonna party on twitter.

I really sad for her. I never even speak with her . But she is really very good and sensible person. Hope she recovers soon. I really hoping god will def save her.
life_8 thumbnail
Why did Rohit Shetty call u "MY BOY" Is there a specific reason for it?
Kushal Tandon
I guess I'm really close to him and he really likes me. That's very sweet of him. I was his favorite i guess.
life_8 thumbnail
Hey Kushal...howz u? No panga hai naa... :) everybody say you are childlike so why don't you share some bachpan ki your shaitaan memories with us!!!!
Kushal Tandon
In class 6th I broke my hand so that I can go home for vacations. And for the second time i acted like a mad kid, so that they think I'm sick and i get to go home.

When he described it, its really more fun than reading it.
life_8 thumbnail
hey kushal! if u wer given a chance to bcome a celebrity for a day..who wud u like to??bcome?? big fan :X0X0
Kushal Tandon
Kavi i would like to be Kushal only...YOu next to me as my fan.
life_8 thumbnail
Hi kushal this is @truleo4. Wat story did gauahar cooked up to take u to ur surprise birthday celebration? N I jus wanna tel u dat u r d most hot sexy n charming person I have ever come across in my life. Will miss u on d show. Luv u lods!!!
Kushal Tandon
Thank you so much...Gauahar told me that we all are going for dinner. I didn't wanted to party and wanted to have a small dinner but then she came to my house and took me to the place. That was so sweet of her.