Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ROFLL 
one guy said he cried soo much when kushal was out and please reply him on twitter 

Kushal ne kaha thats soo sweet of u but its okk m not dead ðŸ˜† Its not end of life jo hotha hai acche keliye hotha hai 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@divya   mujhe tho ek pyaari kissie chahiye bas...
Shrav123 thumbnail
kushal : Whatever you guys see me,it will be interesting and something nice for sure...

YAYYY
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlesmile

ROFLL 

one guy said he cried soo much when kushal was out and please reply him on twitter 

Kushal ne kaha thats soo sweet of u but its okk m not dead ðŸ˜† Its not end of life jo hotha hai acche keliye hotha hai 

hahahahhaha 🤣 🤣
life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am very shy to hug him lol. I just wanted to see him in a distance if possible a small handshake.
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lpriya88

I am very shy to hug him lol. I just wanted to see him in a distance if possible a small handshake.

shy lmao...my friend asked him can i hug you..and he was all like "yaa why not?? " :D :D
Shrav123 thumbnail
he said that he got something to do..and he will let us know if he is doing that or no...

ahhh i cant wait... 
Shrav123 thumbnail
kushal : "oh shit...i forgottt the song...teejay you will kill me"
🤣 🤣
Shrav123 thumbnail
hahahah he wanted us to remind him that song...lol

kmh2thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi my sweet, cute, beautiful, lovely babas🤗🤗🤗🤗
How r you all? Aaj mujhe aap sab pe bada pyar aa raha hai...😳
I love u guys a lot...This is the place where I can be myself..At school n stuff I have fun but u know there is this little difference between us n these gora ppl so I can never as close to a gora friend than to a desi one..So thank you guys for filling that space 😳...I used to miss India A LOT (still do😆) but u guys have made me feel better...I love talking to u guys even though we have diff mother tongues...but the feel is the same na...I remember once Priya n Keertu where going crazy in tamil n then some time later me n rits started in punjabi🤣...

But the bday thread n everything...these lil gestures have made me respect u guys a lot..LOVE YOU PPL🤗
I would really want to meet u guys when I come to India (but secretly coz mummy doesn't know😉)...Love you sooo much...

ps sorry for the long post (YES I TYPED THIS🤣) but my emotions were over-flowing today🤣