12 year war preparation starts Mahabharat WU 12/4/14

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode starts with yudhishtir burning his hands . Draupadi goes and stops him. Lord Krishna says don't waste your power and energy in all this. Concentrate how you will get justice, think that if Duryodhan can do this to wife of Pandavas then what will he do to to the normal women of his kingdom 

Arjun says to Panchali don't tie your hair and neither wear churamani . It will remind us of our goal. Draupadi says I vow that till I wash my hair with Dushasan's blood I will not tie them. Bheem says this will happen. I will wash your hair with Dushasan's blood 

At Hastinapur a servant is extinguishing all lamps. Duryodhan asks him why??? He says it's the order of the queen. Duryodhan goes to his mother and asks him why ??? She says there is darkness all around. Hastinapur's future Is in darkness. This lights are just creating false belief of brightness. Shakuni says that's because you have blindfolded yourself. It's not dark it's bright. Today our good fortune has risen, you should celebrate.

She says no brother can't you see . This is not good fortune this is misfortune. Panduputras will come to kill my sons. You will not understand the state if my heart . I kept my kids in my womb for two years how will I hear the news of their death. Brother you have loved my sons but you always thought them Adharma. Today Duryodhan loves the throne more than his mother. You should have thought if mr 

Duryodhan says why will we die Mother , do you not trust our power. Gandhari says after seeing the miracle that happened in the Sabha you still have confidence on your power.??? They will come for revenge

Dhritrashtra says after 13 years when we return their property we will take promise from them

Shakuni says nothing like that will happen. We will catch them in agyatvas and they will again have to go on vanvas

Gandhari says this is all false wishful thinking. She tells Shakuni that I always stopped you from Adharma but I tell you today do Adharma but if that Vasudev stands on the side if Pandavas then my sons will surely loose 

At Indraprastha Pandavas are in vanvasi dress and Krishna subhadra and Pandavas are standing at the gate, Krishna says use these 12 years to prepare for war, he tells  tell Arjun that Durga 's trishul and Shiva's Pashupat Astra are sacred weapons. Go  towards Kailash and worship Shiva and attain it. You may need it if  some mahashakti stands in front of you 

He tells Bheem that no one knows science of bodyli power more than Hanuman. Go to Gandhamadan Parvat and pray to Hanuman

He tells Nakul and sehedev to go and please Ashwini ku mars so they get the power of healing.  They will need it to heal their Arly

He tells Yudhistir  and Panchali to serve sages and saints so that you earn punya karma and Dharma

Yudhidtir says we accept your words

Krishna says Subhadra will be safe a to dwarika and I will myself train your Son Arjun he will be famous by the name of Abhimanyu

As they are leaving Duryodhan shakuni and Dushasan arrive and go inside the gate and close it. Then they remove Pandava flag and put their own and laugh

Teary eyes Subhadra asks Madhav why does Adhrna win and dharma looses. He says Dharma never looses. Loosing and gaining are just a part of change and change is a universal rule 

PRECAP

The yaksha story

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2