Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes indeed. She gave a memorable performance as a gutsy, feisty , loving leading lady in Parichay.
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i somehow like her as cute adorable sidhi ..More than her modern look , in my opinion she looks pretty the ways she looked in Parichay , simple and sweet ..She is naturally beautiful and looks awesome  with minimal  and subtle make up (like in parichay) as against the over make up ,  too much jewelry she wears as Nandini  ...

But more over i love them as SINAL..SaTi..they look magical when together...setting screen on fire with awesoem chemistry and result in global warming

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Padmini. Keerti looked so sweet and cute as Siddhi with her simplicity.
And not to mention that SiNal/SaTi are unmatchable with their awesome chemistry. Their natural acting made the couple look so real and endearing. 

Thank you Sarah and Padmini for sharing all these beautiful pictures.
jasmine_khan thumbnail
please bring back serial Parichay with Season 2 and with SameerSoni & KeertiNagpure in ColorsTV 
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you !
Keerti  matched the charecter or rather   lived up the charecter Sidhi  perfectly .

Sinal  were the  best on screen couple  ever  with their  simple  expressions  that conveyed  deep  emotions  and 
love .

wish to get them back  soon on  tv.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Haaye missing SiNal SaTi...