Mahabharat Written Update 11th April,2014,Krishna Console Draupadi

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mahabharat Written Update 11th April,2014 ; Krishna Console Draupadi

Epi Start with Indrapastha where Draupadi coming like Wounded Tigress when Subhadra noticed her.
she look shocked to see wounded draupadi & asked her what happen to her & then hugged her...When Draupadi with no emotions warned Subhadra to stay away from her as now Draupadi is fire n she will burn with this fire burning inside her heart...

Subhadra look shocked when Draupadi enter her room  close it fully...Subhadra try to knock the door n called her but get no response...there Draupadi close down all curtains  looked totally devastated ..

there Pandav reached n received by Subhadra who asked Arjun ,how could he let it happen?
Arjun lowered his eyes when rest of pandav follows it...
Subhadra inform them about Draupadi & how she closed the door..
Pandav ran inside n plead Draupadi to open the door but get no response...Bheem try to break it but fail to do so...
When Nakul said it's Draupadi's heart & wish which r make the door close & no one can able to open it now...
they fear if Draupadi will take some drastic step in pain...
But Arjun said now only one man can help n He is Madhav

Krishna is entering the Indrapastha when Pandav r standing their welcome him.
Subhadra came  greeted Krishna who nodded at her but when Arjun came to greet...Krishna scold him Prince Arjun, right now can't accept ur greetings & I'll forgive when my Sakhi Panchali will forgive u all...
Krishna asked Subhadra about Draupadi when Arjun said but Krishna overlook when Subhadra said about Draupadi...

Krishna give look at pandav who hung their head in shame & pain .
Krishna open the door of Draupadi's room  called for Draupadi who is sitting lost in pain...
Draupadi said pls go away from here Govind...
Krishna said a Friend can only share her pain with another friend...it'll lessen the pain also...
Draupadi said I'm not pure any more
Krishna look in pain but come near the room  said if some one take bath in River then river clean the person but that doesn't mean it's make river tidy ...

Druapadi cried  ran fall on Krishna's feet  said Govind...
Krishna closed his eyes n took deep breath then sat besides her...
Draupadi said Why me ? what it's my fault? why it's happen with me only...my which work make me face this day

Krishna said it's not ur fault ...it's kaurava's deed  they committed this sin...
Druapadi look sad when Krishna said just think if they can do this with queen then what will happen to common women...
Drauapdi said Govind I can't forget my pain , my humiliation...
Krishna said give ur pain to GOD , he will reduce it...don't let ur pain engulfed it...it'll make u see hell but if u will engulfed the pain of whole world then it'll help...
Draupadi said then what to do
Krishna forgive the court of Kuru forgive Duryodhon

Druapdi look shocked  said Govind...Forgive Duryodhon but how could...
Krishna said if u forgive Duryodhon then it'll be his end time...
Draupadi look little relax & make urself ready for war...the war for all common men  women .. for Dharam if u have to do war & if that war will be ferocious  then let it happen but it'll called Dharam yudh...
Krishna look at Draupadi  asked Are u ready for this Dharam Yudh
Draupadi nodded yes...
There pandav r sitting when Krishna came with Panchali...
Subhadra came hugged Draupadi .she caress those bruised area with affection & care ...Both Draupadi  Subhadra look at each other & silently their eyes talk  Draupadi assure Subhadra.

Yudi came near to fire stand said I did biggest mistake & want to repent...Bheem burn my hand...
Panchali said I forgive u Arya...
Yudi nodded no n said nope Panchali but to live in this world to face myself I have to repent...I have to

He called bheem who was crying & some how put Yudi's hand in the fire ...

Precap:-
Draupadi said she will not tie her hair until she will wash it with Dushashan's blood...when Bheem said don't worry Panchali .I'll fulfill it
there in Hastinapur Gandhari plead to Sakuni to make Pandav poor weak by hook or crook.
When Dhritarashtra look shocked & Along with Duryodhon also

Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana__5 thumbnail
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 
Does Gandhari indeed say these words?
Is she so spiteful?

Surish thumbnail
aditimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for WU Di.Krishna consoled his sakhi.bt m boiling in anger for precap.sumhow Gandhari is also responsible for this day.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks foir written update dear...