Done done London - SRK style

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi bhaisas  and bheengnis, (hope none of our Masas are reading, they would freak out with knowing the amount of time we all dedicate to the forum!!) 

To begin with, ab toh Rudra ji BSD mein nahi hai aur unki shaadi bhi ho gayi, ab toh chutti par toh kahin jaa sakten hain, phir chahe London hi na ho, tab dekhna UK ke ratings chaand tak pahunch jaayenge ya nahin!!

After yesterday's episode, ๐Ÿฅณ to banti hai!! Its not many a time you see a "jhat mangi, phat byah" sitaution, it normally takes 200+ episodes for them to realize their feelings, but yahan par both Paro and Rudra are crystal clear abt what they want and will do anything to pursue their intentions. The actors,writers, directors and the whole team deserve ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to depict the same.  It is this pace that attracts the fans and sets RR apart from many shows. 

A truly amazing episode, I must say,  Rudra banna has style, no wonder he could easily be titled the Baadshah of Tellyland. No where have you seen a dulha invite then organize and complete all the rituals right from the beginning till the end voh bhi itne nashe mein. I must say, Ashish ji truly deserves all the accolades Colors has in its store as well as standing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. He is an under estimated actor like many say, well this year's Colors ke awards is going to be interesting, watching him and sanaya sweep away all the awards!! 

Marriage toh hona hi tha ultimately, fans ki 1% icha toh poori hui . The manner in which it was done and the reactions of the characters is the topic of discussion. Well TV serials mein reality toh kam dikathe nahi mostly, iss liye to reality shows bane hain, so ppl could indulge in those shows too.

Ab PaRud ke die hard fans busy hain analysis mein, which is what makes this forum very interesting. Sharing views, ideas, characterizations is what makes the viewers more excited abt the future episodes. And if the creatives go by what we suggest, then where lies the unpredictability that RR is famous for? 

Hum toh busy hain sochne samnje mein but baazi toh rudra ji maar ke le gaye, aakhir Paro ki saath 8 phere le liye and Paro ki iccha poori ki directly ya indirectly. So we all here to chill, enjoy and to rang jaaye in their ras bhaari kahani!! 

Please no offence to anyone, would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart. And feel free to bash too, if anyone wants to. 

Rgds, 
Nt expecting many posts being a newbie, par ek like to banta hai. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M in love with this track.
Zeffy thumbnail
Hi guys, 
Thanks for liking the post.

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 10 years ago
Zeffy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vari3241

M in love with this track.

Hi vari3241, 

Thanks for the reply and yes that is what makes us eagerly wait for the 9.30 on our clocks!! 

IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said :) it'll be fun to watch Rudra falling for Paro..
Some of us are deep into the show that we keep giving compliments and comment on parts we didnt like... So like you said let's keep RR unpredictable... Which it is so far...
I'm loving the show and every character portrayed :)
Zeffy thumbnail

Thanks sushk123. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well hope you are liking the current track!!
Zeffy thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmMayFlower

Very well said :) it'll be fun to watch Rudra falling for Paro..

Some of us are deep into the show that we keep giving compliments and comment on parts we didnt like... So like you said let's keep RR unpredictable... Which it is so far...
I'm loving the show and every character portrayed :)

Well thank you for the IAmMayFlower, ๐Ÿ˜Š. Yup agree to what you have to say, lets just enjoy the Mon-Fri 9.30 slot of our daily routines and expect the unexpected!!
ReeDa14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm enjoying RR too!
It would need a girl like Paro to reform our hottie rudra๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ whining from FL wont help in this case
So keep up the wonderful work CVs๐Ÿ‘
Zeffy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReeDa14

I'm enjoying RR too!

It would need a girl like Paro to reform our hottie rudra๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ whining from FL wont help in this case
So keep up the wonderful work CVs๐Ÿ‘

Hi ReeDa14, 

Thanks for the reply.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Well rudra ji apne thandav mein aakar shaadi kar bhaite ab maa Paro ki baari, I am sure the CV's have an amazing track laid ahead for next week!! 
ReeDa14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Hi ReeDa14, 

Thanks for the reply.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Well rudra ji apne thandav mein aakar shaadi kar bhaite ab maa Paro ki baari, I am sure the CV's have an amazing track laid ahead for next week!! 

Yeah they never failed to surprise us, and sometimes twisted surprises are more interesting to watch in a show than the boring reality..