Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: frappie

Guess what guys I have read in a blog that Indra gave his vajra to Vikartana and also in another blog that karna used pashupatha against Ghatotkach .I was aghast poor Ghatotkach what would have happened to him if he had to encounter pashupath

Did Lord Shiva have two sets of the Pashupatastra or something, that one was given to Arjuna, and the other was given to Karna? 
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shani-

Did Lord Shiva have two sets of the Pashupatastra or something, that one was given to Arjuna, and the other was given to Karna? 

Hm.. well, considering he gave the astra to Arjuna TWICE, I don't see why not..
BUt yes, Ghatotkacha and Pasupatastra.. Disastrous.
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey considering kaju history he might have given to both of them or rather Arjun would have given the second set to karn to kill his pyare jyesth's son.. Edited by frappie - 10 years ago
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

Hey considering kaju history he might have given to both of them or rather Arjun would have given the second set to karn to kill is pyare jyesth's son..

This is very much possible in ⭐️B. Heck, even Wiki could be edited accordingly...
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Hm.. I have cleaned the Draupadi article. Who is next?

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

Surya plz remove Draupadi's pledge to keep her hair untied till they were drenched by Dushasan's blood and Bhima coloring her hair with Dushasan's blood...they aren't from Mahabharat...

Cool, can we make this thread the place to issue workorders to each other to suitably edit wiki articles? 😆🤣

Surya, also Draupadi & Ashwatthama - MB doesn't have her forgiving him, but SB does.  So can you compare SB w/ Wiki, and see if Draupadi insists that Ashwatthama be spared?  Or did that insistence come from Arjun or Yudisthir?
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Wicked. Why don't you have the first go?

wasn't sure if you were serious or joking but I started a little something - something
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharat_(2013_TV_series)#Distortions

Time to get mod alerted by serial fanatics 🤣

dammit ... got this message:
[quote]Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to Mahabharat (2013 TV series) has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.

ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.

For help, take a look at the introduction.

The following is the log entry regarding this message: Mahabharat (2013 TV series) was changed by IP (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.855712 on 2014-04-14T23:22:33+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 23:22, 14 April 2014 (UTC)[/quote]

here's what i had - http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mahabharat+%282013+TV+series%29&diff=604226196&oldid=604188170
Edited by shyam09 - 10 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh gawd, why did they delete this? This is epic!
@Vrish I didn't get you. Draupadi forgives him only in SB, so you want me to add that?
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Resubmitted it... it's up and there is no message 🤣
Well well well... looks like "TheRedPenOfDoom " just undid what I wrote because there weren't any sources ... hmm it's time to think of loopholes 
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Started a loophole known as descriptions...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharat_(2013_TV_series)#Descriptions

StarBashing ... here we come!!!

Side note -- I wonder ... can we use our posts here as references?

... aargh ... that [censored because I'm not sure if jerk is a term allowed on the forum] "redpenofdoom" undid what I did calling it unsourced trivia ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mahabharat_(2013_TV_series)&diff=604357597&oldid=604354185#Descriptions

I even mentioned it was from the stupid serial ... how far will stupid fanatics go.  People add and keep the [censored] these CVs are feeding the viewers ... 

Aaargh! 
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, dear, yall got caught up in Edit wars in Wikipedia?  Welcome to that world.  Which is why a lot of Wiki is just bunk.

Surya, I meant that make sure that whatever is in the Draupadi & Ashwatthama section actually matches what SB says, and is not from some movie or serial.