D3 Dil Dosti Dance Written Update -7th April 2014

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Dil Dostii Dance Written Update

April 4 2014

Sharon in her room remembers about Rey. She thinks must she inform Swayam. She denies thinking Swayam will get angry on her as she spoke with Ruhi's doctor and plans o speak with Kriya. She denies thinking she has come back and will be tired .Rey will be in the fire escape with flowers. He says he did many wrong things and maybe thats why he had to wait. He said he will wait for her. He keeps the flowers at the entrace of fire escape and will be leaving when he hears a music. He wonders where is the music coming from and he goes to rehearsal hall. He finds Kriya dancing on Rehna Tu. He will be smiling seeing her dance. He will be lost in her. When she was about to fall back, he goes and holds her. They will be lost in each other.They straighten up. Kriya says hi and he says hi and queries why she was there at this late night. She says she wasn't feeling sleepy and when she asks him, he says he is not able to sleep too. He asks what she is doing in fire escape and Kriya corrects him saying this is rehearsal hall. Rey realises he was blabbering. She says its too late and she will go. Rey says its late and he will drop her. Kriya says she has called a cab already and she will go. Rey says ok and when Kriya will be leaving he will call her 'Kriya' once and when she turns he speaks random stuffs and when he calls her for the third time he says good night.

He questions himself on why he was behaving like a ranbir in burfi and why he was talking like that and reminds him he is 'Reyaansh Singhania' who gives tips for boys but he himself was nervous.

Swayam in his home thinks time is moving so past. College gave me a dream of life,Dance for which we all are fighting. Four months yet to decide on he whole life plan.I do not know what we do is right or wrong but be it anything I'm with them. The door bell rings and Ruhi comes in saying some boys where following her. She went to meet her friend and while returning home when the guys started to follow. Ruhi tells Swayam's house was on way and so she dropped in here. Swayam asks where then boys following you till here when Ruhi tells yes they came till down. Swayam asks Ruhi to relax and gives her water. Swayam tells they will go to police and complain. Ruhi convinces saying if they get to know in home they will call her back. Swayam there is a request can I stay here tonight I'll go tomorrow morning.

Rey goes to Swayam house excitedly to say something but seeing Ruhi there, he suspects her. He asks Swayam on why Ruhi was there in the house. Swayam says that some boys were teasing Ruhi and Rey doubts it. He says he will drop Ruhi home and go. After a while, he convinces Swayam and Ruhi will have no choice.He asks her taunting questions in the car on if her leg is proper now and where did the boys vanish and many more. Rey asks him to stop the car and gets down and leaves.Rey finds it weird because the girl who was scared of boys teasing got down in the middle of the road and she acts completely opposite.

Next day,Rey will be waiting with white flowers for Kriya. He gives it to Kriya and Kriya asks mere liye? He says yes and Kriya says its not her birthday. Rey says her coming back itself is a celebration.The episode ends with Rey forwarding Kriya flowers.

Precap - VP asks Kriya why she was there. Rey says she has come to support them for musicals and Kriya is a bit confused.
Edited by -FrozenRain- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS