Posted: 9 years ago
I'm so late

Res..

------ EDITED ------

And again extremely sorry for editing the comment late

I compensate with a hug πŸ€— 😳

It won't happen again 😳

----

First let me mention my favorite from the update.. Krishna .. Stood out from the bunch and for me it's definitely the show stopper.. The use of two pictures and the feather in her corner struck the right cord.. As usual I love the text you've used but what I love more is the blue colored text against the dark background.. Top notch work and I love it to the core! Beautiful ❀️

The top Mahabharat sig is painfully beautiful if you understand what I mean πŸ˜† the scene made me cry when I watched it.. The acting was superb and you've done justice to it with this sig.. The coloring is outstanding and the quote you used definitely tells a story.. Heart wrenching quote which is the icing on the cake ❀️

I agree with you.. The story telling of Mahabharat had a lot of distortion but I'm also gointo miss it very much.. The cast was phenomenal! Definitely one if the best cast any mytho could have..

The QH stuff is strikingly stunning.. Can't choose which one is better than te other πŸ˜† so I'll talk about them the way they are.. The top one is amazing! I love how you use less than a handful of pictures but still manage to make the sig look outstanding! Your coloring and use of text is mind blowing as usual and I don't think I'll ever get tired of complimenting te perfection πŸ˜† in this update the text which takes the trophy is definitely in the 2nd QH sig.. So apt and perfect for the chosen pictures.. I swear I was like 😲 beautiful text used to fit the pictures & as usual the icing on the cake is also your amazing use of coloring and texture.. Absolutely fantastic!

Eekksss ❀️ that Jamai Raja sig is the best I've seen so far since the show started to be honest.. Perfection in everything & I love how you've laid out the pictures on this one πŸ˜ƒ very smart use of texture here πŸ˜ƒ

I only recently started watching KKB & it's so addictive! I love Purab&Bulhul's pairing.. Moving onto your sig πŸ˜† firstly I love the mixture of two fonts here.. Really stands out πŸ˜ƒ .. Again your use of text to match the sig is totally brilliant!

& now that request.. My oh my! ☺️ ☺️ couldn't take my eyes off it.. The black and white combination makes it look even better ☺️

Flawless update as usual Visha πŸ€—

Keep up the outstanding work πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Annie x

P.s - so sorry for the delay again

P.s.s - I love the VD sig in your dabba ☺️Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 9 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Awesome work as usual VishaπŸ€—
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
... Edited by -Hinaloveasya- - 9 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

sorry , 4 being late :)

wow!!!!!! visha lovely wrk. I ❀️ sanam ahil
 varun dhawad *😳😳* he is  hot
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

page no 79

amazing πŸ‘
zain aliya, & my fav rahil,sanam ❀️ saved!!!!!!!!!
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic edits Visha dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I have been following your creations since PV πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I just love the shade your creations have πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

If you don't mistake me & if you can make a creation on Gurmeet can you make a Siggy on Gurmeet on or before 1st of September πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I want a text " Happy Birthday Amit " & few more wishes with it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

your welcome. Absolutely! :)
Thanks for showing your blessings...and with your yes, should I state it as that are you making tutorials?πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you so much πŸ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tarantallegra

loved this out of the whole update

Thankk you so much πŸ˜Š