Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You're welcome.  As for your question...well, without me you'd be spending far too much time with Chazzy. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zeest_14

Hi Rose...hi dear , hope your exams went off well 
Back again ..great to have you back , tahera and I missed you and your shayari a lot ..Hmmm mazedar updates .I have read all and now will try to comment one by one ..thank you so much.
Chapter 6
Relieved dutta ,annay accepted maami gracefully ,i think better than ayi sahab or kala. ๐Ÿ‘Children accept new situations and people more easily than the elder ones..yeah , children don't over think and are not judgmental like elders..
Dutta's bath scene was well written .Its really hard for a possessive person like dutta to accept someone around .All thoughts were realistic..thank you .But his idea of separate toiletries was amazing.
                      EK  MADAR E ZINDAGI  MAI  USI  TAK  MAHDOOD  RAHNA  CHAHTA  HUN
                      USY KAR K ZINDAGI MAI SHAMIL MAI USI SE DOOR RAHNA CHAHTA HUN..lovely lines , indeed its hard for him to keep her away when she is an integral part of his life.
But hot water did good job it melted the glacier a little..it melted the ice in his mind bit and he came to a better way of thinking.Oh poor nakusha ,unable to control her sympathetic heart but dutta rejected her sympathies and turmeric paste too but its not unusual as usually men don't like sympathies.
Then comes the breakfast scene along with dutta soft side .I really like it . Though i was anxious when nakku came for aarti but phewww,she was safe.Dutta really acted as he had thought earlier, tried to be a bit reasonable.This is what i like most about your ffs ,every change in any character take its time ,it comes gradually not like an electric shock..thank you so much , i am glad you notice the slow and steady changes that come in a character.The whole breakfast scene was very well written,every word and gesture was apt.Dutta really did effort to give her some space...he is ready to give her a place everywhere but in his heart .
               YE  FAISLA  KAL  KO  APNA  THA  SO  AJ  US  KO  HUMAIN  NIBHANA HO GA
               GO BADALNA KHUD KO MUSHKIL HAI THORA BADLAO TO DIKHANA HO GA..very true , it is not easy for him to completely change himself in such a short span of time but he needs to be reasonable enough to honor the decision he had taken himself.
And then comes morey ,when there is morey there is some devilish plan.I really like the way dutta welcome him ๐Ÿ˜‰i dont mind if dutta hit the wicket and put off one or two bails(teeth).Any how it was a nice scene.You did a good job rose ๐Ÿ‘very well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...happy to know that you liked this scene too...thanks for sharing your amazing poems with us
Will be back soon for further comments.
Take care
Bye. 

@ tahera - yes dutta has taught annay how to play cricket , although i don't specify it in clear terms but in the scene both dutta and annay are surprised when nakku challenges annay , it is like how dare she think that he doesn't know how to play ? and also if you notice when annay goes to play then dutta glares at nakku's back indicating that now she will see for herself how well annay plays and lastly during the game dutta is not once surprised to see what a wonderful player annay is. maybe next time i should elaborate more๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by stranger2rose - 9 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aishwish

Chapter 9

Okay I got it, why dutta is always irritated with nakusha...she is the only one who has witnessed his terrorized side, and he is probably embarrassed๐Ÿ˜†..of course who wouldn't be embarrassed , its not something he is proud of.  No seriously, it's getting tougher day by day, or shall I say night by night๐Ÿ˜‰..yeah only the nights are tough and stop winking there is nothing to wink, not yet. I understand that he doesn't wish to share his past with her or rather shall I say you don't wish to share it with us๐Ÿ˜ก...dutta and I are not 2 different individuals, we are 2 bodies and 1 soul , now i can wink ๐Ÿ˜‰..but at least he can say that look  I know it's weird for you, but don't worry I'm normal๐Ÿ˜†..yes he is normal , that much i can assure you. Or else she is bound to form stupid assumptions like sahab vampire hain or worst sahab paagal hain..are you making fun of your sweetu ????.๐Ÿคฃ But, one good thing that came out of it is (I guess ) that nakusha don't have to think  her scar as a reason of no "ahem ahem" between them. Now she should realize that his husband wish to do dhishum dhishum instead of ahem ahem at night..and you are enjoying this dhishum dhishum a lot more than ahem ahem , right ? but don't worry nakku, one night he will do ahem ahem with you , have faith in me.๐Ÿ˜†

Aah!! My favorite scene of this update na na entire ff...prannath  avoiding chudail.you and your dramas..aah!! rosie thand pai gayi kaleje witch (no pun intended๐Ÿ˜†) .Lolzzz...dutta is so much done with her lectures, ek lecture mein ye haal hain, abhi toh pura syllabus baaki hai๐Ÿ˜†. But he is right, she and her food, I guess she takes the phrase" man's heart through stomach" way too seriously..you also take it seriously, in the long run it will help you with your sweetu, but I quite liked the opening scene, I know it's no where mentioned and I'm over thinking but still I could feel that some where in all his sighing and ignoring, there was a affirmation as well. The best thing was how he thinks that she is not a guest...toh hai kya gadhe..annay ki mami?๐Ÿ˜›

Annay is absolute pleasure. I wonder how come kids in stories and movies are always pleasant when in reality its absolute opposite..ha ha , thinking of those angels who recently visited you?. More than the words I adore the gestures and its language that transpire between them. Well he is again being what he has always been gadha...no body is doubting that whatever he does for annay is good enough or not, it's just that  as a child grows, the way he is taken care needs modification. I so identify a over possessive dutta- annay relationship. All  that he needs to realize is, annay needs a running stream and not a stagnant pond..but who will make him understand this ?.

Lolzzz I'm glad his gaze fell on the milk kept on side table...had it been nakusha coming with  milk , imagine his reactions.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

OMG...rosie!!! Aisa kya kiya hai dutta ney?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Don't make him look bad yaar!...at least trust your sweetu if not me๐Ÿ˜’ You are heightening my curiosity. And I can see you are so relishing it๐Ÿ˜ก....no, no, i am not a sadist or am i ?.but I'm not๐Ÿ˜ก. Aur kitna suspense?๐Ÿ˜’ That's not done! Raaz kya kai us cottage kya, does it belong to the girl that left him, and why did she left him, and he blames himself . so many question and no answers...just a stupid grin on your face...sad , you don't like to see me grinning ๐Ÿ˜ก The bleeding wala scene was nice!..thanks even i liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sometimes I wonder, his hatred for moore has anything to do with the land? He is so concerned with  moore leeching nakusha....after all she is his wife not matter how you both wish to ignore this truth .and I always really look forward to such scenes. Okay so he is accompanying annay to the picnic...this so similar to my life's story..how ? kindly elaborate.๐Ÿ˜†

The picnic sequence was the best part...really ? but i found it boring ..lolโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Nakusha still have questions about her status quo. This is so good...her self esteem is always held high, she doesn't wish to simply enjoy her new found status courtesy  dutta rather she expects respect for herself as an individual, earned by her. It's very sad, but society is like that only cruel and shallow...true Main fault is of roopa I always feel that society treats you in the same way your family does. If your family isn't concerned about you the society hardly does until and unless you achieve something that's pricey in the eyes of society..well said ๐Ÿ‘. Once again...uncle nephew duo were heart warming. Mono syllabic utterances but gestures says it allโค๏ธ. The trust, the faith that annay has for his uncle is no doubt heart warming but  the confidence that dutta gets in presence of annay that no matter what he wouldn't let it go this time is heart touching. For a change nakusha getting worried for annay's safety was nice.

DSP uncle apne saath apne nephew aur niece dono ko laaye hain. Uncle's nephew plays with swings while his niece is much into paper craft๐Ÿ˜†. No on a serious note that was damn cute, but dutta with his "makkhi maarne ki aarzoo" stole the cake. But, but, but nakusha  wondering, what kind of an answer is it was the cherry on the cake.๐Ÿคฃ..can't keep away my sarcastic sense of humor for long ๐Ÿ˜† And just when I thought that aanay ke maamu bade ho gaye hain...he proved me wrong, by actually taking nakusha's challenge seriously๐Ÿ˜†..ha ha , some men refuse to grow up.

On a serious note I absolutely loved loved loved this whole sequence. It had everrthing a little childishness , a little maturity when dutta wonders about nakusha, who is slwing brewing up with his life, lightness, fun everything.

End note was again perfect  back to back sixes...not really..but I liked the last one more, but this was great as well, in fact in many ways superior to the former, but still my inclination is towards the previous one..same here , the previous one had much more depth in to it and said a lot , this one was close to being cheesy.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Slowly nakusha is pushing annay to a more healthy way, and annay is as well, revoking the long lost shattered and abused child in nakusha. The candy floss scene was super good...and finally he is acknowledging her!!..not good for you my dear

Waiting for the next (I guess it's on the way)โค๏ธ...not at all looking forward to roopa, even imagining you in her doesn't help..how mean is that ๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿ˜’

Special mention...I KNEW  YOU WOULD NEVER MISS THIS , in fact i wanted to add in the brackets ( please don't laugh , i know its impossible to imagine and digest but still..)

Kala going on amaranth yatra. The more I think about kala on a pilgrimage the more my stomach aches.๐Ÿคฃ

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi oxy rose

Loved the ud...more reason to celebrate cross 50 pgs...๐Ÿ‘

Naku  lost in her thoughts ...life is turning good with him & anay...the formal relation still ...they are warm up to each other's presence...enter the witch roopa...๐Ÿ˜ก...naku goes numb as if roopa knows some secret & she can blackmail her...when she knows roopa been the reason he married her...he sympathized with her...she is eyeing wealth & even have guts to ask for chain...in spite of knowing who dutta is...wish naku for a change gather some courage...she has dutta's support

Dutta is trusting her...even entrusting  her with responsibilities...let see if she is worth it or its dutta's mistake ...

Dutta is trusting & I feel attracted towards her๐Ÿ˜Š...so plz ud soon

A rose for a rose

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
wonderful ud
naku needs to be strong..
woman sometime suffer ...lack of courage
preparation going strong festive air
looking frwd new ud soon
congratz for 50 pgs
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rose
superb ud...everything going smooth for naku...roopa appear as spoilsport...she needs to dealt with strongly...naku get some courage...ud soon 

Edited by jedy25 - 9 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awee rose๐Ÿค— Twinkle baby's heartiest congratulations for reaching 50 pages dear...๐Ÿฅณ..sooo sweeet of you๐Ÿค—..,,,big teddy hugs from Twinkle baby๐Ÿค—

Edited by twinkle-star - 9 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you rose for the latest ud, Dutta is moving forward with the regular presence of Nakusha in his and Annay's life kab tak deny karayga she  is a huge part of the fam, hence the handing over the safe keys...  Roopa is very daring coming to the lions den, Nakusha's tension will continue from her half sis.

dekhna ye hai b4 when Roopa asked for cash nakku had none to give her but now she has a key to the safe how is she going to to tell her sister off as its made clear in this ud she doen't want her sis to have Dutta's hard earned cash.

lastly the bedroom scene I think Dutta has found out Roopa has been to the house, and he is angry with nkusha so he barges in and getting close to her to intimidate her I don't believe Dutta has any other intentions towards Nakku yet..๐Ÿ˜ƒ itna bhi despo nahin ho sakta geeli geeli dekh kar lapakle..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Rose thanks for clearing the question on annay.. maybe I should take more time reading it in the first place ... jab bhi ud karti ho i'm rushing to read through it , and only read  Tasha scenes again if I din't get it in the first go...thanks again looking forward to the next...

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud...naku is consider as family now by dutta atleast in  context with anay...dutta hopefully knows about roopa soon...ud soon

Edited by mirage123 - 9 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Rose
Awesome UD...Naku thinking about changes in her life post marriage...roopa ๐Ÿ˜ก...she came no fear of Dutta...She should be given morey treatment...Naku is too timid...many women suffer  coz of this...Anay naku bonding too good...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Rose bouquet and thank you message Stock Photo - 9343749
Edited by sona89 - 9 years ago