Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemm update tasha entry in pn dutta warning nakku to stay away from him oops
afi7861 thumbnail
Hi rose wonderful ud  dutta naku entry pn... poor naku  dutta speak to her very rudely😕 waiting for next ud soon ...thanks rose

Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rose
superb ud...its sad for a girl to be married to a man just as a compromise...dutta did for was different...he saved her...next ud soon
Thank you card. Vector Illustration - stock vector
Edited by jedy25 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi oxy  rose

What a ud...emotion you portray is awesome...the feeling of laxmi to see dutta & naku ...naku feeling jittery

Naku had a terrible life...she never dreamt she would end as bride to dutta...her class consciousness on seeing the big house...ending up nobody to attend her...blaming herself for all suffering in life

Dutta & her meeting in her room...he does think he did wrong to her & he needs to correct...condition to act as couple for the outside

naku feeling is comment were bitter...realizes he is not a bad guy...scar has a story ...I waiting to know...like rest I too feel dutta should get it corrected ...

Loved the ud...waiting for next ud soon

a rose for a rose
Beautiful Glitter Rose Graphic

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Rose🤗
aweee such a heart touching update dear.❤️..baby will back sooon with her comment..😳.sooo sweeet of you rose...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..🤗.Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
awesome ud...naku agony well written...dutta has n't given her right as wife...naku wasn't expecting ...its quite sad she thought her scar face ...dutta get her treated atleast she feel better...pls ud soon
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi rose

Reading the ud...very emotional...naku wasn't consider auspicious  from time of birth...standing at door at her matrimonial home nobody to attend her...her feeling..When dutta words pierce her...she feels her scar face isn't attractive ...So much sadness...there is a silver lining ...waiting early for next ud😊

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello Rosie🤗

I'll just straight away come to point. You know na...yunki zayada bolne ki toh hume aadat nahin hai😛😆

Chapter 1

OMG I have to confess I'm in love with the grasshopper who got to whirl around my sweetu's feet!!❤️ Now coming to the update...I just loved how it unfolded, must say your love for nature is touching new highs...ab tak it was only gardens, cut to seedha fields.😛 No it was a very fresh and warm start. And seriously I can't believe how  every time you  manage to guess my fantasies and fulfill them. I always wanted his character with a shade somewhat similar to anil kapoor in virasat!! Imagine he working in the fields, I mean not exactly working but supervising...and then I taking him his lunch!!☺️

So very happily I was reading the chapter and I was reminded of guess what who...sukhilala of mother India🤣

I assumed that it was nakusha who hadn't paid the dues, but its roopa, tell me its your pure hatred towards roops in the show na that roopa gets to play cinderella's step sister😉😆. And then sukhilala takes a 360 degree turn and transforms into the most desirable hunk☺️...the whole sequence with dutta nakusha and roopa, oops how can I miss kaale😆 so as I was saying that was a perfect 10 on 10 scene each⭐️👏 and every reaction of dutta was so apt...it reminded me of Ganpat and dutta conversations when he hadn't fell for naku oh!! God roopa might sue me for comparing her to ganpat😆. Dutta is disgusted with the way nakusha is being treated not because it has anything to do with nakusha in particular it's just pure disgustion against evil. And there a very thin line that has to be kept in consideration...a little extra display of emotion, and it might look like that dutta has a soft corner for nakusha ...a very well balanced sequence.

Does she have a ugly mark or something? Let's see ..talking about her...though she barely got dialogues her every reaction/thought is penned down beautifully. And this chaalu chudail😡..every body calls him bhau, even her sister calls him bhau ...why doesn't she calls him bhau??😡This cheap girl..I'm sure she chori chori leaches on my sweetu behind the excuse of working in the field.🤢

I have read the third part and know that they are married💔, but I'm damn sure when he says he'll take care of her marriage, he doesn't means himself, this girl is thinking too much!😛

Oh!! Rosie..this was amazing maza aa gaya, even in my wildest thoughts I didn't expected you to take a backdrop like this one, but you were great at detailing precise and accurate!!

Will be back with my rest of the comments!!😳

Edited by aishwish - 10 years ago
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
wonderful ud
marriage in such circumstances
nodoubt both are together by fate
how naku & dutta story unfolds...waiting for it
thank you card design. vector illustration - stock vector
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Rose

Loved the ud very well written. So Dutta and Naku are married she Is his wife only to the world but he tell her to keep way from him and this marriage Is a mistake I did not like the way he spoke to her he knew she has suffered lot. poor Naku once again she Is all alone.  I hope he be the one who will  falls In love  first.

Thanks as always take care

Edited by FASSBEN - 10 years ago