Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

part 2
awesome kabab me do do haddi called as NeVi lol... it was very cute of Ram to getting irritate but hotness was in the air for sure loved RaYa's romance bug now what Ram has planned surprise for Priya going to read in next...
leena04 thumbnail

part such a lovely way Ram surprised Priya.. but at the. end up shocked us along with all OMG RaYa were sharing so romantic kiss while ago & what happen in a few minutes no nothing can be happen to ram he will be back in gud condition I m sure moving for next update to read more...
leena04 thumbnail

part 4
Jaan m Jaan aagayi yeh padke ki Ram wapas as gaye hay what an entry par thoda pehle nahi laa sakti thi itna rulaya kyun dhat par aacha sub Ram babu ko kaho jahan rukhe the wahin se shuru bhi kare moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

last part...
awww awesome but ek baat samajh nahi aayi Ram ko itna time kyun laga to get out from water khair Ram aa gaya toh Mano sab thik ho gaya no need of any explanation so now loved the whole part... that ladder one part was funny as well as awesome bahut khubi se comedy scene likha hai as its not easy to write comedy scenes but down well job with it... 5/5 for this to u... n now coming to C-night part hmmm what to say I m still in RaYa's dream so gud & awesome actually enjoyed the every beat of it... it was so musical in RaYa's love us penned down it very well... thanks for the long update do write more now as I hope our exams r over now...