Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome...
waiting fr khushi's answer...I m actually feeling bad fr arnav tooo...he misunderstands everythng very fast and never thnks before he speakss bt words cant b taken back and he repentss a lot bt wht abt khushi...she to has gone thru a lot..she cant forget dat tooo...dont noe whom to support. ..bt khushi wil surely take d right decision...
thnxx fr email. .
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Superb update Arnav is regretting big time waiting 4 Khushiz answer
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great update Smita!
Despite everything, she still cares for him. If that's not love, I don't know what is..
It's a terrible predicament for Khushi. Unsure of her future..what if there is a next time? Arnav had promised her hamesha once before, and he back tracked from it. It's really a scary scenario for her..
And it's equally scary for Arnav. What if her decision is no? But they'll soon come out of it..all they need is a chance to start afresh. With no misunderstandings this time round..

Loved it!
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

Thanks for the email Rashmi! :) x

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The last 2 chapters were superb in the way you showed Arnav and Khushi being true to their feelings. I loved the way Arnav has decided to persist with his wooing of her.

But more than that i am glad Khushi has expressed the deep hurt she has undergone but at the same time not losing her essential kindness. That is such a difficult thing to do - to be graceful towards the one who has caused pain

While the who has been wronged can find it in their hearts to forgive and move on, for the one who has caused the wrong, it is a lifetime of obligation towards the one who has forgiven them. That is a very heavy cross to bear.

When khushi asked him if he pitied her, she should also realize that she too can be showing him a form of pity by allowing the love she has for him to set aside the hurt he has caused her. His love is tainted with guilt, hers with pity.

It is a difficult night for Khushi to see which way the balance tilts in the conflict between the hurt and pain he has given her and love she has for him and how far she can trust him.

It is a difficult night for Arnav as his future is completely in her hands. He has destroyed her, now he wants her to save him from his own destruction.

Thanks for giving us a khushi who values her own self, cares for herself enough to speak of her pain and hurt. The show never bothered to give her the dignity she so deserved. Also for Arnav being made to face the cruelty of his words and deeds, which the show happily glossed over.

But now i want Khushi to be angry. There is a time for grace in hurt and pain and a time for anger. She's been graceful in expressing her hurt and pain at the way she has been treated, but now i think the time has come for her to express her anger at the way she has been treated. Edited by Japonica - 10 years ago
sincereme thumbnail
Awesome update...

It was so emotional... Arnav desperately wants khushi to say yes but Khushi is unable to trust... Whenever she put her trust on him, he brutally broke it...

Waiting for khushi's answer...
toeditor thumbnail

Originally posted by: rulama

Viji,

I don't know if that tomorrow is tomorrow but all I know is...

😉

😃
barsana thumbnail
its becoming so difficult for khushi to take the decision...
understandably so...
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..loved it!!
Waiting fr her ans...
😉 😆
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
arnav is regretting big time...eagerly waiting for her answer...
abcdefg1234567 thumbnail
Wonderful and emotional update. Loved it. Thanks.