Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: overactor

so did i..u guys were discussing other shows too that is against the rules too isn't it😳..but as i said i kept quiet i really dnt care we all fellows..sailing the same boat whatever happens we have to stay 2gether r else the ship sinks..she said dnt discuss i left pretty fair

We were discussing shows because irrelevant things are allowed for 6 pages. And I think you misinterpreted what I said. There have been many DT warnings previously.. what's the point of them giving warnings if they don't have any affect? The warning I gave was to everyone in general not only you. I said to discuss but don't let your frustration out here and opinions can be stated in a clean way.. no?
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

We were discussing shows because irrelevant things are allowed for 6 pages. And I think you misinterpreted what I said. There have been many DT warnings previously.. what's the point of them giving warnings if they don't have any affect? The warning I gave was to everyone in general not only you. I said to discuss but don't let your frustration out here and opinions can be stated in a clean way.. no?

ok tammy..i understood na.. i stoppedπŸ˜ƒ
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMjHiM..

@Sonu di.. atleast we don't start avoiding peopleπŸ˜”and treating them as if they don't exist !! i was talking about negativity and people sucks!! and i never wanted to tell the exact reason! but i have been here for so many days, i tried to be frnds of "some people" and tried to talk to them and be friendly with them when you were not around. But did any1 care?? they avoided me as if i was a lunatic going around trying to make frnds!!

i am sorry to take this out but.. who cares!!

Today when i said something negative in my frustration, evey1 came here to fight and maaro taana.. but where were they when i used to be friendly, posted something funny or tried to talk!!!
good bye!

Rimjhim, why do you feel people avoid you πŸ€” This forum is not our school or college where we come and make friends.. Its just a forum..We come here, discuss about the show and log out.. Thats it.. It ends there.. Friends toh ban jaate hai.. In my case I make friends only when I start trusting them.. It takes time.. I dont think people 'suck' and I also dont find any negativity here.. Just because we all donot agree on the same thing doesnt mean we are negative.. Its called difference of opinions.. Anyways, I would suggest you to chill and stop thinking people avoid you.. I dont think people come here with a motive to 'avoid Rimjhim' , 'dont talk to Rimjhim' etc.. Sabka man hai jisse jab chahe tab baat kare, jispe chahe uspe comment kar..
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mujhe gif banane agaya 
..RiMi.. thumbnail
wow sonu di.. ballu pe banana.. mai abhi aati hu dekhne 
..RiMi.. thumbnail
Hi priyu!!! πŸ€— 4 more to go...!!
Krsna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMjHiM..

Hi priyu!!! πŸ€— 4 more to go...!!

Mujhse zyaada meri friend Rimu excited πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ True friendship πŸ€—

..RiMi.. thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ€—
Yahi toh apni khaas baat hai...
we are true frnds forever...!!! 
and OMG vishu ke 380 votes hain!! and i can't do multiple votes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
..RiMi.. thumbnail
http://www.spamdomain.net/tt-poll-current-favorite-starplus-male-lead-protagonist/
jissne bhi BHOTE nahi kiya hai karo...!!! BHOTE karo... duniya badlo!! πŸ˜‘
..RiMi.. thumbnail
priya!! πŸ˜‘ where are u now???