Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Humari Wishes r not that high also...its been a month to face all the torture...
Aur unkey BF/GF r understanding the demands of this profession...πŸ˜†
waise hi its Longgg Weekend...

if they have gf/bf then they will get angry na...both of them claim that they r single πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
BloomBelievix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS tanvi 😊
Cool pics of viraf πŸ˜‰
Lakham25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow he is looking so dashing 
_Teena_ thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. ..😊

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlueJasmine

if they have gf/bf then they will get angry na...both of them claim that they r single πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Arre viffy didn't say he was single he says it's for me to know u to guess. Abh hum kya guess karenge. It's not the first time they r sharing pics. They have done to before. So even if they have bf/gf they won't have a problem for them to share a pic
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Viraf is a very private person I guess .watching him since his first show .there is not a single article on his link ups or rumors on his personal life and I really like that.i wonder how he manages to stay so unattached in entertainment field. Such a handsome hunk and multitalented he is I am sure there must be someone special in his life πŸ˜‰
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ananya80

πŸ˜†Viraf is a very private person I guess .watching him since his first show .there is not a single article on his link ups or rumors on his personal life and I really like that.i wonder how he manages to stay so unattached in entertainment field. Such a handsome hunk and multitalented he is I am sure there must be someone special in his lifeπŸ˜‰

Even I have wondered the same. We normally see articles of co stars linking or someone else but not even one article regarding ViCha's personal life.(which I am glad) I think both are very private about their life.
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

He spend his free time very wisely taking pics to melt Pankhis heart. Now I am waiting for ViCha pic together.
Thanks for sharing the pics

nice tryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but am not happyπŸ˜’ He needs to give us his big smile.πŸ˜ƒ
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS tanvi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

He is looking good 😳

But then he always is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sanasmart001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
VIRAF CARRY ANY LOOK SO EASILY ,AS ALWAYS HE LOOK SO HANDSOME IN THESE PICS β­οΈ AND SHORT HAIR FOR SUMMER GOES PERFECT πŸ˜Š