Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

neha , do u know i am dying to watch some action of shiv 😳

So am I vinta. I really am looking forward to a strong role by sid/shiv in the kidnap track.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: __Neha__

So am I vinta. I really am looking forward to a strong role by sid/shiv in the kidnap track.

Neha , hope this time we will get something excited in bv   hope this track will going very weell in the bv  cvs  very well handle , Just want to see Shiv  strong angry avatar
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 10 years ago
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Vinta yes even I wanna see the angry young man

Shiv wore waist coat today after long ❀️
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi girls...what is going on?????
watched today episode...and it was totally disgusting...😑
the whole episode full of Sabra Sabra And Sabra..🀒..uff yeh BV makers will never take lesson...πŸ˜•

today i really do not like Anandi at all...now she is over concern for sanchi rather than her own pati and beta...

girls Sid's name is tagged in that article...so please leave your comment here for him to increase his ranking...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/19361-karan-sharma-and-gurmeet-choudhary-approached-for-a-bollywood-fi.htm#6711746
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

the whole episode full of Sabra Sabra And Sabra..🀒..uff yeh BV makers will never take lesson...πŸ˜•

today i really do not like Anandi at all...now she is over concern for sanchi rather than her own pati and beta...

yes full of sabra pls guys  mail the creatives and writers to stop or  trp will fall further why dont thy understand only  1 or 2 perc can watch for savi not all  the people   
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Nandu😊., you still here?
Don't worry, they can't drag SaBra any longer now. Waiting for this Amol kidnap track now 
Waiting for some sensible approach and acting., Sid has got another chance to prove his acting skills 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudhaiyer86

Hi Nandu😊., you still here?
Don't worry, they can't drag SaBra any longer now. Waiting for this Amol kidnap track now 
Waiting for some sensible approach and acting., Sid has got another chance to prove his acting skills 

but thy will end it in two r three days aft thy will show only sabra 
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Nandu don't boil your blood. Why worry for a fiction show. We love Sid . very soon he will quit BV coz this time he will be successful in BW.😊