Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 10

Dev removed his hands from her eyes, she flickered her eyelashes and gasped, while looking at the arrangements. The room was covered with thick blue curtains to avoid any sunlight. The sweet aroma candles lit at every corner, vases of roses spread everywhere. A table was set in between the room, elegantly decorated with vase of roses and candles, two chairs on each side. Mat of red roses spread all over the floor.

Tears welled in her eyes, touched by his efforts; no one had ever done this for her.

"it isn't that bad, Mysty" Dev said casually. She lifted her eyes to look at him, she didn't miss the glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"are you crazy, no one ever gave me surprise like you, it's..it's..i can't even describe how beautiful this place looks, like it's my first time to enter this room, never had I thought that I will ever look at this gloomy room into a new and different way .." Radhika replied.

"a simple thank you would have been fine instead of these tears..you know how it breaks my heart" he said while rubbing the tears from her cheeks.

She gave him a sweet smile and replied "you know it's happy tears.. a simple thank you wouldn't be enough for what you did and do for me"

He held her elbow and led to the chair, he pulled the chair as she sat on it.

"you did the cooking??" she asked as she took the first bite.

"ofcourse" Dev replied but then added more  "I never do cooking, the kitchen will look disastrous if I ever tried..but I asked Birju to bring the food.."

"i..oh, please do ask him to be here, I want to thank him also.."

"we'll be back, maybe for dinner"

"I'll do the cooking then.."

"well feel free to do so, but don't make it too spicy, although I like your food maybe Birju would mind.."

Radhika opened her mouth to reply, but shut it blushingly in embarrassment while Dev laughed at her pout lips.

"you will never let it go.." Radhika complained

"when you turn red like a tomato, why will I let it go..God, you don't know how happy I am to see your face, I was feeling like burning that cursed black cloth or hide where you will never find it.."

"I never intend to hide my face, it was just circumstances which made me helpless, I didn't know what to do, I had to hide my face, so Raj asked me to play the drama of having a cursed face, which helped me a lot but ruined me a lot too.."

"by the way who is this Raj, and why didn't you mentioned him to me and how come he knows about me??"

"I told him about you, you were being stubborn, I didn't know how to keep you away from me, he stopped me to have any close relationship, he wanted me safe but I don't know how he agreed with you..maybe he kept an eye on you.."

Dev choked and asked "you mean I was being spied on and I didn't know about it.."

"it's just an assumption, I don't know"

"oh, but I didn't get one thing, if you're face isn't cursed then why the two people got vanished.."

"it was just a drama to make villagers believe me, you know, gossip are neither fact nor theory, once you give them proof, they will believe me.."

"I must say this Raj is very intelligent but who is he to you??"

"An angel, my savior, I don't know how I am related to him, but I know only one thing, we both have same mission, one goal in life, to see that devil paying for his bad deeds.."

Dev saw the rage in her eyes, he couldn't ask her who is this devil. He wished she could tell him by her own, he trust that she will do this also just like she showed her face.

"I know what you're thinking, you may have thousand of questions which I chose not to answer before but I think it's time I should tell you the truth, since we're parting ways"

Dev got stunned, he got his wish without even asking for it. He held her hand and said softly "I'm all ears.."

She looked away uncomfortably, couldn't meet his eyes but still spoke.

"I don't know, maybe your perception may get changed about me, but I think you should know the truth of my life..i don't know how it started since I was child myself. My father died when I was just three years old, my mother was so devastated by then but she had me so she still survived, she loved him a lot, I have few memories of him but by the time I grew they are just blurred, then our lived turned into hell, the day that devil clapped his eyes on my mother, my mother was a raving beauty, he instantly fell for her, but my mother never accepted him, she loved my father, she couldn't replace him, but the good thing he ever did for my mother was he never forced him on her, he truly loved her and hated me to the core because I remind him of my father, I was the fruit of their love, he couldn't accept me because he was jealous of thinking other men touching my mother, he used me against her, he used me to obtain her, he said he would kill me if she doesn't accept him, that's why I said I ruined her life, just because of me, she agreed to be his wife, just to protect me she sacrificed herself..but then my mother got to know that he wasn't just an ordinary man, he was a ruler of an organized crime, he killed people for money, I remembered I was still five or six by then, my mother left him, she ran off with me, but he caught us, he was too powerful, he got so angry that he took me from her, when my mother promised him that she will never leave him and to let me go, he agreed but he kept me in his custody to be sure, I grew up while witnessing people getting killed, there in front of my eyes, their..eyes..they were always pleading me, they..haunt me, Dev..i couldn't..i never..helped them..i was afraid.."

Dev took her in his arms and made her sit on his lap, she was shaking all over, he caressed her back, saying soothing words. How can someone do this to such small child? He hate that guy, if ever he face that guy, he would rip him apart for doing such things to Radhika.

Still she spoke softly "then my mother..died..then he came..Raj came..to me..before the death of my mother..he..he told me..to run away..i waited..for her death..as soon as she died, I ran..i went to him..he hid me..ever since I met him, he kept..me safe, he protected me, now it's my turn..to return the favor..to stop the death of innocent people..i know every information, every people, I'm the only witness..which can lead to his imprisonment, which can end him..that's why he is trying to kill me..that's the truth.."

Dev hugged her tightly, he couldn't keep his tears to stop, they flowed from his eyes too. His heart cringes with pain to even imagine her miserable life, no wonder it took her long to give her trust, such small innocent child. It's just miracle with the life she grew up, she didn't turn into heartless girl, the child's innocence didn't got clouded by the evils of her surroundings.

He made her look up, and caressed her cheeks, wiping the tears dripping from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, honey, you had to go through this again because of me..if I knew it hurts a lot, I wouldn't have asked about your past" Dev said.

"don't think like that..it's your right to know the truth..i wanted to make clear why I can't be with you even though my hearts want to be with you.."

"then let me help you, I promise we will be together.."

She removed his hand and replied "I'm sorry, but it won't happen, I've ruined enough lives, I won't ruin yours..i will not put you in danger.."

"honey, if it's my right to know the truth, then protecting you is also my right.."

"No..no..please Dev, not you..i..please"

"Ok..ok..honey, I won't force you..whatever you want will happen.."

"now, I told you we won't spend this day in tears.." Dev said wiping her face.

Radhika lifted her hand and wiped his tears "you're saying this when you have tears in your eyes too.."

"can I blame my eyes?? I wish I was with you, nothing of this sort would've happen.."

"what would've you done when you were still a child"

"What would I have done?? You want to hear??"

She bobbed her head

"hmm..i would be only ten or twelve by then right?? So I wouldn't have much strength in my muscles but I have money..i would pay a man who could beat him into plump, then put him into an mental asylum, so he would suffer..then I would've looked for you, and when  I would've met you, then I will lift you in my arms.."

"but I thought you don't have strength in your muscles"

"yes, but you wouldn't be so heavy that I couldn't lift you, were you like a hippopotamus?"

She chuckled and replied "sort of, I was heavy.."

"still I would've had strength to lift you and stop interrupting I'm not finish yet..where was I?? yeah, I will lift you in my arms and bring you away from him.."

"but I want to punch him too.."

"you were just five, did you forget??"

"oh, but how about my mom??"

"oops, I forgot your mom, we will bring her along, then we will live happily, you, me and your mother and my father in this village, we will have fun together.."

"my mother and your father can get married too.." she said teasingly.

Dev raised his brow and replied "you think so?? That's nice idea..But still I would turn you my wife, no matter what society says so, I don't care.."

"but our parents wouldn't have allowed us.."

"that's a big problem, nah??" she nodded "well then. I will take you away from them too, then we will be alone, both of us in a house" he added in a soft husky tone "you know what fun we will have together??"

Recognizing his tone and witnessing the passion engulfing in his metallic eyes while reading between his lines, she gasped and smiled shyly then looked away. He tightened his hold on her waist and brought his lips against her ears.

"Just imagine, you and me.." he brushed his lips against her ears while he spoke "having fun together.."

He kissed the nape of her neck, she sucked in her breath feeling his soft feather like lips. She tilted her head, giving him more space which he wholeheartedly took time to taste. His hand moved up from her waist to her shoulder and pulled her towards him. She wrapped her arms on his neck and brushed her fingers on his hair. He was getting frustrated as he couldn't get enough with her sitting sideways, he held her both thigh and spread it on his legs, making her legs hanging on each side without breaking any contact from her skin. Comfortable now with the new position, he devoted his time tasting her and giving back the passion and love. He kissed her eyes, her cheeks, giving more attention to her lips, then moved to her neck.

Their intimate and passionate moment was interrupted by the sudden noise. Both jerked and looked at place where the noise came. Radhika stood up instantly, Dev did so.

"you stay right here, I will check.." Dev said

Radhika held his arm and replied "no, something may happen to you.."

"Mysty, nothing will happen, come with me also.."

Both of them walked towards the window, Dev moved the curtains aside.

"damn cats, chose the perfect time.." he said irritatingly.

She chuckled and replied "yeah, perfect time.."

He narrowed his eyes and replied "don't think I won't continue, because honey I will do so..so let's go back "

"no, we won't, not before marriage.."

"so you'll marry me??"

"if I had a chance then I would but since I don't have any.."

"you don't know the future, so let's not think about it..let's continue..not that, to eat I mean.."

She smiled and replied "of course I'm hungry.."

"for me??" he asked

She rolled her eyes and replied "for food not you.."

He purse his lips grudgingly and walked ahead while she followed him.

Arjun frustratingly brushed his fingers on his hair, walking back and forth angrily. Those visions played in his mind, his every touched on her, every time his lips touched her skin was making his blood boil. Every time he closed his eyes, he can envision those moments which make him angrier. If he hadn't angrily threw the pots, then they would've got carried away in emotions. He have to do something, he will do something, to separate them, not just physically but emotionally too.

Edited by avina_radev48 - 10 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

didn't notice thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but if this is bold then what should i call my other imaginationsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I can imagine ur imaginationsπŸ˜‰
SushSathisha thumbnail
o god I am still reeling under the effect of it.. Rajit see I was right ur imagination runs wild.. πŸ˜‰... too gud waiting for more.. its really superb.. hats off..
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Your update was full of passion πŸ‘πŸΌ. Imaginations gone wild. But,enjoyed it. Why did Arjun have to come and interrupt? Hope Dev is able to keep him away from Radhika.Waiting for the next update.
saysamsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ dear.i was just like ☺️ to read that passionate moment between dev-radhika.it was really amazing.hats off to ur imaginations.it made me blushing hard.it was an exceellent update. & thanks a lot for PM.
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_avina

o god I am still reeling under the effect of it.. Rajit see I was right ur imagination runs wild.. πŸ˜‰... too gud waiting for more.. its really superb.. hats off..

thanks..you're right my imaginations run wildπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Your update was full of passion πŸ‘πŸΌ. Imaginations gone wild. But,enjoyed it. Why did Arjun have to come and interrupt? Hope Dev is able to keep him away from Radhika.Waiting for the next update.

thank you..its ok if arjun interrupted them, you can continue it in your mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saysamsha

good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ dear.i was just like ☺️ to read that passionate moment between dev-radhika.it was really amazing.hats off to ur imaginations.it made me blushing hard.it was an exceellent update. & thanks a lot for PM.

thnk you really glad you liked it
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

thanks..you're right my imaginations run wildπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hihihi sure imaginations running wild is gud sometimes... πŸ˜ƒ
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 11

"How long do I have to stay like this??" She muttered complainingly, still keeping her smile intact.

Dev gave another brush stroke on his painting, and smiled seeing the almost complete portrait of her.

"Just few more moments, it's just about to get finish.." He replied, still working on his canvas.

"you said that one hour ago.."

"but now I'm telling the truth, let me..don't you move, you're breaking my concentration.."

"Sorry, boss.." Radhika replied while he smiled and went back to his painting.

After many moments, he spoke "finish..you can move now.."

Radhika excitedly jumped and approached him, to get a view of his painting.

"It's..so beautiful..my God, it's fantastic, I can't even describe in words..it just look like me or I can say the painting looks better than me..Thank you Dev.."

"Hush..don't thank me, I didn't made it for you.."

"I thought.."

"honey, it's for me, I want to keep you with me but to my bad luck I couldn't do so, so I will keep your painting.."

"i can't explain Dev how much I enjoyed you in my life..ever since I was born I have never felt happy, at every turn of my life I have felt miserable, but the day you entered my life, it changed, I pushed you away in fear, but you understood, you understood me, I wish to God if ever he was to grant my wish, it would be to be with you forever, but I know it won't happen, it will never happen, I will never let you spend the life with me full of thrones and undying sadness.."

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"I understand Mysty, I know it's hard for you..let's not think about future, instead enjoy this present.."

"you're right, who knows what happens in the future..since you're taking my painting, I also want your painting..can you manage to paint yourself??"

"I actually don't need to paint myself, I have already made many portrait of myself, when I'll return for dinner, I'll bring one for you, since I'll be going home to change my colorful painted clothes.." He replied while looking at his messy clothes.

She smiled and replied "give me your best portrait, I better start cooking now, it's already evening..do bring Birju with you and also your father, if he returned before you come here.."

"I don't think Dad would be home soon, but if he's here I will bring him along..anything else??"

"No, just that.."

"Ok, see you later.." He turned and walked forward.

"Dev.."

He turned and looked at her. She approached him and gave a peck on his cheek.

"Thank you.." She said. He smiled and kissed her cheek then spoke "Anything for you, luv.."

Her heart melted by his word "luv", she wanted to cry, how could she lose him, how will she be able to live without him. She kept gazing in his eyes, filled with love, love for her.

"I love you" those words escaped her mouth while gazing in his eyes. She said it with so many emotions, that he couldn't stop himself, thus, gathered her in his arms.

"you don't know how many times I have dreamed of this moment, the moment where you will declare your love for me..Thank you, luv..This is the best day of my life.."

She rested her head on his chest and replied "Mine too..it's the best day of my life.."

She loosened her hug and said "now go, I have to cook, or I'll get late.."

He removed his grip with a sigh and spoke teasingly "Ok, I'm going..and don't make the food too spicy.."

She blushed and hit him on the shoulder.

"Go away.." He smiled and went out.

She looked at her beautiful portrait; tears welled in her eyes, remembering every moment spent with him. She sighed and rubbed her tears, shrugging the thought of their separation since she couldn't change her fate.

"Oh my God, this is so..how can someone do this to such a small child??" Birju asked astonishingly. Upon Dev's arrival, he told Birju everything, her past, praised her exquisite beauty, and her confession.

"I was also shocked when I heard her story, I mean are they human? How devil can a person turn? For us, it's just too hard to imagine, but for her, she felt those things, she saw people getting killed, there in front of her eyes..How miserable she had felt during those days..I can't imagine how she survived, but I salute to her and her bravery to even survive and escape from that devil.."

"Poor her, I was so wrong about her, I feel guilty for thinking worst for her..So many times, I've stopped you from meeting her..and what if upon my insistence you had stopped then she wouldn't had a chance to enjoy few moments of her life..instead of stopping you, I would've also befriended"

"Don't blame yourself since I didn't even stop meeting her, and you didn't know about her.."

"Still, I..I wish I could apologize, I don't.."

"She doesn't know you stop me but still you can, she also called you for the dinner..She really appreciated your efforts and want to thank you personally.."

"Really, I will apologize from her..Oh, and also get a chance to look at her face which according to you is very beautiful.."

"She is beautiful, actually more than beautiful, when you'll return home then bring her painting with you.."

"You won't come back??"

"No, I'll stay a night with her, I wouldn't be able to get near her after tomorrow..I will be able to see her only and from far too..so as much as possible I want to spend the time with her.."

"You're sure you want to do this? It's not easy, they are not just criminals, they are very high profile criminals..her step father is the ruler of them, and she being the only witness is a very big threat to them..whoever helps her will also get his life in danger.."

"the only thing I have in mind is to protect her, I don't care if anything happens to me.."

"Dev, I never knew that I would say this, but I am with you, I will also do my best to protect her.."

Dev hugged Birju tightly "Thank you Birju..I'm so happy that you finally agreed to help me"

"Why the hell do I pay you when you can't even find that girl? We have only four days..we don't have much time, if she gave her testimony in the court, then you know we'll all be imprisoned.." He shouted furiously.

"Master, Purab said they did find her and they are going to finish their job as soon as possible.."

"Where did they find her??"

"The very place where her mother was caught when she escaped from you, the same village.."

"I should've known, she is fool enough to follow her mother's footsteps..Tell Purab, don't kill her instead bring her to me..She has made me suffer a lot, I will kill her myself, I will make her suffer before she dies, she will beg for her death..what about the man who helps her?"

"Purab said he doesn't know any man who is helping her, since no one familiar has ever been seen with her, only person seen with her is one man but he is the local of the village, who comes only for few months to spend his time with his father..and according to the villagers, he just got to know her during his stay and became very good friend.."

"Do bring that man with her, tell them to bring them asap.."

"Yes, Master.."

Arjun was already furious about the closeness between Dev and Radhika, he did went back to keep an eye on her, both of them are so engrossed in each other  that they didn't even notice him, eavesdropping their conversation. Her trust on him made her reveal her identity, her past, he should break her trust, once it's broken she will be mine.

"What do you mean??" Arjun asked furiously.

"Why? Weren't we going to inform Master?" Purab asked.

"We weren't, not until the job is done.."

"But you didn't told me that before.."

"I didn't know you were stupid enough to inform them about her..you are a worthless.."

Purab gave him an angry look, and said in his mind

"If you weren't Master's one of the main person, I would've killed you for insulting me"

"Well, we have no other option instead follow master's order..bring her and that man alive.."

"We'll capture them tonight, I have a plan in my mind.."

Radhika was almost done with the food, she start arranging the dining area while anticipating their arrival. Just then the door bell rang, she eagerly ran towards the door and opened it anticipating Dev. What she thought wasn't exactly what happened, she stood there speechless, staring at the person in front of her. She stepped back and tried to close the door with so much strength but the person on other side pushed the door which made her lose her balance and she fell on the floor.

"My, My..you are as beautiful as I ever imagined.." He said while walking towards her.

"Don't you dare come near me, Arjun.." Radhika warned.

He bent down, facing her and said "What will you do? Call your lover Dev?"

She looked at him astonishingly, how come he knows about Dev. He smirked and stood up then closed the door rather locked the door. She still hadn't moved from her space, still thinking about how he knows about Dev.

"Still confused on how I got to know about Dev?" Arjun said and sat on the chair beside her.

She looked up, waiting for his reply.

"Well, Dev is one of my friend, whom I send to know your mystery on this curse face fiasco..you fell for his handsome looks and charms, can't blame you, every girl fell for that bloody dog..He is such a damn good actor"

Radhika instantly stood up and shouted furiously "you're lying!! He will never do such thing!! He loves me, he is a very nice guy!!"

"He is a deceiver, he deceived you to reveal yourself, we knew it was you but wasn't sure, I asked Dev to help me, which he did, you revealed your past, your face, everything about yourself.."

"You're..lying..he..won't..do this..to me.." She muttered while tears coming out of her eyes.

He laughed and replied "Wake up Radhika, believe it or not he used you..if you think I'm lying how come I know everything about you..how come I know you told him your past and even revealed your face today.."

"I won't..believe..you may have heard us.."

"why instead of him, I came here..where is he? He should've been here by now, but he isn't here..and why I came today, not yesterday, why the same day when you revealed your face, your past, everything about yourself, why? Because he was never the one whom you thought him to be..he is a deceiver, he used you, he fooled you.."

"SHUT UP!!!" Radhika shouted and closed her ears.

She fell on her knees and cried her heart.

"He can't..he can't do this to me.."

"You can't do that to me, you can't leave me Mysty..not when you actually starting to trust me..not when I'm in love with you..."

"I do love you, ever since I've known you I have always loved you, you can't leave me now"

"I don't care about me, all I care about is you!!"

"you're the most beautiful creature and you're not worthless, you are very valuable, don't ever say it again!!"

"you are special, I love you and will always love you!!"

She remembered every moment spend with him, she can't believe that he will ever do it with her. He wouldn't do it, he would never fake his love for her. She has seen that love in his eyes, was it a lie? Was it fake? why isn't he back yet? How come Arjun knows everything, it isn't possible if Dev didn't told everything.

She had always found him familiar, he forced her to be his friend, despite of everything he never let go of her. Maybe Arjun is right, maybe he did deceive her.

She doesn't know whom she believe, her mind or her heart, her mind tells her that Arjun has told her the truth but her heart can't accept he will ever betray her.

Edited by avina_radev48 - 10 years ago