I dare to predict or I want

nehgh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know I know most of us don't dare to predict, some even say don't do it bcos cvs are reading our post and do it opposite but I can't help myself. My overacting brain is working overtime about what should happen or I should say how I would like this story going forward:

After truth comes out about Dilsher's fire accident, I want something BAD happened to Paro. Yes BAD!!!
Something like abduction or MU or anything bad. Rudra will be in deeep repent, sorrow and sorry for his behavior. I really don't expect love start right after this MU cleared... I don't want easy catch.. Lol. Rudra badly need to come to his senses, but not easily (go suffer like poor Paro).
Also please make Rudra very jealous by Paro Sumer interaction..pleaseee

Your thoughts?Edited by nehgh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Paro kidnapped
Edited by PhoenixRising - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I want to see Rudra get desperate for Paro...
I am sure only then will he realize his  feelings for Paro
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes agree ..as much as we like Paros charector ...we so want to see Rudra suffer  a little of the same as her ..the bechani the worry the tadap he feels when she is not there or in danger..so bad us👎🏼 ...but what fun it will be to watch
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes I agree..as much as I like Paros charecter I want Rudra to suffer the same a little..its really bad of us😉 ,,but I too want Paro to get kidnapped or something bad to happen...which she will come out of ok cos Rudra wont let anything happen to her!
We want to see more of the bechani ,the worry and the tarap on Major saabs face when he finds out Paro is in danger ..so bad but what fun to watch

Sorry for double post
Edited by jen1 - 10 years ago
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 I want to see Rudra get desperate for Paro...
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yea would like to see Rudra repent
But i doubt
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Paro had been misunderstanding him for so long another MU won't look good but yeah accident or kidnapping maybe